Simulation Hockey League
Sanzhar Molochtovoi Draft Ranks - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: SMJHL Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=403)
+---- Thread: Sanzhar Molochtovoi Draft Ranks (/showthread.php?tid=113324)

Pages: 1 2

Sanzhar Molochtovoi Draft Ranks - Avakael - 01-25-2021

Teams I am interested in playing for:

+ Teams with active LRs full of cool people, especially if there's still people active at dickhead o'clock when my free time is mostly concentrated at these days (Aussie timezone).

+ Teams who aren't just assuming that I'm expecting to go straight back to Detroit and Buffalo at the first possible opportunity. Love both franchises, but if you draft me, I'll give you a fair shot. Yes, this does mean this post applies for the SHL as well.

+ Teams who come and actually chat with me pre-draft. I can't promise the chat will result in me leaning positively towards your team, but I appreciate the interest, and going into an LR blind can be awkward.

Teams I am not interested in playing for:

+ Teams with bad management. I don't consider myself GM material by any stretch of the imagination, and I certainly don't expect to be included in management channels, but I have a general picture of what a well run team looks like. If I think you're hopeless, I'll start to think about free agency.

+ Teams that privately bitch about Buffalo or Buffalo LR members all day. Might rule out one or two teams, might rule out just about everyone, not sure, but best to put it out there.

+ San Francisco. It's a matter of honour.

+ IIHF teams of any kind. My player is not associated with any IIHF nation.

Happy to answer general questions here.

RE: Sanzhar Molochtovoi Draft Ranks - Lime - 01-25-2021

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

RE: Sanzhar Molochtovoi Draft Ranks - Avakael - 01-26-2021

01-25-2021, 10:33 PMLime Wrote: [Image: hqdefault.jpg]
sup

RE: Sanzhar Molochtovoi Draft Ranks - luke - 01-26-2021

Good luck on your 2nd player!

RE: Sanzhar Molochtovoi Draft Ranks - Evok - 01-26-2021

01-25-2021, 10:26 PMAvakael Wrote: + Teams with bad management. I don't consider myself GM material by any stretch of the imagination, and I certainly don't expect to be included in management channels, but I have a general picture of what a well run team looks like. If I think you're hopeless, I'll start to think about free agency.

+ Teams that privately bitch about Buffalo or Buffalo LR members all day. Might rule out one or two teams, might rule out just about everyone, not sure, but best to put it out there.

Well fuck. Quebec is out on 2 of 4 points. Sad

RE: Sanzhar Molochtovoi Draft Ranks - Nhamlet - 01-26-2021

What time is dickhead o'clock in North American timezones?

RE: Sanzhar Molochtovoi Draft Ranks - JKortesi81 - 01-26-2021

01-26-2021, 05:05 PMNhamlet Wrote: What time is dickhead o'clock in North American timezones?

4:20pm.

RE: Sanzhar Molochtovoi Draft Ranks - Avakael - 01-26-2021

01-26-2021, 05:05 PMNhamlet Wrote: What time is dickhead o'clock in North American timezones?
It's roughly when you'd need to be an utter dickhead to still be awake. :v

RE: Sanzhar Molochtovoi Draft Ranks - Henrik - 01-26-2021

01-25-2021, 10:26 PMAvakael Wrote: + San Francisco. It's a matter of honour.

How dare you.

RE: Sanzhar Molochtovoi Draft Ranks - Avakael - 01-27-2021

01-26-2021, 06:16 PMThatguy91 Wrote:
01-25-2021, 10:26 PMAvakael Wrote: + San Francisco. It's a matter of honour.
How dare you.
Y'all already drafted me and traded me away 6 days later. I might also add that nobody in team management bothered to tell me until after I'd had my LR access cut, after the trade was already public and after Walrus welcomed a very confused me to Buffalo. It was also made the day after the Deplorables joined my SMJHL team, and the lack of link there wasn't cleared up for several seasons. It turned out to be arguably the worst trade in SHL history. Even 29 seasons later, I will not be offering your franchise another chance.

RE: Sanzhar Molochtovoi Draft Ranks - luke - 01-27-2021

01-27-2021, 12:17 AMAvakael Wrote:
01-26-2021, 06:16 PMThatguy91 Wrote: How dare you.
Y'all already drafted me and traded me away 6 days later. I might also add that nobody in team management bothered to tell me until after I'd had my LR access cut, after the trade was already public and after Walrus welcomed a very confused me to Buffalo. It was also made the day after the Deplorables joined my SMJHL team, and the lack of link there wasn't cleared up for several seasons. It turned out to be arguably the worst trade in SHL history. Even 29 seasons later, I will not be offering your franchise another chance.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=68792

RE: Sanzhar Molochtovoi Draft Ranks - Henrik - 01-27-2021

01-27-2021, 12:17 AMAvakael Wrote:
01-26-2021, 06:16 PMThatguy91 Wrote: How dare you.

Fair enough, but what if I told you that the franchise is now run by an Aussie (kind of)?

Eh??

Eeehhh?

In all seriousness though, thats pretty shitty and I can totally understand that mate.

RE: Sanzhar Molochtovoi Draft Ranks - DeletedAtUserRequest - 01-27-2021

Molochtovoi..Big time prospect.

RE: Sanzhar Molochtovoi Draft Ranks - Avakael - 01-27-2021

01-27-2021, 03:41 AMThatguy91 Wrote:
01-27-2021, 12:17 AMAvakael Wrote: Y'all already drafted me and traded me away 6 days later. I might also add that nobody in team management bothered to tell me until after I'd had my LR access cut, after the trade was already public and after Walrus welcomed a very confused me to Buffalo. It was also made the day after the Deplorables joined my SMJHL team, and the lack of link there wasn't cleared up for several seasons. It turned out to be arguably the worst trade in SHL history. Even 29 seasons later, I will not be offering your franchise another chance.

Fair enough, but what if I told you that the franchise is now run by an Aussie (kind of)?

Eh??

Eeehhh?

In all seriousness though, thats pretty shitty and I can totally understand that mate.
Kind of? How does that work? Tongue

RE: Sanzhar Molochtovoi Draft Ranks - Henrik - 01-27-2021

01-27-2021, 06:33 AMAvakael Wrote: Kind of? How does that work? Tongue

Lived in Australia for about 10 years, went to school there and I'm an Australian citizen. Just wasn't born there. Still go there every other year or so to visit my parents that still live down there.