Simulation Hockey League
Official General NHL Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: "Official" Thread Forum (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=348)
+---- Thread: Official General NHL Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=60363)

- Allen - 06-23-2016

Quote:Originally posted by c00kies@Jun 23 2016, 02:22 PM

Sorry, but it's very likely to be Fowler if it's a d-man. Fowler has been made expendable and Anaheim would like to get his contract out too.

Fowler isn't a bad d-man, but I'd put him with a defensively-minded one so that he can focus on offense.
I think that depends on what is in play on the Sabres end. I wouldn't mind either of them tbh, but I think the Sabres have a lot of ammo to make it worthwhile for the Ducks to send over Lindholm.

Fowler would paid up well with Ristolainen and would be the LHD we need. Lindholm would just be icing on the cake.

- Allen - 06-23-2016

Quote:Originally posted by Count Chocula@Jun 23 2016, 02:26 PM

You rolled a one, you receive Clayton Stoner
Jokes on you, I've always wanted a stoner jersey.

- TheLastOlympian07 - 06-23-2016

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Jun 23 2016, 11:32 AM

Jokes on you, I've always wanted a stoner jersey.
why hes not even that good, hes like a boarderline 7th defenseman....oh wait hehe clever

- Count Chocula - 06-23-2016

For lindholm youd probably be losing ennis or oreilly

- WannabeFinn - 06-23-2016

Quote:Originally posted by Count Chocula@Jun 23 2016, 03:36 PM
I think you mean Reinhart

- Mac - 06-23-2016

Quote:Originally posted by Count Chocula@Jun 23 2016, 04:36 PM

Lindholm really considered that good? I know little about him, but you'd be hard put getting either of those from me.

- GroupMeIsKindOfOkay - 06-23-2016

I couldn't imagine Anaheim moving Lindholm in a deal revolving around Tyler Ennis

- Maxy - 06-23-2016

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Jun 23 2016, 02:31 PM

I think that depends on what is in play on the Sabres end. I wouldn't mind either of them tbh, but I think the Sabres have a lot of ammo to make it worthwhile for the Ducks to send over Lindholm.

Fowler would paid up well with Ristolainen and would be the LHD we need. Lindholm would just be icing on the cake.
Unless youre sending over Reinhart ++ Then you can fuck right off about Lindholm. Hell I dont even want that trade. If it was up to me unless Eichels name is in the picture I wouldnt move Lindholm for anything else Buffalo has.

- Maxy - 06-23-2016

Quote:Originally posted by FuckGroupMe@Jun 23 2016, 02:49 PM
I couldn't imagine Anaheim moving Lindholm in a deal revolving around Tyler Ennis
Yeah I'm sure Anaheim is chomping at the hit to get another high speed, low physicality winger after the Hagelin deal worked so well. He's legitimately the antithesis of everything the Ducks did after the debacle to start the season last season

- Maxy - 06-23-2016

Hearing Toronto and Anaheim talking as well.

Wonder if Toronto would do something like

To Toronto
Cam Fowler
Clayton Stoner
3rd round pick (2nd if Toronto is playing hard ball)

To Anaheim
JVR
Jonathan Bernier

- Allen - 06-23-2016

Quote:Originally posted by Jon Snow@Jun 23 2016, 02:50 PM

Unless youre sending over Reinhart ++ Then you can fuck right off about Lindholm. Hell I dont even want that trade. If it was up to me unless Eichels name is in the picture I wouldnt move Lindholm for anything else Buffalo has.
Right, I said the Sabres have a lot of ammo to make that trade work Smile)

- Maxy - 06-23-2016

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Jun 23 2016, 03:11 PM

Right, I said the Sabres have a lot of ammo to make that trade work Smile)
If Murray trades Lindholm to Buffalo I am going to have to look for a new team to cheer for Smile)

- BANNING - 06-23-2016

It's as much 'Tyler Ennis isn't phyical' as it is 'Tyler Ennis isn't very good' in my opinion. Lindholm will be very good, if he isn't already. Ennis will never get better than he is right now. Lindholm can return their choice from a lot of teams. No one has Tyler Ennis on top of their needs board. It's not just poor value, it's a poor fit. Lindholm can return JVR. Not saying he will, but he can. No team trades JVR for Ennis. I'd say it's a rock-paper-scissors scenario but without the absurdity that paper would beat rock.

- Maxy - 06-23-2016

Quote:Originally posted by morphinecv@Jun 23 2016, 03:21 PM
It's as much 'Tyler Ennis isn't phyical' as it is 'Tyler Ennis isn't very good' in my opinion. Lindholm will be very good, if he isn't already. Ennis will never get better than he is right now. Lindholm can return their choice from a lot of teams. No one has Tyler Ennis on top of their needs board. It's not just poor value, it's a poor fit. Lindholm can return JVR. Not saying he will, but he can. No team trades JVR for Ennis. I'd say it's a rock-paper-scissors scenario but without the absurdity that paper would beat rock.
If Anaheim offers Lindholm for JVR, Toronto says yes before Murray can get "holm" out of his mouth. Lindholm is damn damn good already. Hes been referred to more than once as "The NHLs best kept secret" because he flies so far under the radar while being the legitimate rock on one of the better teams since being drafted

- Maxy - 06-23-2016

Quote:Originally posted by morphinecv@Jun 23 2016, 03:21 PM
If Anaheim offers Lindholm for JVR, Toronto says yes before Murray can get "holm" out of his mouth. Lindholm is damn damn good already. Hes been referred to more than once as "The NHLs best kept secret" because he flies so far under the radar while being the legitimate rock on one of the better teams since being drafted