Simulation Hockey League
S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: SMJHL (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Maine Timber (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=537)
+--- Thread: S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread (/showthread.php?tid=102327)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - Citizen of Adraa - 01-13-2020

1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build?

2. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?

3. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?

4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

5. Cats or dogs?

RE: S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - ml002 - 01-13-2020

Trying to build Duncan Keith
2. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
I'll be down two send down seasons max
3. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
Around top of the class
4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
I'm on discord way too much
5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs

RE: S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - Zombiewolf - 01-13-2020

A good player

Push my way up into the main stage

Ill put in enough time to create a stud

Depends on what the discord lr environment is like

5. Cats or dogs?
Cats

RE: S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - Finetales - 01-13-2020

I'd like to build up a speedster offensive forward who uses his excellent skating and puck handling to get past the defense. Not trying to model my player after anyone specifically really.

I would like to get to the show quickly, but if I love my junior team or my player needs more development I'm happy to stay in juniors a little longer.

I have plenty of time to put into it so I expect to. I doubt I'll be at the level of the very top contributors but I'd like to be a regular contributor.

I'm all about the Discords. My Discord ID is Finetales#0716.

5. Cats or dogs?
I like both, but dogs always.

RE: S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - Insayne - 01-13-2020

This season, it's gonna be a shoot-first type player. Once we hit FHM, it's gonna be a two-way playmaker.

I don't mind either way tbh. I like staying down as long as can, or as long as I can win a chip, then I'll have fulfilled my purpose and I can move onto the next level.

I'll be within the top 5 in my class, depending on lucky ass fantasy TPE shit.

Insayne#7535. I'm on Discord way, way too much.

5. Cats or dogs?

Cats

RE: S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - Paq - 01-13-2020

I just want an offensive minded D. Score as many goals as the sim allows D to score.

Trying to earn as much as possible, I guess. Timing of call-up will probably depend on pro team needs.

Not sure yet. I want to be the former while also being the latter. Those will probably clash at some point, but my plan is to be as close to the top as I can.

A lot, if it's entertaining. Not much if it's not. speculadora#3623

5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs.

RE: S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - reid - 01-13-2020

01-13-2020, 05:37 AMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: 1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build?

Trying for a Nik Backstrom type

No plans, would like to spend 2-4 seasons in junior 

I want to spend a good amount of time here. Lots during the day, less on weekends

4. Ho much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Alsonclude the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

Mobile- sorry for the formatting^. I would be on Discord daily, and I like an active chat room. Corran Croft#3667

5. Cats or dogs?
only had cats, want a dog!

RE: S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - ChrisFromRMNB - 01-13-2020

Two-way center. Guy that can put the puck in the net, win faceoffs, excel in all three zones. Aleks Barkov/JT Miller.

Whatever feels right at the time, I guess? I think I'll need a few seasons to really figure this all out.

I'm not sure what the definition of a "top of the class guy" is, but I'll have a solid amount of free time weekly to hopefully put in the right direction here (with a little help doing so at first).

As much as I can. CJC_95#9745

5. Cats or dogs?

Cats AND dogs.

RE: S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - Chrisda19 - 01-13-2020

Top scoring threat in the league. Trying to build a player that can score when given the chance, more often than not. You give me the puck, you're given the highest chance for the team to make a solid scoring play.

I want to develop first, but then I want to burst onto the scene like a bat out of hell.

Per week, 5-15 hrs depending on my personal life's schedule.

I can participate as much as life permits for sure. Delod#6331

5. Cats or dogs?

Love both. Currently just a dog now. Wife is allergic to cats Tongue

RE: S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - trella - 01-13-2020

What is a player. I’m confused

I have no idea what you’re talking about

1 minute per day

I will lurk from the shadows

5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs obviously

RE: S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - suavemente - 01-13-2020

Lockdown Defenseman, no frills, take away pass-lanes and shut down fast-movers. Know my strengths and weaknesses so rely on team to preform as well as I know I can.

Main Stage baby!  Cool

Middle of the road, I work full-time but I can really sink my teeth into something like this.

ֆʊǟʋɛʍɛռȶɛ#5392. I love Discord

5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs 100%

RE: S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - Ace - 01-13-2020

New England Wolfpack and SHL Legend Goaltender.

I am the future starter in New England, and Leitner isn't ready to hang 'em up yet. Likely 5 seasons in the SMJHL.

Enough. Top of the class.

Daily. Ace#6258

5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs. But cats are cool too.

RE: S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - Mediocre_Fred - 01-13-2020

Frederick Wanesly - Left Wing

Since this is my first time doing this, I guess my plans for my player is to build someone I would like to be if I were playing hockey. Someone who dependable on both offense and defense. Nothing fancy, just a reliable guy, probably someone you'd make captain after a few years of experience.

I think I will have to wait and see how things play out. I wouldn't want my player going in to the SHL too early and still be underdeveloped.

As I feel my way through this whole thing, I'll probably be taking it a bit easier, but I will not be a slacker, that's for sure.

I have my discord visible at work, so I could probably pop in and out a few times a day. Mediocre_Fred#9066

5. Cats or dogs?

I've had both my whole life, but now that I'm a grown adult I think I prefer cats.

RE: S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - djgrego - 01-13-2020

I'm trying to build a strong two way forward, that can create scoring chances by working along the boards and in high danger areas.

I'd like to make it to the SHL, however I believe that my development is the most important. It would be nice to win a championship, and if there is an opportunity for that in the SJHL I will take it.

I'd like to put in as much time as possible, and constantly improve my player.

Hang out, and talk about whatever! geg#9368

5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs for sure.

RE: S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread - iObscurity - 01-13-2020

He's me but in a different future world! More like a Nicklas Backstrom type of guy.

Not really as a new player, I'll stay down as much as I need and progress and then leave when I think it's time but with advice from my GM as well.

I'll try to keep up with it as much as I can, I'll probably be more on the person who takes it a bit easier.

4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord as well, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
100%, iObscurity#1039

5. Cats or dogs?
Cats!