Simulation Hockey League
S61 mPT#5- Snacks - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S61 mPT#5- Snacks (/showthread.php?tid=119229)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

S61 mPT#5- Snacks - SlashACM - 09-19-2021

I'm at work, and hungry so...

Your task: Describe your favorite snack, currently or all-time. Describe the flavor profile and why it is your favorite. When do you find yourself eating this snack?

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, September 26nd at 11:59pm CT.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

RE: S61 mPT#5- Snacks - Blasoon - 09-19-2021

It is easily sour skittles. Just like Beast Mode, I love me some skittles and green makes everything better. Make yer mouth pucker like an anus whilst you let the zing hit you in places you never knew existed. I always eat sour skittles before a date so I can train my lips to be in the right kissing position. #Riseandgrind #Nodaysoff #Workouteverymuscle

RE: S61 mPT#5- Snacks - ZootTX - 09-19-2021

The, by far, best snack of all time, is chips and salsa. You take your crisply, salty, chip and use it to spoon a good amount of spicy salsa into your mouth. Repeat until you are so full you are ashamed of yourself.

RE: S61 mPT#5- Snacks - Jayba1t - 09-19-2021

By far, my favorite snack is chips. So crispy, and crunchy, and you could go eating a whole bag without noticing you already finished it. All flavors are cool.

RE: S61 mPT#5- Snacks - yosh - 09-19-2021

the best snack of all-time is ketchup chips because I have an extreme bias to Canadian snacks and ketchup chips are one of the most iconic Canadian snacks of all-time and because they're like bbq chips but cooler.

WC: 41

RE: S61 mPT#5- Snacks - Keven - 09-19-2021

My favourite snack is grape jelly beans because that's the only thing I've canonically eaten in the SHL universe. Its taste is the only one I've ever known and I crave more options.

RE: S61 mPT#5- Snacks - Tylar - 09-19-2021

My favorite snack is making Kraft Dinner and then slapping big heap of ketchup in it to add more flavor. It is known as ketchup noodle. If I feel really fancy throw parmesan on top.

RE: S61 mPT#5- Snacks - Urq660 - 09-19-2021

As a Scot, it has to be something Tunnock’s.
And the Caramel Log > Caramel Wafer, this is extremely controversial north of the border here and depends mostly on how you feel about desiccated coconut. But goddamn it, I am willing to die on this hill!

RE: S61 mPT#5- Snacks - Moreorless89 - 09-19-2021

Saltines with cream cheese. When I was a kid and didn’t feel well my mom would give me saltines so it became a comfort food as I got older.

RE: S61 mPT#5- Snacks - Tomasnz - 09-19-2021

Twisties

New Zealand and Australian corn puff thingy covered in cheese powder and the UK has a version called cheesy whatsits.

They are crunchy, salty, satisfyingly tasty and stain your hands orange after handling them..

RE: S61 mPT#5- Snacks - charlieconway - 09-19-2021

Quote:Your task: Describe your favorite snack, currently or all-time. Describe the flavor profile and why it is your favorite. When do you find yourself eating this snack?

Munchies snack mix. I love it because in one bag it contains: Doritos, Sun Chips, Cheezies, and Pretzels. All go great with each other, all in an explosion of salty goodness. It is the chip that leaves me the most full, and after having it for years, I've come to really appreciate how good it is.

RE: S61 mPT#5- Snacks - Seymour - 09-19-2021

Probably will be the favourite of a few people but Reese cups are the best snack ever. You can eat them regularly but if you put them in the freezer they are even better.
34 words

RE: S61 mPT#5- Snacks - Frick_Nasty - 09-19-2021

My favorite snack combo is a diet coke and a bag of cheesy jalapeno Cheetos. The two combined just so well. Second place snack goes to a bowl of Reese's puff cereal.

RE: S61 mPT#5- Snacks - Cyanide - 09-19-2021

Anybody who doesn't like munchies is insane. Its got 4 of the greatest snacks ever in one pack

RE: S61 mPT#5- Snacks - Massive Coiler - 09-19-2021

I love those fuckin soy sauce and wasabi almonds. I can't get them around here so I have my mom mail them to me. Thanks a lot, now I wish I had some.