Simulation Hockey League
Joe Burrow Press Conference! - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: SMJHL Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=403)
+---- Thread: Joe Burrow Press Conference! (/showthread.php?tid=117386)

Joe Burrow Press Conference! - LSUFAN101 - 06-28-2021

Joe Burrow Introductory Press Conference:
QCC Media Correspondent: “Hello and welcome everyone to the Joe Burrow introductory press conference. Joe was signed to the Citadelles a few days ago and has already made an impact on the ice scoring a goal and having 4 assists so far this season. Joe was signed as an Undrafted Free Agent alone with Jeff Hopkins this past Monday. Joe will start off with an opening statement before he will be taking questions, please keep your cellular devices on silent and if or when you ask a question raise your hand and the Mic will be brought to you, please state your name and try to keep your questions to about 1-2 questions per person. We will go for as long as Joe would like. Once again thank you all for coming and allowing us to properly introduce Joe. Without further ado please welcome Quebec City Citadelles Left Wing/Center Joe Burrow.”

Joe’s opening statement: “Hello everyone! Thank you all for coming and thank you to Evok and Flex for allowing me to be a part of this amazing franchise. When I was first contacted by Quebec City it felt like love at first sight. I thought I immediately fit in and knew this would be the best place for me and I was so thrilled when I signed the contract. When I turned off the draft and I went undrafted I thought my dream to play professional hockey had come to an end prior to it even starting. It was extreme disappointment and I was ready to give up on hockey. I was filled with emotions when QCC reached out and I wanted to get started as soon as possible. When the contract was signed I knew it was going to be the beginning of something great and so far it has been an awesome experience and now we have our eyes on competing for a championship. Does anyone have any Questions?”

Reporter: “Hey Joe, congratulations on getting signed to Quebec, if you could please take us through the conversation you had with Evok and Fle when they reached out? What hooked you to where you knew you wanted to play here?”

Joe’s Response: “Yeah it was a uhh very simple and basic conversation, they let me know they had interest in signing with me and gave me a pitch to join. It was an offer I just could not resist and I do not regret my decision one bit, I have had a blast here so far and I am looking forward to competing for a championship and getting to know everyone a bit better!” 

Reporter: “Hello Joe, congratulations and welcome to Quebec! This was quite a deep draft class with a few great UDFA’s, was there anyone in particular that you wanted to play with that maybe helped drive your decision to join Quebec?

Joe’s Response: “Well actually there was, I do not want to single anyone out or anything but there is one player who I knew very well who signed with Quebec City this offseason with me, Jeff Hopkins, I have known Jeff for a while and was thrilled that he decided to sign with Quebec. I do not want to say it was a deciding factor because it really was not but at the end of the day I am really happy to be playing with Jeff and everyone else on the team, we have been getting along great and we are going to work as hard as we can to win a championship.”

Reporter: “Hey Joe, congratulations on the signing, I hope you are enjoying your time in Quebec City, could you please tell us and the fans about your personality as a player and the goals you want to accomplish in Quebec?”

Joe’s response: “Yeah Definitely! My goal is very clear and simple. I want to win. Not just win in the regular season or make it to the finals, I want to win the whole damn thing. Our General Managers will be leading us in the right direction the entire season and we just have to make sure we put in the effort to go up and above the rest of the competition. It wont be easy but I know we have what it takes to bring a championship to Quebec and I wont stop trying till we succeed!”

Reporter: “Hi Joe, you just talked about your desire to win a championship and it looks like Quebec has gotten off to a good start so far, could you please tell us what it was like for you to get that first win down and how you have been looking at each game?”

Joe’s response: “Getting that first win was so awesome, I didn't do very much to help us get that win sadly but the environment in the Locker Room was awesome. We were all very thrilled to get 2 points out of it and we felt like we did our job well. As for how I view each game, it is all the same, I want to go out and do what I can to help us get the victory and like you said we got off to a hot start and now we will look to continue it in the coming weeks!”

Reporter: “Joe you scored 5 points in the first week of games, 4 assists and a goal, what did it feel like to get your first career goal in the SMJHL?”

Joe’s response: “It was an awesome moment, it felt great to get the first one out of the way and I hope that as we can continue to play more and more games I can do more and more to help us get a victory and to help win a ring for Quebec! As for the assists that was great feeling, I want to be a playmaker type of player so to be able to have 4 assists already puts a massive smile on my face and I hope I can continue to produce the way I have been!

Joe’s closing statement: “Thank you all very much for coming, I have had a blast doing this and I will hopefully be back for more in the future. I hope you all enjoy your week and are able to tune into the Citadelles games! Go QCC!”

Code:
1064 Words

RE: Joe Burrow Press Conference! - slothfacekilla - 06-28-2021

*cries in dark mode*

Glad you're enjoying QCC :D

RE: Joe Burrow Press Conference! - Duff101 - 07-03-2021

How much did u get paid to play at lsu lol