Simulation Hockey League
SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SMJHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=561)
+---- Thread: SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography (/showthread.php?tid=115775)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography - Mutedfaith - 05-03-2021

In this week's PT, I'd love to know where everyone is from and what makes your country special. Let me know what country you're from, and give me a useless fact about your country.

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

Only S59 SMJHL Rookies (S60 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, May 9th @ 11:59pm EST

RE: SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography - Lorec - 05-03-2021

Hey there, I am from midwest America and according to this totally credible website that I stumbled upon while googling, 11,000 Americans injure themselves trying out weird sexual positions every year. My character Lev is from Russia which is the largest country by landmass.

RE: SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography - Benpachi - 05-03-2021

I come from The Lower Mainland in B.C. It's a beautiful blend of dense, lush forest and high, snow capped mountains, and the sea. Absolutely stunning natural beauty.

RE: SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography - Evil_AllBran - 05-03-2021

I am from the land down under and in my opinion there are a lot of things that makes Australia special, from the animals that will kill you to the plants that will kill you to the spicy banter that will kill you but the thing that I love the most is the laid back Aussie ethos that lives in us all. A useless fact about Australia is that we invented the goon bag (boxed wine)!

RE: SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography - FiveForFighting - 05-03-2021

I'm from Canada, e? Did you know that the national sport of Canada is not hockey? I know. Pretty surprising. It's actually lacrosse. Perhaps we should change the leagie to the SLL and play lacrosse.

RE: SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography - Talls - 05-03-2021

I am from Ohio, USA.  For everyone that does not know, we worship a tree nut and if the sport isn't football, most people would consider it "meh".  At least the CBJ have been better?

RE: SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography - Eynhallow - 05-03-2021

I'm from Canada.  Did you know that Santa Claus is a Canadian citizen?  In 2012 Canada's Immigration Minister, Jason Kenney, declared Santa to be Canadian.  He suggested that this was why Santa's signature look, red and white, were the same colours as the Canadian flag.  Canadian kids can send Santa letters using the postal code H0H 0H0.  (hohoho)

RE: SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography - scorycory - 05-03-2021

I am from the United States and the thing that makes my country special is that we are abnormally ignorant for a supposed first world country.

RE: SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography - SMD414 - 05-03-2021

I'm from the Northeast in the United States, surprisingly I don't have the Boston accent that a lot of people can't stand. Useless fact, it costs the US government 1.76 cents to mint a penny (1 cent) and 7.42 cents to mint a nickel (5 cents). The cost varies each year based on demand.

RE: SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography - Accka - 05-03-2021

I'm from Finland. The tap water's some of the cleaneast in the world. I always get hot water. The electricity basicly never cuts out. Nobody has a data cap on their phone.

RE: SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography - CampinKiller - 05-03-2021

I'm from the southern US, and what makes the US special is, of course, freedom. As for the South specifically, college football, sweet tea, and feeling like you're in Satan's armpit in the summer.

RE: SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography - goilers - 05-03-2021

I’m from Canada. More specifically closer to Edmonton, Alberta. The winters are freezing & the summers are amazing. We like to go camping in the mountains it’s about a 3-4 hour drive to get to some great views. In Canada you will hear people say sorry a lot.

RE: SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography - Philip3242 - 05-03-2021

Hey there I'm from the West Coast of BC and from the influx of R/Canucks players this draft. I'm a long suffering Canucks fan and think that we have some of the worst management consistently which is always nice...

I love Canada because it's super inclusive and I'm outdoorsy in my spare time and there is tons to do here including skiing and boating etc. My player is Czech Philip Demitra on the Maine Timbers and I named him after Demitra who passed away and was a former Canuck.

RE: SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography - Nhlbeastmode_7777 - 05-03-2021

I am Brent Ashe and I from from the southeast United states in the state of North Carolina. I am a small town guy and it's awesome to play hockey for st Louis. I think that living in small town I think it's cool and you have a lot of frozen ponds around. I think that I am a great player to come from a state that doesn't know a lot of hockey but I'm willing to take that risk and go for it. Being from the United states as well a lot of talent comes from I'm definitely excited to see what I can do.

Words-111

RE: SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography - Merica - 05-03-2021

Hi there I am from the United States of America. I would give a useless fact, but we don’t have any, because we are just built different. And I think we invented facts, too.