Simulation Hockey League
S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S66 mPT #5: Chaos (/showthread.php?tid=125845)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - lmao - 08-19-2022

I would require that at least 5 people on your team get put on waivers at the end of each game. Would be thrilling movement in the league I guess

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - the5urreal - 08-19-2022

Once called up, all players must max out Aggression and Fighting before putting TPE into any other attributes - unless you play for Hamilton. Additionally, Hamilton is the only team that has the FHM8 Commish password and is allowed to sim test.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - aleks - 08-19-2022

make everyones fighting 20.if you lose a fight, your tpe regresses by 30 for each loss. for every win, you gain 30 tpe. you steal the power of your enemies. when you regress to below 155, your player dies.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Ragnar - 08-19-2022

I would change the maximum players on the ice to 15, but only for the home team. Also both goalies would play at the same time. The other team would get one goalie and one defenseman only.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - mer - 08-19-2022

I bring back testing, I make everyone's stamina 20, and the forwards can have high ass shooting ranges and the defense can have high ass shooting accuracy. May the odds be ever in your favor.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Faelax - 08-19-2022

I will set everyone's fighting stat to 20, and sit back and laugh as GMs hopefully embrace the new enforcer/goon meta. Any previously set fights and PIMs records would be shattered

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Asked Madden - 08-20-2022

I would adjust the lines so that all teams have their worst lines on ice for the largest amount of times, whilst NOLA has their best lines on the longest time.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Canadice - 08-20-2022

I would move players to random teams and change the names of everyone to not know who is who, resulting in the most chaos for teams and fileworkers alike.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Froste39 - 08-20-2022

I would flip the names of Defensemen/Goalies and Forwards and cackle while I witness every GM fielding their Goalie as first line center, just going by name and not stats.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - advenny4 - 08-20-2022

If there will be chance to edit something I would like to change my goalie stats to max. That would destroy goalie world in our site. Because I would be the best of the best.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Big Newff - 08-20-2022

I would firstly change everyone strength stat to 20 as well as fighting to 20.

Secondly I would make everyone’s role goon

Lastly watch bench brawls every game

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - TacocaT 2 - 08-20-2022

Your task: WITHOUT totally destroying the league or making the file completely unusable, how do you cause as much chaos as possible in the league? What player stats, settings, or rules do you change to upend the results as much as possible?

I would first change the player roles of all other teams than the Grizzlies and Dragons to the worst role possible, then make the season instantly go to the playoffs so the Dragons and Grizzlies win the championship every week.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - ajwllmsn - 08-20-2022

I'm setting hitting and fighting stats all to 99. I'm hoping for PIMs in each game to be over 100, benches cleared at least once each game, and just make the league a MMA on ice league.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - CampinKiller - 08-20-2022

I would change everyone's stamina to 1, and see what happens. Will everyone suck equally bad, or will better attributes still matter? How long can games go?

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - gaby - 08-20-2022

I give everyone on Tampa Bay 20 in determination and everyone else 1 and I accidently turn on the player progression in FHM 8. Imagine all these users doing PTs for absolutely nothing