Simulation Hockey League
S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars (/showthread.php?tid=129029)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Otrebor13 - 01-25-2023

It’s gotta be Ryan Reynolds. Canadian guy who is currently trying to get involved in buying an NHL hockey team? And let’s not forget how nice he is and how loved he is. I think it’s a no brainer to have him. Plus he looks great, easy viewership with anything he’s involved in.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - GeckoeyGecko - 01-25-2023

e e will skate with the pope.

By the end of their performance, the pope will have truly been shown the light of e and will convert on the spot

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - hotdog - 01-25-2023

I would choose oscar the grinch because he is historically misunderstood - he's had a rough go of things in the public perception and he's never been as loved as big birg or elmo or cookie monster etc. but i think he's deep down one of the sweetest grinches around and i don't mind the trash smell it's part of his charm

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - artermis - 01-25-2023

Petr Svoboda will be skating with Petr Svoboda. Petr Svoboda is the only celebrity worth Petr Svoboda's time. Petr Svoboda is all Petr Svoboda needs.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - dustywilson22 - 01-25-2023

Dusty Wilson would absolutely choose Adam sandler as I think it'd be a hilarious showing for it haha, I mean let's be honest Adam sandler just does great things and so does Dusty so why not!

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - HoltzFan10 - 01-25-2023

Ze'ev's celebrity would be various video game characters as he developed a scientific masterpiece of a machine that brings video game characters to life. he will skate with other fellow pokemon and other characters from other games

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - ArmTheSharks - 01-25-2023

Miroslav Ketil will co-star alongside Jeremy McKinnon, lead singer of the metalcore band, A Day To Remember.

It would be a hockey/music hybrid show as Jeremy is a hockey fan, and Ketil is a metalcore fan.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Ragnar - 01-25-2023

Chimkin Wing is choosing Gary Busey because Gary Busey is a fucking legend and a maniac. It will lead to some wild hijinks and overall great times.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - aleks - 01-25-2023

i, aleksandr iskandrov, of the hamilton steelhawks, am skating with my favourite celebrity, none other than, unmatched in every regard, pinaccle of their profession, absolute tank of a man, justin trudeau

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - C9Van - 01-25-2023

I think it has to be Keanu Reeves if anyone cause he would be a great laugh and a lovely person to be involved with. Plus he looks exactly like Isaac 41! win-win

[34 words]

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - leviadan - 01-26-2023

I think Burlok would skate with a famous farmer. Maybe the captain of whatever team won the 2022 Farming Simulator championships. That's probably someone that Burlok would have great chemistry with.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Opera_Phantom - 01-26-2023

I would go with Rachel Riley. She seems pretty cool and she has the dancing on tv experience. Also, she knows a lot of maths, which is strange. But she can definitely dance.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Operation Ivy - 01-26-2023

For me, it would have to be Will Ferrel. If you've seen that guy in Blades of Glory, you know that the actor can skate. That combined with his star power and comedic ability would make for a memorable show.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Sburbine - 01-26-2023

I would cast shaq mostly because I think it would be funny to see such a giant man do all of those figure skating moves. I think it's possible he'd be good at it as long as we can find skates big enough.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - JURT - 01-26-2023

There is only one, very obvious choice, for Jean-Uhtred to skate with: Alexander Draymon, lead actor of The Last Kingdom who plays the role of Uhtred Ragnarsson, Jean-Uhtred's namesake.