Simulation Hockey League
S56 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: SMJHL (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Quebec City Citadelles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=688)
+--- Thread: S56 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread (/showthread.php?tid=109802)

Pages: 1 2

S56 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread - Faelax - 09-07-2020

Hello, my name is Faelax and I am the Co-GM of the Quebec City Citadelles! We are a recent expansion team who is looking to build off of a great first season, and we are looking for a few new faces to add to the locker room. Fill out as many of these as you would like. If you have any questions, feel free to message me (Faelax#2170) or the GM, @Evok (Evok#5032) here or on discord.

1. The locker room will be in discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag?

2. Do you have any previous experience with sim leagues?

3. What type of player are you planning on building? Goal scorer, two way player, playmaker etc?

4. Who is your favorite NHL team?

5. Anything you want us to know about you before the draft?

Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles

RE: S56 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread - Ruggsy - 09-07-2020

1. The locker room will be in discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag? Very, Ruggsy#7042

2. Do you have any previous experience with sim leagues? Slightly, I played in a league for a couple weeks before it went on hiatus a couple years ago. But I have experience with forum based games/ hockey sim games (like steam games)

3. What type of player are you planning on building? Goal scorer, two way player, playmaker etc? Shutdown defender, no pucks past me

4. Who is your favorite NHL team? Islanders

5. Anything you want us to know about you before the draft? I also do photoshop for sigs and such and want to get into some kind of job in the league as soon as I can

RE: S56 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread - Waters - 09-08-2020

1. The locker room will be in discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag?
yes, my activity will depend on how much i enjoy the LR but I'm usually very active on discord. tag is Waters#6942

4 years of shl among others

3. What type of player are you planning on building? Goal scorer, two way player, playmaker etc?
two way defenseman

big habs fan

i am extremely angry that evok put a team in QC instead of montreal but I'll forgive her

RE: S56 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread - Dude - 09-08-2020

1. The locker room will be in discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag? I will be fairly active in the discord.

2. Do you have any previous experience with sim leagues? I've been a member of this sim league for a few years.

3. What type of player are you planning on building? Goal scorer, two way player, playmaker etc? Rude Sniff is a mobile puck mover that excels at making the first pass.

4. Who is your favorite NHL team? Vancouver.

5. Anything you want us to know about you before the draft? I don't speak French.

RE: S56 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread - spooked - 09-08-2020

1. The locker room will be in discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag?
yes, and I usually talk a few times a day in various servers right now, spooked#8888

this one mainly, didn't really enjoy any of the others I have tried.

transition playmaker D man

Sens and Van

Not really, I would prefer you speak to me about the team a bit before the draft if you plan to pick me when you're up, but if I fall into your lap later in the draft I guess it's fine if you don't,

RE: S56 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread - 3lewsers - 09-08-2020

1. Yes I have discord and use it currently in the PBE & ISFL. My tag is TheZodiac#8707. I plan to be active in the locker room and bring a positive demeanor.
2. Yes, been a sim sports fanatic for decades (OOTP, Solecismic FOF, DDS, etc)
3. Power Forward, great passer, and solid shooter.
4. San Jose Sharks
5. Just that I do all my TPE in a timely manner, and am looking forward to helping my team win.

RE: S56 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread - TheFlash - 09-08-2020

1. The locker room will be in discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag? I do, and I'm very active. Tag is bluesflash#4587

2. Do you have any previous experience with sim leagues? Tons. VHL/SHL for a long time over the past nearly fifteen years. I'm in the SBA as well.

3. What type of player are you planning on building? Goal scorer, two way player, playmaker etc? Playmaker!

4. Who is your favorite NHL team? Go Blues go

5. Anything you want us to know about you before the draft? Just that I'm a solid teammate, with lots of experience. Think I'd be a good addition to any LR.

RE: S56 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread - TheFlash - 09-08-2020

I do have it, use it lots. Bluesflash#4587

About fifteen years worth, been active on and off though.

Speedy playmaker

Bluuuuuuues

I think I'd be a valuable addition to a team, lots of sim experience which is something you don't always get with new players.

RE: S56 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread - Allegiant - 09-08-2020

I have it and I use it pretty regularly. My name there is the same as it is here.

Yes. SHL and SBA mostly with some VHL/GOMHL.

Offensive to two-way puck-handling defender.

The Colorado Avalanche.

My last player was a bust. :(

RE: S56 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread - aleks - 09-08-2020

Would be very active in discord. Aleks#7777

I've been a member in SHL since 2017, I've been in VHL and GOMHL

TWF

Canucks

My goalie was a legend

RE: S56 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread - Jepox - 09-08-2020

Yes. sears#8076

Yes.

Goal scorer.

Leafs.

Not that I can think of

RE: S56 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread - Demolish - 09-08-2020

Yes about 2-4 hours a week I guess #9053
no
MVP goalie
Canadiens
I love Quebec

RE: S56 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread - Calliope - 09-09-2020

I do have discord, though I am new to the platform. I am Calliope#9190 on discord.

No, I do not have previous experience.

Goal scorer :D

Colorado Avs

I am excited to be a part of the league and wish you the best of luck in your draft process.

RE: S56 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread - Snuffalupagus - 09-09-2020

Snuffalupagus#5894

I was part of the SHL between S30-S40something as Kelly Rivet.

Center screener.

I love all teams, but I love the Jets mostest.

Yes, you should know that there is no Santa. I'm sorry I had to tell you... it wasn't easy. But you're old enough to know now.

RE: S56 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread - ToeDragon84 - 09-09-2020

maybe, idk. I look at the site mostly
some yes
defensive penalty kill F
Arizona
I have reduced sense of smell if I tell myself I can't smell, but I think I'm just thinking about how I can't smell instead of sensing the smell. Thanks