Simulation Hockey League
S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms (/showthread.php?tid=119072)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - Jorec - 09-10-2021

Welcome to pimp my locker room. We're gonna redo this sucker like you've never seen a locker room before. First up? The washroom because it's a shit stained mess and smells exactly like it looks. We're gonna tear everything out, burn it all and have a priest exorcise it just for good measure. Then we're gonna install a whole new bathroom and it's all gonna be steel. Steel toilets, steel plated walls, steel sinks; steel everything! Steel is manly as fuck and perfect because if this kind of shit-splosion happens again and you could just have the hazmat team come in here and hose it down to clean it out.

Next up is the locker room proper. We're gonna tear it all out too because the smell from the washroom has permeated everything down to the molecular level. Then we're gonna replace it with top of the line STEEL booths, steel lockers, steel benches. Fucking steel everything. That gets the testosterones goin'. Then we're gonna add some class to this place with some under lights. Glowing purples, greens and whites. It's gonna look like a rave in a good way!

Finally, to add a bit MORE class to the place we're gonna do the walls up in heavy metal style pictures. Remember that van your uncle had which he said he didn't live out of even thought you never saw him go anywhere else? Remember the dope ass picture of a almost naked woman riding a lion on the side while she swings her sword at an alien? BAM! ON THE FUCKING WALLS. Rad, sweet and awesome doesn't describe this locker room. Every other team is gonna be jealous as hell.

For the other teams lock room. It's gonna be wood paneled, the least manly of the paneling. Soft lighting, smooth jazz playing over the speakers at all time with no ability to turn it off. It's pretty hard to psych yourself up to play a hard game when you're listening to the soothing jazz style of St. Hubert and the Jazzy Cats.

343 words.

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - Hazack - 09-10-2021

Prompt 1: 
Welcome to Raging Studios. Today we will be looking into the new remodel for the Rage Cage! (this is the name of the locker room for the Manhattan Rage). The biggest thing is that the doors to the Rage Cage will now be heavy duty roll up doors. This is because we want this to be a one of a kind locker room. The floor of the room has been converted to be a giant subwoofer because music will be played the whole time. This is to allow the players to get as hype as possible and amped to play the game or practice. The whole locker room will be a giant circle and each locker will have metal bars around it to look like a prison. Along with the bars the whole locker room will be spray painted and have team graffiti around to add to the Rage Cage look. Much of the look will be sheet metal and cement.

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - Wearingabear - 09-10-2021

Prompt 1

The new locker room for the Phily Forge has been absolutely gutted and it's up to me to redesign it. First we add in a state of the art film room, which includes 30+ recliner seats that allows anyone to use it to watch tapes of previous games, or just to chill out and watch some movies or tv shows on some downtime. Next, the kitchen area gets upgraded, all the things pro athletes could want in that situation, water on tap, smoothies ready in 60 seconds, pre and post work out powders, chickens laying the freshest eggs. and all the Nathan MacKinnon sponsored chickpea pasta for extra protein at all times. In the dressing room, two big ping pong tables, forge logos everywhere. each stall has a pull out chair, mirror, circle light, jock strap holders, de-odorizers exists across the entire locker room with a brand new ventilation system so if some one squeaks the tiniest fart out, no smell, gone immediately. It really helps since half the team has been having issues with their stomachs recently.

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - soulja - 09-10-2021

If i was in charge of the new LR, then i would definitely design the drainage and toilet system first. Because of these new pills, we have all been shitting way to much to get a marginal upgrade on our physical attributes. Our bowl is moving way to fast and many just have exploding diarrhea. Some are even constipated and thus they are clogging up the drain wholes. To make sure that all this is fixed, i will install smart toiles with the 400M dollar budget. Smart toilets with a bidet system will ensure that the shit particles are broken down so people also have a clean butt. At times, they stink like hell and we lose focus when we are playing our opponents. Thus, priority is on the toilets. Once that is done, i will restructure the LR so that it has a foosball table, air hockey or ping pong table to burn of some steam and relax our minds. We often boil too much after a heated game and this messes without our ability to think. Thus, something like this should help burn off the steam. For our opponents, the LR will also have upgraded toilets but that is about it. None of us want to smell their bad hygiene so we will ensure to give them the same toilet amenities like us.

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - CaptainCamel - 09-10-2021

Prompt1

Paul Binder was one of the few players who made it out unscathed from the brownening (is that what we could call this horrific event?) He had always loved Marvel's Avengers Infinity War and Endgame, but now he truly knows what it felt like to be one of the few lucky individuals who survived the snap. But was he really so lucky? Shit...... shit everywhere. It stained the walls, toilets were overflowing, some even exploding.  Binder knew that a top of the line plumbing system would have to be installed in the new locker room to ever prevent this from occurring. We're spending another chunk of our budget to hire what we like to call "bean checkers". Should any player have the desire to eat jelly beans, or anything jelly bean shaped, we will now have personal inspectors to ensure that these are not brown shit jelly beans. They are from here on out outlawed in the ATL locker room. All remaining budget will be spent on 90's era Beanie Babies.

WC: 175

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - Faelax - 09-10-2021

PBE Affiliate

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - H0PPY75 - 09-10-2021

The locker room so far in Quebec City has been great to me so far. I usually talk to you probably a little more and a handful of people on a regular basis between Flex, Evok, Kevin, LSUfan, zeagle, hannah and crazelemire. It's been great to me so far. They've been able to point me in the right direction on how to build my player and just keeping me up when life has gotten me down in recent weeks. Flex has done a great job of helping me build my player since he seems notice in better than just that everybody else in my locker room and he seemed to have my player going in the right direction. Evok has been Great because without Evok,  I probably wouldn't even be playing for Quebec city they were the main reason that I decided to go to that team and I would like to give a special thanks to crazylemire  who rides my ass week in and week out making sure that I do all of my TPE tasks in this league.

Code:
180 Words

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - Lazyeye - 09-10-2021

The new locker room will be an old fashioned circle formation that is very popular among NHL teams. The logo will be in the middle of the room and obviously off limits to step on. There are 3 doors minus the front door that lead to different areas. The first door will be to the bathrooms as well as the medical staff. This has your standard hot tubs, ice bath, HGH, and your medical tables. The next door will go to the new state of the art gym. Equipped with all new power racks, bumper plates, and cardio machines. It'll be great to use before/after practice or on off days. Finally, the best new addition to the locker room will be the kitchen/rest area. With all new cooking appliances, the players will be able to cook themselves gourmet meals and chill in the new rest area. The rest area comes with a new Xbox Series X, PS5, and a LG OLED TV. There is also your typical tabletop games; ping pong, foosball, bubble hockey, and pool. It will be a nice area for after practice shenanigans before heading home for the day.

The opponent locker room? Its a tarped off area near the zamboni room. Those who have played in shitty rinks know exactly what im talking about

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - rum_ham - 09-10-2021

Over half of the Tampa Bay Barracuda roster took the brown pill last week. Luckily for us, star forward and Alternate captain, Michael Fitted has been a certified plumber since he was 6 years old. He painstakingly plumbed the shit out of our locker room during warmups before a game, and was back on the ice for the start of the game. This was a huge advantage for the Cuda, as Michael Fitted took the role as a net-front player for that game. He was unable to wash up before the drop of the puck, so the stench drove away opposing goalies and defenders with ease. The Cuda are a strange, superstitious bunch. They decided to take full tactical advantage and consume the brown pill prior to every puck-drop. Now every game, Fitted plumbs away while the team takes warm-ups. Will the brown pill be the key to Tampa Bay's success this season? Stay tuned and find out.

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - trella - 09-10-2021

wow it is really sad that our locker room was ruined but now we get a new one hooray peepoclap! i think that i would make the tampa bay barracuda’s locker room a literal crack den because it will just be me, fitted, and whoever else who wants to join in smoking crack before the game. here in tampa we dont believe in a full 8 hours of sleep as that is for soft little babies that cant face the harsh reality of the world and wanna sleep for 8 whole hours. what a bunch of lazy fucking freeloaders. smoking crack before the games is what allows us to be fully awake and ready to play some hockey ball. as for the opponents locker room, i propose that we make it a literal pit to the center of the earth so everyone on the other teams can burn eternally for their sins.

153 words

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - Zoone16 - 09-10-2021

The Platoon’s locker room is one that is very united, through many tough years of being at the bottom of the league and climbing through the rankings together. There are some big voices, some comical characters, some overly excited rookies and the edgy veteran. Among the leaders in the locker room, we have Luca Del Vecchio, who is among the guys on the team to have gone through the full rebuild, and Karl Krashwagen, who has been rejuvenated with the team performing better in recent seasons. The loud voices in the locker room are the eastern Europeans, Valentin Kalashnikov & Daniil Nikiforov who tend to steal the show with their boisterous attitudes and silly shenanigans. On the edgy side of the changing room, we have Ethan Duncan, ever calculating and honestly being quite creepy when he’s deep into his spreadsheets. All these people make for a very varied ensemble and a cast of characters that is as extravagant as it is united under the common goal of winning the Challenge Cup. (171 words)

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - Fluw - 09-10-2021

I will be selected Prompt # 2.
So I am a part of a few different locker rooms in the SHL being active in about 4 of them. This includes New England, San Francisco Pride, Colorado Raptors, and Great Falls Grizzlies. Each of these locker rooms are very friendly, and user oriented, and I have nothing but good things to say about each locker room. I have felt welcomed, and loved participating in each locker room, and participation doesn’t seem forced, with conversation occurring frequently, and you can really sense the comradarie in each locker room. More specifically with Great Falls injecting some veterans into our youth lineup really helped spark a cultural renessance in the locker room, building solid place for friendships to develop, and for users to feel as if they are part of a greater micro community. In New England I love to bother Halk, and everyone there is very friendly and it really feel like home to me.

(162 words)

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - lmao - 09-10-2021

What would I put in a new locker room. Well it would definitely need to be the most extravagant locker room anyone had ever seen. Actually, now that I think about it, can we get some personal chefs up in the locker room. I want to be eating lobster and whatever else in the locker room before every game, every practice, hell when I'm not even about to play hockey or practice I will just go to the locker room to get some delicious ass meals. Other than that, we need some beautiful lockers for each person to hang our beautiful jerseys. Well at this point I am kind of running out of ideas but I still have hundreds of millions of dollars to spend. After all, personal chefs and nice lockers do not really cost hundreds of millions of dollars. We need some additional things, like maybe concierges to deal with all of our gear and what not? I don't even know at this point.

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - Jericson - 09-10-2021

With the epidemic caused by everyone having to evacuate their bowels constantly, the locker rooms have to be redone. For the home locker room, no expense has been too much. We have not only installed a new floor and lockers for each individual player, but have taken into consideration their need to use the restroom every 15 minutes. In the unlikely event that all players of the team need to evacuate themselves at the same time, we have installed a suite of 25 restrooms for each player. Each restroom comes equipped with a fully heated toilet seat with auto sensing vacuum flushing complete with a bleach sanitation system, but also a bidet for each player. Each player also has their own individual sanitation system for washing their hands on the go.

For the away team locker rooms, we have provided the same systems but at a much lower volume. Instead of 25 restrooms, we have provided 5 restrooms. Ideally, this will force the other team to have moments in time where they have to ice fewer players.

RE: S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms - JKortesi81 - 09-10-2021

PBE CW