Simulation Hockey League
Bank Account Issues - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Bank Account Issues (/showthread.php?tid=19878)

RE: Bank Account Issues - Ferda - 05-11-2020

05-11-2020, 08:42 PM.bojo Wrote:
05-11-2020, 08:24 PMkarey Wrote: Yes that's the plan, I just don't want to skirt regression rules as technically the TPE was acquired pre-regression cutoff

I believe as long as you have the regression clearly first and then points applied afterwards it should be fine. I'm not a banker though, so I'll defer judgement

Fixed.

I asked @karey if he still wanted to have it refunded and he said yes, so the equipment transaction is GONE.

RE: Bank Account Issues - SAwful - 05-12-2020

Am I able to get a refund on my most recent "+3 Training"?
I've been made aware that it would make more sense to make a training purchase this week after the SHL draft for the "+5 Training".

RE: Bank Account Issues - Snoopdogg - 05-12-2020

Can I have a refund on the SMJHL weekly training ($500k +3tpe) I made for this week?
SHL draft is on Saturday and I only found out now, I do not want to miss out on the SHL training.

RE: Bank Account Issues - Weretarantula - 05-12-2020

05-12-2020, 09:47 PMSnoopdogg Wrote: Can I have a refund on the SMJHL weekly training ($500k +3tpe) I made for this week?
SHL draft is on Saturday and I only found out now, I do not want to miss out on the SHL training.
05-12-2020, 09:02 PMSAwful Wrote: Am I able to get a refund on my most recent "+3 Training"?
I've been made aware that it would make more sense to make a training purchase this week after the SHL draft for the "+5 Training".
You have both been refunded, feel free to purchase once you have been drafted, and if you don't see the SHL Training option come up in your account at the end of the week it's because your team hasn't transferred your player yet. We try to get the accounts sorted as quickly as possible but sometimes the process is slow. Just do a custom training for $1mil and link to that if this is the case.

RE: Bank Account Issues - Southie - 05-13-2020

I accidentally took out 300,000 dollars from my bank account for my tweets this week instead of giving myself 300,000 dollars.

So I'd love to have that back.

RE: Bank Account Issues - Ferda - 05-13-2020

05-13-2020, 12:18 AMSouthie Wrote: I accidentally took out 300,000 dollars from my bank account for my tweets this week instead of giving myself 300,000 dollars.

So I'd love to have that back.

Fixed!

RE: Bank Account Issues - Cobbenstein - 05-13-2020

Can I have a refund on the SMJHL weekly training ($500k +3tpe) I made for this week?

I did the exact same thing as Snoopdogg

RE: Bank Account Issues - Ferda - 05-13-2020

05-13-2020, 09:19 AMCobbenstein Wrote: Can I have a refund on the SMJHL weekly training ($500k +3tpe) I made for this week?

I did the exact same thing as Snoopdogg

Done!

RE: Bank Account Issues - roastpuff - 05-14-2020

Made a mistake trying to pay Dextaria for a graphic I commissioned.

The two transactions are:

https://simulationhockey.com/banktransaction.php?id=31816#
https://simulationhockey.com/bankrequest.php?id=3939

RE: Bank Account Issues - Weretarantula - 05-14-2020

05-14-2020, 12:15 AMroastpuff Wrote: Made a mistake trying to pay Dextaria for a graphic I commissioned.

The two transactions are:

https://simulationhockey.com/banktransaction.php?id=31816#
https://simulationhockey.com/bankrequest.php?id=3939
Hey roastpuff, I've refunded your money and declined the transaction. When you want to transfer money to another player you need to submit a link of the evidence (in this case, a link to the graphic hosted on the site, imgur or discord) in the description box. Rather than ask you for that link here, I'll just let you resubmit at your convenience.

RE: Bank Account Issues - Snoopdogg - 05-14-2020

05-12-2020, 10:53 PMWeretarantula Wrote:
05-12-2020, 09:47 PMSnoopdogg Wrote: Can I have a refund on the SMJHL weekly training ($500k +3tpe) I made for this week?
05-12-2020, 09:02 PMSAwful Wrote: Am I able to get a refund on my most recent "+3 Training"?
You have both been refunded, feel free to purchase once you have been drafted, and if you don't see the SHL Training option come up in your account at the end of the week it's because your team hasn't transferred your player yet. We try to get the accounts sorted as quickly as possible but sometimes the process is slow. Just do a custom training for $1mil and link to that if this is the case.

Am I supposed to see the refund in the bank account? Because atm I do not see it refunded.  Thnx

RE: Bank Account Issues - Dextaria - 05-14-2020

05-12-2020, 10:53 PMWeretarantula Wrote:
Hi Weretarantula,

I was just told about this as well and I'd like to get a refund too. It's for a $500k +3 TPE. Thanks in advance!

RE: Bank Account Issues - Weretarantula - 05-15-2020

05-14-2020, 11:37 PMDextaria Wrote:
05-12-2020, 10:53 PMWeretarantula Wrote: You have both been refunded, feel free to purchase once you have been drafted, and if you don't see the SHL Training option come up in your account at the end of the week it's because your team hasn't transferred your player yet. We try to get the accounts sorted as quickly as possible but sometimes the process is slow. Just do a custom training for $1mil and link to that if this is the case.
Hi Weretarantula,

I was just told about this as well and I'd like to get a refund too. It's for a $500k +3 TPE. Thanks in advance!
Done!

RE: Bank Account Issues - moonlight - 05-15-2020

RE: Bank Account Issues - Turd Ferguson - 05-15-2020

Would also like a refund on the SMJHL weekly training since I'll be drafted to the SHL on Saturday.