Simulation Hockey League
S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms (/showthread.php?tid=119072)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - Clean Andrei Kostitsyn - 09-09-2021

PROMPT 2 :
okey ferst i want talk abawt ZORK loker room becose is best LR.
Wan time we play hax boll and tylar nayme was PEPPOS so wen he wood hav boll i open mic in descord and i screem PEPPOS GO PEPPOS SHOOT THE BOLL PEPPOS and it was very fonny. now i stil screem peppos bot nobody tink is fonny.
Also last tayme we pley hax boll i go keap net sayfe but also i was eeting brocoli so wen oder teem pass troo terribel defanse i try jomp on keybord but i spill brocoli evrywer and they scor. we not win. sad.
Also dat tayme we play skribbel and somewan try to draw yoshi bot i not kno wat it was bot it not look laik yoshi at all.
Also bizzard woolf LR is fun bot mor kwyett. Sometaym peperoni talk about alian gosts and i reply wit noledge bot he ignor andrei becose he not beleev andrei seecret noledge.
thank

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - Fantobens - 09-09-2021

Prompt 2- This one goes out to my man @Mr. Finland . It has come to the attention of the Detroit Falcons locker room that Anton Mihailov is in fact NOT a man but a dog living in Finland that has gained the ability to have conversations in discord as well as being able to play in simulation leagues. We do not know how this has come to be. Was he born this way? Does he live in a secret government lab in Helsinki and through experimentation and gene splicing he was made this way? We don’t know. And it doesn’t matter. Tumeez is an awesome dude, or dog, either way. His name is tumeez. Maybe that’s where he wants his pets. George and Ted say hi. They did not want me to tell everyone, but I needed something to write about. They said that I’m not a good boy, and my opinions are not theirs. And they want chicken.

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - st4rface - 09-09-2021

PROMT 2
Stampede's locker room is always fun. Of course, there are sometimes some moments when there's a mess or something, but most of the time - we're having fun. One of my favourite moments were after S60 Finals when we won versus Chicago Syndicate with 4-3 in Finals series. Why it was so fun? I remember we were down by 1-3 before last simulations and I was already okay with an idea that we lost once again in Finals. However, when I came in this forum and went to results, I was shocked. 4-3 and we are champions. I laughed and went to LR where was such a funny disaster. Everyone was spamming happy frog emotes with a cup in it's hands. I just typed in ''Now I know how Cavaliers felt after they came back from 1-3 deficit and won versus my Warriors, haha'' and went away. That was kinda funny and one of my favourite memories from Stampede's LR. Probably mostly because we won that cup, haha. Stampede is an amazing franchise and this proves it!

176 words

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - StadiumGambler - 09-09-2021

With the shitty state of affairs in the Toronto North Stars locker room, ownership has luckily spared no expense at putting together a new one. The new locker room comes with actual lockers, instead of open wooden walls that are called lockers. This allows players to stash valuable stuff away, like their watches, Armani suits, or incriminating drug test evidence, under lock and key and under watch of a 24 hour security system.

The opponents locker room has bad amenities designed to test a players patience and reduce away team performance. Surprise stun guns in the bathroom mirrors, whoopee cushions that release mildly toxic gas, trap doors in the center of the locker room where the coach is most likely to stand, the good stuff like that.

Finally, the bathrooms are fixed up with resplendent chrome toilets, nice wide pipes for the shit to flow cleanly through, and state of the art sinks that always have the water at the right temperature. Overall, its an improvement, and a good one at that.

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - Reno - 09-09-2021

Prompt 2 – The Newfoundland locker room is one of the most interesting places I’ve ever been. It’s interesting in the way that we swing between moods so insanely quickly and it’s honestly pretty impressive when you think about it. One minute we’re having a normal conversation about something adults talk about, like taxes or Angels and Airwaves being better than Blink-182, normal things. Then Ty will usually pop in and ask us what’s on the entertainment schedule tonight and then our vocabulary drops to that of a small child for a few minutes where we speak only in broken sentences and excessive emojis. After the great breakdown of the English language there’s usually a sim going on of some variety, which leads to us shouting normal things like “SHOOT” and “Oh come on!” It also leads to us shouting less than normal things such as “HODL”, “WEH” and “MUNK LUCK.” I wouldn’t change it for the world, the chaos of that team is what makes it so great.

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - Pickle Juice - 09-09-2021

Prompt 2:  The Locker Room in Detroit is one of the main parts of why this team is so fun to be on.  Over the seasons, many people have come and gone, but more people have stayed.  It’s a beautiful mix of new rookies, seasoned veterans, and old alumni that still haunt the locker room.  It makes for a diverse group of people that all have similar humor, great pet pictures, excellent cooking advice, and much more.  All kinds of people from different time zones makes it fun because someone is always awake and going to respond if you message in.  It’s a great place to have fun, ask for help with simulation hockey league (or anything else really).  You always hear rumors about how some teams have dead locker rooms and I am happy that through my 2 stints in the league that I have been a player on Detroit for both.  It is one of the reasons I stick around.

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - Lobbanet - 09-09-2021

Imagine driving 90 mph with your windows down, trying to pee outside of the window, and your a female. Thats pretty much the VAN LR, but with the upside. Nothing gets inside the car, just outside. Inside we have wunderbaums so we are okay most of the time. Anyhow im super happy to talk with all of them almost everyday. Its pretty fun to read about when Accka rants about how bad the graphic graders are. And i kinda agree on some level. Its just fun to read the rants that happens time to time. Sucks a bit we didnt get any new rookies this season but next one we will get a bunch most likely. To scare and teach about the bad things you know. In the calgary one its also very nice, but much more mature. People are sharing pictures of foods and complain about getting old, And they have some awesome people in there keeping the group together, really looking forward to stay there for a long time to come.

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - LB3737 - 09-09-2021

That lucky fat son of a bitch sitting around all day doing grape jelly bean (doing prompt 1 if you didn’t guess). Leaving all the design choices for the new Quebec City Shitadelles (get it, because of the prompt?) Locker Room up to me. I have decided that each seat in the Locker Room would take the form of an ancient toilet, basically a hole in the ground with pipes that flow directly into the St Lawrence River, (which I think runs through Quebec?), for every quarter of an hour when the team members need to relieve themselves. Along with this I would also supply each player with double ply toilet rolls under their locker, for the smaller comforts in life, as well as plastering posters of Shane Duffy Jr all across the walls, which hopefully the players wouldn’t use as extra toilet paper, and that would be my final major design change. Shouldn’t be too expensive, except the plumbing, so if a few of those posters could be hand painted by Banksy himself, to round out the 400 million budget, that would be nice

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - Aephino - 09-09-2021

PROMPT 1

Ours is going to be very sick. Texas LR is gonna be like a man cave / game room / lounge / study / chill area where good music is playing 24/7 and food is always available. vending machines will be stocked constantly with our favorite foods and drinks and steroids ---- I mean, medicine and bandaids. But then the opponents LR... that's where my time is invested. First, I will paint by hand the walls to be black. Not just any black, but vantablack. They will feel the defeat before the game even begins. The colors of Texas will surround them and we will ensure the fear sets in early. Then the music. It will be like evil dungeon vibes. But also disturbing. For reference, go ahead and listen to Sheep - Arca. It will be something like that on repeat, very loud, so they cannot block it out. Also the floor will be black shag carpet. 

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - traphag - 09-09-2021

First, I just want to say that all these haters that aren't into the more creative prompts and are making you put out multiple prompts are stupidheads. There, I said it. I got it out of my system, just like plumbing is supposed to do. Anyway, I'm going to do prompt number one. Sure, the locker room is going to have lockers and showers and all those normal things, but what I really want is a bunch of vintage pinball machines. That way we could have competitions (that I would always dominate) and, well, pinball machines are fun. We can also have some other cool arcade games like Mortal Kombat, NBA Jam, and Pit Fighter (the best arcade game; this is the truth). There also needs to be a big hot tub somewhere, one with cool blinking lights and has a bluetooth speaker so we can listen to music. Actually, though, it needs really cool lights everywhere because I think that's what ultimately leads a team to win more games; you need to have a proper vibe. I guess we'll need some big TVs and Playstations and stuff like that too, but I'll let the other team members decide on stuff. Give me my arcade games and hot tub, please. (210 words.)

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - BasedMinkus - 09-09-2021

I think the best part of the Rage locker room, is the openness and inviting nature of the discord itself. We bring in new players every year and there is always great acclimation and we all try and make everyone feel good. We are also able to deal with issues in an open form that for the most part gets settled as is. I think one of the biggest things that I really appreciate and I think is a testament to the locker room attitude is how many alumni still pop in and chat without being restricted to the outer limits of the discord. Finally, we have a fun group of people that make it a truly enjoyable experience. From Buster's comedy attempts and constant baseball updates, to Toast's aloofness, to Juni being just a great person to be around. I think the fact we have all these individuals constantly coming back, points to the strength and fun that this Rage locker room can have.

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - negs77 - 09-09-2021

Prompt 2

My locker room in Carolina is absolutely amazing. It has my favorite people, the best culture, and its just a fun group to be around. On game days, we are all in the locker room just waiting for game day. There is nothing like someone scoring a goal, our goalie making a huge stop, or honestly just anything in general. It is a really supporting group that everyone can feel like they are part of the team. Not to mention, we have a great group of management who consistently keeps us among the top competitors in the junior league. Another thing we love is that media is always coming out from our players. It seems like every single day there is something new with our players whether its a podcast or a media entry it really is the best. I cannot wait to see what the season brings this amazing group of people.

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - goilers - 09-09-2021

Prompt 2
It’s no secret that the Quebec Citadelles have one of the best locker rooms in the league. It’s filled with a group of positive, funny people & a very welcoming environment. I love hearing about everyone’s stories & how their day has gone. From the second I joined the locker room I felt right at home. Quebec is so incredibly lucky to have Evok & Faelax, two very well respected members of the SHL community. They are so helpful with everything, from helping with our builds, helping us choose what to eat & just listening to us complain all day. Then we have some wicked players who keep the conversation going & recently had some really active rookies join which has been a great addition. My favorite part of the locker room is all of the cute kitties & doggos on the team, something I look forward to whenever someone brings them into the locker room.

156 words

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - zaynzk - 09-10-2021

CW PBE

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - JURT - 09-10-2021

The new locker room of the Seatlle Argonauts will have a designated section for French-speaking people only. It will be guarded by huge bodyguards from Laval with the help of a little man from Le Plateau who will ask people things in French to allow them to enter the Frenchie Zone. The plans were made when Gabe Johnson was still on the team, with him gone the French population on the team isn't as active in French which is a shame, The Ragnarsson-Tremblay brothers, Jean-Uhtred and Ragnar-Alexandre, will mostly be joined by Vaseline Podcalzone who somehow speaks French.

The French section of the LR will include an all-you-can-eat poutine bar with every topping you could ever dream of and many different kinds of gravy. The speakers will be blasting Paul Piché music to keep the devil away, as the superstition wills it, and there will be maple syrup everywhere. The snow from the ice machines will be collected for maple taffy purposes too.