Simulation Hockey League
S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: SMJHL (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Anchorage Armada (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+--- Thread: S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects (/showthread.php?tid=102226)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - Acsolap - 01-11-2020

Welcome to Armada's prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 10 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up! 

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada

RE: S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - dylanjj37 - 01-11-2020

Daniel Bischoff, center

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
I would like to get a lot of points, maybe even be points leader for the J one season.

About 10+ hours a day

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
I have discord, dylanjj37#9691

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
I would be interested.

RE: S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - ml002 - 01-13-2020

Axel Meszaros defenseman
Two-way d
No
Absolutely not
No

RE: S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - Zombiewolf - 01-13-2020

Jaska Seppälä, LW

An offensive powerhouse, sniper mainly

Depends on busy school is but usually more than 6 hours per week

I have it an use it
Zombiewolf#6006
Sure

RE: S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - Insayne - 01-13-2020

Danny White, Center, GOAT

Sniper this season but once we hit FHM it's gonna be a two-way playmaker.

About tree fiddy

Insayne#7535 kekw

Nah

Wait yes

RE: S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - Finetales - 01-13-2020

Hiroshi Ohira, RW.

A speedster offensive forward, equally adept scoring goals and serving up great passes that result in goals.

Depends on the week as I don't have a consistent work schedule, but I usually have most of the day free. 10+ hours should be pretty easy.

Yes, my Discord is Finetales#0716 and I'm plenty active.

I'm all about it.

RE: S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - Paq - 01-13-2020

Erben Kasius - D

Offensive minded defenseman. Focused on scoring preferably.

Plenty. In the 6+ range for sure.

Yes (speculadora#3623)

Sure

RE: S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - reid - 01-13-2020

01-11-2020, 09:18 AMAcsolap Wrote:
Welcome to Armada's prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 10 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up! 

Reid Sutherland - Center

Playmaking Forward (think Nik Backstrom)

3-6, mostly during the week

Yes - corran Croft#3667

Yes! Would love to

Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada

RE: S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - ChrisFromRMNB - 01-13-2020

Chris Cerullo, Center

Two-way center. Dude that can put the puck in the net, win faceoffs, excel in all three zones. Think Aleks Barkov/JT Miller.

6-plus

Yes, CJC_95#9745

Sure!

RE: S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - Chrisda19 - 01-13-2020

Chris de Siren, Left Wing

I'm a scorer with a analytical mindset, always looking at the next steps and how to apply them during play. Progression into a top scoring threat is the goal, no pun intended.

5-15 Depends on the day.

Delod#6331

Yes

RE: S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - trella - 01-13-2020

Ambacas Cuddles - D

DFD

Yes

You can’t draft me dumbo

RE: S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - suavemente - 01-13-2020

Valentín Kalashnikov - Defense

Lockdown Defenseman, no frills, take away pass-lanes and shut down fast-movers. Know my strengths and weaknesses so rely on team to preform as well as I know I can.

6-10.

Extremely, ֆʊǟʋɛʍɛռȶɛ#5392 (sorry for funky characters).

Да, конечно.

RE: S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - roastpuff - 01-13-2020

Magnus Liljeström - RD - Defense
Two-way play, think Adam Larsson or Alex Edler
1-3 hours. Possibly more!
Yes - roastpuff#1709

Yes, please feel free to message me

RE: S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - Mediocre_Fred - 01-13-2020

Frederick Wanesly - Left Wing

The style of play I am looking for is one that will get me noticed. Obviously this will include scoring goals, but I also want to be making great assists and defensive plays.

It's probably safe to say about 2-4 hours a week.

I do have it: Mediocre_Fred#9066

Of course!

RE: S52 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - Ace - 01-13-2020

Frans Eller - Goaltender

Starting goaltender.

It fluctuates.

Yes. Ace#6258

Sure thing.