Simulation Hockey League
S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: SMJHL (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Anchorage Armada (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+--- Thread: S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects (/showthread.php?tid=103941)

Pages: 1 2 3

S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects - Acsolap - 03-09-2020

[Image: Anchorage.png]

Welcome to Armada's prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 10 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

RE: S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects - JHS - 03-09-2020

My player's name is Konrad Danke, and my position is center.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

I'm planning on building a Patrice Bergeron type two-way center, with a focus on faceoffs, offensive and defensive reading, and positioning, as well as things of that ilk. I've built centers before, and they've always been pass-first, as I think Danke will be, but this will be the most defensive focused. Obviously, I am willing to tailor that depending on team need, but the goal is to have Danke have no glaring weaknesses. I'm currently at 195 TPE, so plenty of room to get more specific with my build before hitting cap.

I'm a college student, so 6+.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

Yes, I am pretty active in the Czech Republic Discord, as Artemis can attest to. I've always been a big talker in every LR I was in, back when I was originally active. You can ask old WKP people or people who were Whalers back when I GM'ed them about that. Discord is JHS#4848

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Yes, that would be great!

RE: S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects - Wally - 03-09-2020

Cale Amundsen, Goalie

I would like to continue to progress into a starting role for any SMJHL team. Growth is the only way to earn that... Staying active... Being around... I'm looking forward to this goalie.

I would typically say 2-3. I'm not looking for much more than focusing on this sole player.

I do have it... KWally#1313

Of course I would... Thanks guys and good luck in this upcoming draft/season!

RE: S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects - Snussu - 03-10-2020

1. Tinke Jutila RD!
2. Shutdown Dman with Good clapper from the line!
3. Depends. I'm starting a new job next week so it really depends on my hours. But i should have enough time to update each week!
4. Snussu#8020. You know im active. Draft me
5. Yes. Shoot me bby

RE: S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects - Snoopdogg - 03-11-2020

Player name is Daniel Laforest and I'm a play making center

I want to build a Malkin type player, strong, fast but better defensively than he is.

I have at least 1-2 hours a day free and weekends much more.

Yes I have and use discord snoopdogg#4629

Yes sure, no bother!

RE: S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects - GeckoeyGecko - 03-11-2020

Simon Takshak, right winger, power forward.

Brady Tkachukesque, Simon is hopefully gonna terrorize teams and pound the fuckin body. Also stand in front of the net and get tips.

Thats a really good question :o probably more than i think, i can probably milk out 6+, of course less around exam szn.

yessir, geckoeygecko#4391

sure fam hmu

RE: S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects - Rabidsponge21 - 03-11-2020

Mikkel Asmus Sondergaard - Defense

Shut down/ Pass 1st Defense dude

How many do you need BB?

You know my discord boss man

Slide into my DM’s

RE: S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects - st4rface - 03-11-2020

It's linked in my signature, but still - Aumy Jr. and a defender.

I created my player as a two-way defender. I hope to make him as a team player with a priority to get that W for a team. Want to see him get a decent ice-time aswell.

I am daily here at least 3 hours, so it's hard to say. I do all these jobs to earn max TPE, so I spend pretty decent amount of time here and on discord aswell.

I am on team Finland, rookies and SHL discords servers right now and I use it, yes. My discord ID: st4rface#9885

Of course! If team is interested in me - I am opened to talk, receive information and answer to all your questions! Smile

RE: S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects - CrazyMojito - 03-11-2020

My player is Kyle Sutton who is a left handed shooter who likes to play their off wing.

My player build is that of a sniper, but one that knows the importance of defense. I want to be able to use my checking abilities to cause turnovers and convert on offense.

I wouldn't say I have much free time, but I can always make time to give this the attention it requires.

Discord is CrazyMojito#1075. I don't have much use for it currently, but I am familiar with it and can be active when required.

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Feel free to contact me!

RE: S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects - Fantobens - 03-11-2020

Joseph Fantobens - Defense

2 way d

2-4

Yes very much so.

No thank you. I truly thank you for the opportunity but I wish to play elsewhere.

RE: S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects - Hefe4711 - 03-11-2020

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? RIchard Majors - Goalie

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? I am looking to stop all the shots that come my way

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) A couple. I'm married and working so there is that.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) Hefe4711#4945

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Sure

RE: S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects - MegaSkuci - 03-11-2020

Hello!
1. Vítek Víteček - LW
2. Pure sniper
3. 6+ can't tell the exact number, but whenever needed I can make as much time as I'll need
4. Definitely, I'd love to interact with others on team's discord. MegaSkuci#8624
5. I was already approached by your team.
Also, I love the team logo!

RE: S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects - Jericson - 03-11-2020

Hello there.

My player is Elwulf Jericson, a right-shot defenseman.

I am hoping to push my player into a puck-moving defenseman. I am looking at getting the puck up the ice to help out the team on both sides.

Per week, I can have 6+ hours free. Usually a couple hours each night.

My discord ID is Jericson#4348. I am very active on my discord for most hours of the day (unless work gets really busy).

I would be perfectly fine with being contacted either on the site or on discord.

Have a wonderful day.

RE: S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects - SAwful - 03-11-2020

Matthew Sawful, Right-handed Defenseman

Hoping to create an defender with offensive upside.

6+

SAwful#6076  I'm constantly on Discord

Of course!

RE: S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects - Rotti - 03-11-2020

1. Rotticus Scott, Left Winger, Canada.
2. Honestly I have no qualms about taking on whatever position my team needs me to, whether it be a shift grinder, a fighter, someone to dump the puck in. As long as I'm out there helping the team I'll be happy!
3. Well, I tend to be on discord a lot throughout the day due to being a college student. Corona just forced me to do school from home for the rest of the semester, so that time will be even more widespread!
4. Yeah, mottyice#9677
5. We already spoke, but if you want to give me a callback I'll take it!