Simulation Hockey League
S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask (/showthread.php?tid=129179)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - SewingWithNancy - 02-10-2023

I 100% am messing with the TV reporters. Standing behind them while reporting, sneaking back and forth across the camera. Ducking down and popping back up. I will mess with the camera man until the entire crew cant hold their laughter.

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - StaticShocked - 02-10-2023

You know what? Fuck it. Gallen dons the Steelhawks' mascot suit and attempts to fly around the arena on nights they're not playing. Will it go well? Will it go poorly? The only way is to come down to the arena and find out...

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - Lazyeye - 02-10-2023

I would stand behind their goalie and everytime he would turn around to drink some water, I'd stare him dead in the face and bang my head against the glass to scare him

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - McAl95 - 02-10-2023

I'd pull out all the stops. T-shirt cannon, hot dog cannon, standing beside the other teams bench dancing and throwing confetti at and on them.

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - 3lewsers - 02-10-2023

I would do every ridiculous dance the those crazy kids would do when Fortnite was actually popular. I don't remember their names, but they are unbearable. I am bringing them back!

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - Fantobens - 02-10-2023

My mascot suit is only a head. There is no rest of it. Just balls and butthole. That sounds pretty distracting. Maybe a diaper. You know l, kids or whatever.

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - sulovilen - 02-10-2023

Honestly I would just still on my seat and focus on watching the game. But if they force me to actually do something, I guess I would just go and give high five every single kid in the crowd to make their day.

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - jbay7 - 02-10-2023

As the Scarecrows mascot, Jarrod Lakemore will do his best impression of an actual Scarecrow. He'll position himself behind someone, be it a fan, reporter, coach, and then stay stone still. When they eventually turn around and see him, he will remain still regardless of their reaction. As a Brit, Lakemore naturally took this idea from the Queen's guards.

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - Keven - 02-10-2023

To entertain everyone in the stadium I would walk around to find open seats behind unsuspecting fans and have an accomplice who offers to take their picture. I'd show up as a photobomb in the background and then run away, pretending like I was never there.

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - By-Tor - 02-10-2023

I drop t-shirt parachutes from the rafters because everyone loves t-shirts and everyone loves me. I start on the outside and work my way in - eventually the players are looking to the sky wanting to catch my t-shirts mid play.

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - G2019 - 02-10-2023

I'm all about those lame dad moves. The sprinkler, the shopping cart, the scuba, and a simple side to side step...obviously with the Carlton from Fresh Prince playing a major role, as well.

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - Arkz - 02-10-2023

If Jon St. Ark is in the mascot suit then these are truly dire times. His weapon of choice would probably be a water bottle, skating by the opponent bench during stoppages and giving then other side a little shower. What are you going to do, fight a mascot/goalie?

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - JKortesi81 - 02-10-2023

Sadly, being a mascot isn't exactly a job that's tailored to me. I hate heights so i won't do any of that stuff. I think what I'd want to do is get a really loud air horn and anytime the players on the other team are about to shoot or pass, i'd blow it in hopes that it'd startle them enough to mess up lol.

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - Z-Whiz - 02-10-2023

So, this is gonna sound kind of weird, but I'm already in a mascot suit... It would be seamless for me. Rather than being a duck, I would be a flaming duck. EZPZ.

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - Leatherneckmike - 02-10-2023

Well after working on 2 sports James Doesn't have the extra energy to get in the suit so If He was forced to wear the giant grizzly suit, he would probably bring the flair of a Bear in hibernation. And do an excting hibernation watch. 

46 words!