Simulation Hockey League
Official General NHL Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: "Official" Thread Forum (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=348)
+---- Thread: Official General NHL Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=60363)

- fgh - 06-23-2016

He still has good value, underrated tbh, but honestly, that's just players. I know to dump Hemsky and get Shatty we'd have to give up other stuff. Probably Lindell or another defensive prospect (of which we have a ton...), 1st, something like that.

- GroupMeIsKindOfOkay - 06-23-2016

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Jun 23 2016, 06:18 PM
He still has good value, underrated tbh, but honestly, that's just players. I know to dump Hemsky and get Shatty we'd have to give up other stuff. Probably Lindell or another defensive prospect (of which we have a ton...), 1st, something like that.
give up the dream dude

id like to trade Hayes+ for Shatty too, but its not gonna happen

- fgh - 06-23-2016

Quote:Originally posted by FuckGroupMe@Jun 23 2016, 05:21 PM

give up the dream dude

id like to trade Hayes+ for Shatty too, but its not gonna happen

Fair enough.

I keep expecting this stuff from Nill, we got Sharp and Johns for a steal tbh.

- Deenerys Targa-rene - 06-23-2016

Chris Higgins for PK Subban

Heart n soul truculence n ex Hab prolly would need Montreal to add a 2nd tho for benning to pik up the phoen

- WannabeFinn - 06-23-2016

CBJ offer 1 whole davey clarkmon for shatty

- Deenerys Targa-rene - 06-23-2016

Plus Higgins has AHL experience now so he's very versatile can move up and down the lineup and organization good deal TBH

- fgh - 06-23-2016

Guys, I got it.

John Scott for Shatty...

All-Star MVP, great defense, physical monster, pluz fan favrite!

- BANNING - 06-23-2016

Nailed it Cheers

Even though the source on Montour being involved is as sketchy as a plain white van with Free Candy written on it, Fowler for #8 is being talked on and they're going to talk again in the morning on it, so that's, at minimum, considerable interest. Murray is the one balking though, so that's good for Buffalo.

- Mac - 06-23-2016

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Jun 23 2016, 08:27 PM
Guys, I got it.

John Scott for Shatty...

All-Star MVP, great defense, physical monster, pluz fan favrite!

Not a chance that happens.

Scott > Shatt

- GroupMeIsKindOfOkay - 06-23-2016

i wouldnt even be super upset if we move Krejci for him even if we can't extend him prior.
spend a season in Boston and hopefully he decides he wants to stay.

probably not the smartest trade tho

- Reynolds - 06-23-2016

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Jun 23 2016, 03:22 PM

Fair enough.

I keep expecting this stuff from Nill, we got Sharp and Johns for a steal tbh.
Hard to go off that though because he took advantage of a good situation with the Hawks needing cap relief. It's not like Nill just woke up one day and traded for a solid player because he was a solid player, he traded for him because of the other teams situation. (See: Bolland, Versteeg, Leddy).

- fgh - 06-23-2016

Quote:Originally posted by Reynolds@Jun 23 2016, 05:31 PM

Hard to go off that though because he took advantage of a good situation with the Hawks needing cap relief. It's not like Nill just woke up one day and traded for a solid player because he was a solid player, he traded for him because of the other teams situation. (See: Bolland, Versteeg, Leddy).

Also true. I also give him credit for finding Janmark out of nowhere and now he's a part of the younger core. He's done a lot more good than bad. I hope he continues and lets most of our defensive UFAs go this offseason, lets young guns play and develop.

- Maxy - 06-23-2016

Quote:Originally posted by morphinecv@Jun 23 2016, 06:30 PM
Nailed it Cheers

Even though the source on Montour being involved is as sketchy as a plain white van with Free Candy written on it, Fowler for #8 is being talked on and they're going to talk again in the morning on it, so that's, at minimum, considerable interest. Murray is the one balking though, so that's good for Buffalo.
Which Murray? Theyre both Murray Smile)

I could live with 8th overall not exactly happy about it but wont be super mad.

If its Girgensons, Foligno or Ennis as the center piece and I will be beyond pissed

- BANNING - 06-23-2016

Ha, thought Tim was implied since it's good for Buffalo. It's a lot for Fowler, but Buffalo can afford to take the crap side of this trade because they need D stability more than yet another A prospect. It's actually a really good trade off want-need for both.

I also don't think any of those 3 have the power to be the centerpiece of a Fowler deal. Girgs + 2nd isn't enough to get me on board. Foligno+2 is the closest. Ennis is terrible.

Actually, if you could get Girgensens to commit to a deal, with a 2nd, it's not terrible. It's not enough, but he's not awful.

- Maxy - 06-23-2016

Quote:Originally posted by morphinecv@Jun 23 2016, 06:44 PM
Ha, thought Tim was implied since it's good for Buffalo. It's a lot for Fowler, but Buffalo can afford to take the crap side of this trade because they need D stability more than yet another A prospect. It's actually a really good trade off want-need for both.

I also don't think any of those 3 have the power to be the centerpiece of a Fowler deal. Girgs + 2nd isn't enough to get me on board. Foligno+2 is the closest. Ennis is terrible.
I'm expecting to get fleeced on this trade and take on Buffalo's leftover shit. Unless Reinhart or 8th overall is involved I don't want anything from Buffalo. Would rather dump Fowler for a middle of the pack 1st or something.