Simulation Hockey League
Seattle Expansion draft - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: SHL Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Thread: Seattle Expansion draft (/showthread.php?tid=117685)

Pages: 1 2

Seattle Expansion draft - luke - 07-20-2021

Who do you think is going to get taken?

This is who I think will be taken and built the roster on Jfresh's site

[Image: Capture.PNG]

I think they will trade Tarasenko away. I also think they will draft Matthew Berniers 2nd OA.

RE: Seattle Expansion draft - TheWoZy - 07-20-2021

price

RE: Seattle Expansion draft - hhh81 - 07-20-2021

I really don't think Seattle's gonna take Domi, but i could be wrong. Not sure beyond that. Should be interesting to see if there will be a flurry of trades during.

I expect them to take Landeskog and shoot their shot

RE: Seattle Expansion draft - SlashACM - 07-20-2021

Why is this in SHL discussion

RE: Seattle Expansion draft - luke - 07-20-2021

07-20-2021, 09:38 PMSlashACM Wrote: Why is this in SHL discussion

because I can do what I want

RE: Seattle Expansion draft - JURT - 07-20-2021

07-20-2021, 09:45 PMluketd Wrote: because I can do what I want

despotism #fireluke

RE: Seattle Expansion draft - Gwdjohnson - 07-20-2021

No don't take my boy Drouin from me :sadge:

RE: Seattle Expansion draft - JURT - 07-20-2021

07-20-2021, 10:40 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: No don't take my boy Drouin from me :sadge:

I'd lose Drouin over Price or Danault (even tho it seems he's leaving anyways) anytime tbh

RE: Seattle Expansion draft - Bayley - 07-21-2021

I will be absolutely hype if they take Kase from the Bruins. I expect them to take Lauzon or Clifton tbh

RE: Seattle Expansion draft - Mazatt - 07-21-2021

07-20-2021, 09:06 PMhhh81 Wrote: I really don't think Seattle's gonna take Domi, but i could be wrong. Not sure beyond that. Should be interesting to see if there will be a flurry of trades during.

Apparently Seattle was talking to Landeskog and doesn't plan to take him/sign him because they feel the money on himself is a bit too high for them to go through with, but I also didn't see an official person tweet this, it was second hand info. But either way I can't see them taking Landeskog without a deal in place.

RE: Seattle Expansion draft - Talls - 07-21-2021

07-20-2021, 09:06 PMhhh81 Wrote: I really don't think Seattle's gonna take Domi, but i could be wrong. Not sure beyond that. Should be interesting to see if there will be a flurry of trades during.

I thought the consensus was on Kukan.

RE: Seattle Expansion draft - Grapehead - 07-21-2021

07-21-2021, 01:33 AMMazatt Wrote:

Apparently Seattle was talking to Landeskog and doesn't plan to take him/sign him because they feel the money on himself is a bit too high for them to go through with, but I also didn't see an official person tweet this, it was second hand info. But either way I can't see them taking Landeskog without a deal in place.

Seattle can actually negotiate contracts already, so how it works is they'd sign Landeskog first and then announce him as their pick from Colorado. They don't have to select him first and work out the deal second.

RE: Seattle Expansion draft - mastersheep - 07-21-2021

If they take Dilllon, I will be pleasantly surprised. Maybe he turns it around, but he hasn't impressed me for a while now. I expect it to be Vanecek or Schultz before him.

RE: Seattle Expansion draft - hhh81 - 07-21-2021

07-21-2021, 07:08 AMTalls Wrote:

I thought the consensus was on Kukan.
It seems like it's 50/50 right now from the talking heads, other than the one outlier who said Gabe Carlsson lol

Please, take the pylon off our hands. We'll happily keep Domi and Kukan haha.

RE: Seattle Expansion draft - EricNCSU - 07-21-2021

If the Canes only lose Bean that will be fine by me. The *best* player exposed (according to like Yahoo/ESPN etc) is Nino Niedderiter and I'd hate to lose him.