Simulation Hockey League
S62 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SMJHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=561)
+---- Thread: S62 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread (/showthread.php?tid=119895)

Pages: 1 2

S62 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - Mutedfaith - 10-26-2021

If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

SMJHL HO Questions (5 questions):

Code:
- Player Name:

- Position:

- Recreate or First-Gen?

- Recreates: Who was your last player?

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?

- [b]Full[/b] Discord Username (including the #numbers):

SMJHL GMs Questions (14 questions):

Code:
- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey?

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

- Is water wet?

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team?

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?

- Are you open to critiques on player builds?

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?

- How do you feel about walruses?

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?

- What do you value in your team locker room?

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?

Reward
6 TPE for completing all the questions.

Only S62 SMJHL Rookies (S63 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.

Deadline
The start of the S62 SMJHL draft

RE: S62 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - WildfireMicro - 10-26-2021

- Player Name: Rolf Korhonen

- Position: Right Defense

- Recreate or First-Gen?

Recreate

Jack Micro

- Full Discord Username (including the #numbers): WildfireMicro#3342

Yes I am in ISFL, PBE, WSBL, and VHL

It depends in what I'm doing but usually a lot. Maybe 6+

- Is water wet?

That depends on your perspective

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team?

Just a drama free team that can get Rolf ready for the big time

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?

I expect that I will probably have a long career

No unfortunately

They can be adorable but I'd be careful about petting one

I have no idea

Gaming and YouTube mostly

Being drama free and chill

The community

Gardevoir because they are graceful. Also, Umbreon

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?

Defensive role given my position

RE: S62 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - Thelastheraclid - 10-26-2021

- Player Name: San-sam Emerson

- Position: LD

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Nat Emerson

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? N/A

- Full Discord Username (including the #numbers): Norm (Nat Emerson)#6869

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? I'm all about that hockey and in the ISFL and PBE. The SHL is my main.

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) As many as I can squeeze in. From Thursday night to Saturday I am usually online.

- Is water wet? Unless this is some kind of trap question, yes.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? My main goal is being in a good LR. Winning is excellent but secondary.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'm not in rush to jump up but I'm not set on playing all five seasons in the J either. If my SHL teams needs me up I'll probably answer the call unless my J is right in the cusp of success.

- Are you open to critiques on player builds? Sure, there are people who know way more about FHM than me.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? I had heard the name before yes.

- How do you feel about walruses? Paul MacLean is cool in my book

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? African or European?

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? This is it

- What do you value in your team locker room? Nobody being a dick

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? A tight knit locker room

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charmander. Dude was my first pokemon on Christmas morning 1998

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I'm looking to build an offensive minded defender who is still a capable defender

RE: S62 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - sköldpaddor - 10-26-2021

- Player Name:  Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson

- Position: Center

- Recreates: Who was your last player? - Gunnar Söderberg, may he live happily ever after.

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? no.

- Full Discord Username (including the #numbers): Jess#1802

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? I am in PBE and WSBL and also SCFSL but I don't really count that.

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? bruh IDK i'm online all day every day.

- Is water wet? No. Things that come in contact with water are wet.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? Gee I am just really hoping that I can be a leader in the locker room and maybe score some goals and crush some people.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I intend to keep myself in the J for four seasons as long as my SHL gms are cooperative.

- Are you open to critiques on player builds? please god someone help me.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? no but that was like three years ago we're past that now.

- How do you feel about walruses? I relate to them strongly because I too like to lie around and only move to eat or fight.

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? go away Jax.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? same old same. fake sports, graphics, writing narrative about my fake sports, bullying people into being my friends.

- What do you value in your team locker room? team spirit, the ability to be positive even when the winning isn't happening, NO BIGOTS.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? I like to make friends and winning is fun but I am one of those "sheep" as I believe we're called, who prioritize having a good time with my friends. If I didn't care about the social aspect I would just go play chel or something.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? turtwig or any other one that looks like a turtle. because I am the turtle lord.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? we are going power forward rn but that's negotiable. I don't know, I will have to talk to my GM about it.

RE: S62 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - Dukemarriot - 10-26-2021

- Player Name: LaCarpetron Dukemarriot II

- Position: Right Defenseman 

- Recreates: Who was your last player? LaCarpetron Dukemarriot 

- Full Discord Username (including the #numbers):  Dukemarriot#7247

Yes! I’m in the ISFL and WSBL as well.

I’d say about 8+ weekly

- Is water wet?

Yes. But more importantly, is a pop tart a ravioli?

Mainly a team that gets along/active locker room.

I’d want to be in the J league at least until I feel like I could hold my own in the majors. 

Yea definitely. Help me get good.

I still don’t know what that is.

Walruses are cool

24 MPH

Not really. Just work and take care of kids.

Happy, good teammates 

Activity. 

SHUCKLE. BECAUSE HES THE BESTEST

More Defensive player.

RE: S62 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - thiefofcheese - 10-26-2021

- Player Name:

Ivan Lacksamus

- Position:

Right Wing

- Recreate or First-Gen?

Recreate

Ivan Maximus

N/A

- Full Discord Username (including the #numbers):

ThiefOfCheese#0881

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey?

Currently all about that hockey. Previously did have a PBE player, but that died off before I went IA with SHL

I SHL at work, but can't say 40 hours so lets go with 5.

- Is water wet?

I guess that depends. Ice isn't wet when frozen.

IMO the J teams are all about the LR. Create an inviting and engaging place for the first-gens and keep the recreates onboard during this cycle

I guess that depends on the SHL team's needs. If I can make a difference early then I can see where going up sooner makes sense, but as we are the season behind reddit I doubt that will be much of the case. Really comes down to the needs of both teams. I stayed in J for an extra season with the last player to push for (and won!) a cup

Honestly - I expect it. Each player has to fit into the larger team and there is no way to know what compliments well without that feedback

Negative ghostrider

They are my favorite species in the family Odobenidae and genus Odobenus

Outside of following real and fake hockey, I recently picked up an RC car b/c I'm a big nerd.

At least somewhat active and having good discussions about whatever. I'm not a big fan of LRs where the primary form of communication is 400 emotes in a row, but any amount of actual conversation works for me.

I think the J teams have to tailor this to each player. For me the J is all about gaining TPE and the LR experience. But for first gens active engagement as well as play time and team success go a long way to get people to stick around. There is no first-gen that wants to play 2 minutes a game and have a 0 points with a -32 at the end of the season.

Never got into it, I think I just missed that generational divide (I'm above average age in the SHL)

Definitely an offensive build as I built a winger here, but have no problem working on passing, offensive/defensive reads, etc to put the puck in scoring position even if it isn't hitting the net from my stick.

Other relevant thing I want to point out as a recreate. I think I hit the SHL too hard too fast last time around and got burnt out + I took another job that made SHL hard. My plan this time is to still work up TPE, but don't expect to dive into a bunch of jobs and such right off the bat. Trying to take a slightly more casual approach.

RE: S62 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - Jearim - 10-26-2021

- Player Name: Tim Riggins

- Position: RW

- Recreates: Who was your last player? White Goodman ( Montreal goalie) , Walter Hobbs before that ( texas Goalie)

- Full Discord Username (including the #numbers): Jayhawk#0324

--------Alright lets get to the Real stuff ----------

Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey?

SHL only

pshhh depends on the day, Lets say 4

- Is water wet?

really, is this Colorado's question?

Fun, Memories, maybe a championship or 2 or 3 or 4

I'm good with being dow 4 seasons, Unless my parent club has other ideas and really needs to call me up.

always, whether i take it or not depends tho lol.

Possibly, tho having been in this league this long, who remembers.

Oh man, Do we have time for a book!

24 miles per hour or 11 meters per second. ask me a real question.

Same i've always been into.

no drama, or at the least very little drama.

Active people. The more people are engaged the more active they tend to be.

Is there and emoji for Puke my guts out

psshhhh, I feel disrespected that physical is not on here. so Offensive i guess.

RE: S62 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - Jearim - 10-26-2021

Please delete this, I’m an idiot

RE: S62 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - SabresFan - 10-26-2021

Code:
- Player Name: Sisyphus Embros

- Position: Center

- Recreate or First-Gen?  Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player?  Taro Tsujimoto, perhaps the worst player ever to play in the SHL.

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? N/A A long ago search for a hockey simulator.

- Full Discord Username (including the #numbers):  SabresFan2#4954

Code:
- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey?

I tried GOHML maybe five or 6 years back and enjoyed that for a while. I could not possibly find the time slots to do two simulation sports leagues at the same time. Over the long haul, it’s hard for me to sustain the effort required in only one sim sports league.

Right now, working from home, at least three. This is highly variable.

- Is water wet?

Hmmm….I actually looked up the definition of wet and found a lot of images like this:

[Image: OIP.WdBfb680Te-zrdZk9BdT6QHaJQ?w=182&h=2...25&pid=1.7]

...Uhm...Excuse me...What was the question?  Focusing…

So, the first definition was to be moistened, covered or soaked by a liquid. I’d say that the young lady above is slightly moistened with most of the moisture applied to the lower legs and therefore wet enough to pass the test. However, I think that trying to moisten water beyond its current state is an exercise in futility. I think the point of diminishing returns has been hit at the start.

The second definition has to do with being in a liquid state, such as wet paint. For this definition water is certainly wet at sea level from 0 degrees centigrade to 100 degrees centigrade at normal atmospheric pressure.

Now I have pulverized and pureed this question so badly, that I have left no more to the imagination than...an image that pushed the envelope too far. I don't want to offend the ladies who are hockey fans and awesome members of the SHL community, so the image has been omitted
Blush

My last SMJHL experience was in Halifax long ago and it was my best experience in the combined SHL / SMJHL ever. It was an active group of all experience levels and ages that brought the whole experience alive, especially in the Discord locker room. I’m not expecting that to be repeated. But I’d like to find something similar. Just to grow as players and help each other progress is all I wish for.

First and foremost, I will look to stay in the SMJHL until I’m SHL ready. Even then, I’ll be cautious about stepping into the SHL. That will need to be evaluated beyond my draft year. I will have to find a way to not burn out by the time I reach 400 to 500 TPE. That is what usually happens. I make a successful junior player however. Progression happens quickly and almost automatically for me in the SMJHL, so I don’t worry about expectations. I’ll have a decent player by the end of the first season and a very good one beyond that time.

I always looked at player builds as a collaborative effort. I’m in charge of my own player build, but work well with my managers and teammates to mesh my players with line mates particularly. I’d say it’s two thirds my idea and one third others input.

In the real world and in the SMJHL, yes

Coo coo ca jube, Baby

African or European?

Ahhhhhhhh
                  Hhhhhhhhhhhh
                                            Hhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Investing is a primary hobby or almost a second job.  I have a once a week game night with friends. A career and family keeps me busy enough. I don’t have any real formal hobbies.

A sense of humor and kindness unless provoked. I’d be a presence there, but don’t need to be the center of attention.

I enjoyed immersing myself in the game world and writing media to help bring it alive when I have the time to do that. I like seeing my player develop into his intended role on the team of course. When my role as a player is working, the game world stays interesting and I churn out the media.

I’m totally uninterested in Pokemon. Other games grabbed my attention, but never Pokemon.

I’m trying to make a quality two-way center. I’m thinking of leaning toward a defensive role to try to make a player who is useful in the SHL should my enthusiasm trail off again after about two seasons.

RE: S62 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - GreyGooseVodka - 10-26-2021

- Player Name: Tekkeitsertok Towtoongie

- Position: RD

- Recreates: Who was your last player? I can't remember... PKR2 maybe

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? NA

- Full Discord Username (including the #numbers): greygoosevodka#1465

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey?
Just this one

- Is water wet?
If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Ice time

Best junior player ever, sub par professional

Yes rip me apart
Yes its gods country

Sexual
Ask your mom

Marijuana

friends

ml002

Arcanine, gorgeous animal, extremespeed

PP QB

RE: S62 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - Dhoop - 10-26-2021

- Player Name: Lesgo Brandon

- Position: LW

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player? N/A

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? From a guild mate from World of Warcraft

- Full Discord Username (including the #numbers): Meo#5613

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? All about Hockey!

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

- Is water wet? dafuq! Do I look like Einstein, but fine I dont think so. I believe water makes other things wet but alone I don't think it applies

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? Strong bond and fun time. I hope to get alot of knowledge about the league for future seasons.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I want to produce, whether for numerous years in J or quickly into the SHL. I just want to be known! 

- Are you open to critiques on player builds? Absolutely, I want the mentorship to flourish.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? I dont know half the cities in my state ...I am American I eat burgers and watch sports.

- How do you feel about walruses? Like those fat seals with mustaches? idk day cooooooo.

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Fuck you PERIOD

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Snowmobiling in winter and golf in the summer. AND THIS LEAGUE

- What do you value in your team locker room? Atmosphere. good group of people sharing common likes/dislikes 

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Free TPE Smile nah just a league I can see grow and improve

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? well since only Gen I are real pokemon best is Dragonite hes charzard but nice sociable and lovable. 

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I am going pure skating forward with alot of offensive upside. I will build some defensive stats on the backend but you want points put Lesgo in!

RE: S62 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - Jester John - 10-26-2021

Player Name: Bilbo Baggins ( The greatest in all the land per square inch)

- Position: Left Defense

- Recreate or First-Gen: IM SO NEW

- First-Gens: How did you find the site: I have a terribly wonderful friend in @Benpachi

-Discord Username (including the #numbers): JesterJohn#6176

MOVE OVER HEAD OFFICE IM DONE WITH YOU

WHATS UP GM's IM HERE TO IMPRESS YOU AND ANSWER YOUR WOOOONDERFUL QUESTIONS. 
Lets date. 

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? : I’ve never done a sim league before so this has been all new to me. It’s wicked. IRL I’m mostly all about watching NHL for sports too.   

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? Typically many(8+), it does vary though. I fill my free time up with many lovely dumb things. 

- Is water wet: I love how moist it make my mouth. No wait, if water isn’t wet, what would be? The wetness of water is the reason wet is wet. Can something be wet without water? IF IT RAINS OUTSIDE DO YOU GO “OH THE GROUND ISNT WET AT ALL, ITS JUST SUPPORTING THE RAIN UNTIL IT GOES AWAY. You absolute loony. Who wrote this question? I want to speak to your manager.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? : Just more folks to talk hockey with.  This will save my fiancé from listening to my tangents since she isn’t a hockey fan (she likes brock boeser tho - I may be in trouble),.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I want to go to the Big League and Win the Big Cup and gloat so much. I am looking forward to my time in the minors though.

- Are you open to critiques on player builds? : I don’t take criticism well. Very un-coachable.  I know so little, why would I listen to those who know better than me?

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? I would like to move there someday. I’m currently day trip distance away. But my god, your drivers are terrible. I also saw a grown ass lady have a temper tantrum in Orchard Park Mall, it was glorious. My fiance and I still quote her by stomping on the ground and screaming "Take me home right now!" It was a spectacle.

- How do you feel about walruses? Their tusks are inspiring, so noble, so proud.

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? : Get your Monty Python outta here. You’re not allowed to draft me anymore.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Chess kind of sunk its teeth in since I’ve watched the Queen’s Gambit.  Also I’ve gotten much more adventurous at cooking since I’ve been home more.

- What do you value in your team locker room? : People to blame for my mistakes, positivity,  just shooting the shit, someone to stare at my spreadsheets I keep making.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? I don’t know. I’m learning as I go. Give me more stats and media ideas. Its been a nice creative outlet.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charmeleon, he was my favourite as a kid, I don’t want to reflect on how edgelord-y he was or ill cringe.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? : One day I'll be an OFD, I plan on having a fairly balanced build during my time in the J.

-Please answer this extra question you wrote for yourself. : I dunno hit me up on discord if you want to know more. I’ll chat hockey if you wanna. This has been fun!

RE: S62 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - Vik - 10-26-2021

- Player Name: Drakocarr Sunazzo

- Position: LD

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Viktor Anderson

- Full Discord Username (including the #numbers): vik443#5159

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? Nope all shl and hockey

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 20+

- Is water wet? idk

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? An active LR and a chance to compete/have my player play an important role on the team

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I want to have a long and successful junior career.

- Are you open to critiques on player builds? Yes

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? No

- How do you feel about walruses? okay

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? you guys are killing it with these questions Rolleyes

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Fantasy Hockey

- What do you value in your team locker room? Active participation and conversation

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Having friends to enjoy it with

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Typhlosion because he was my first starter

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Crease clearing defensemen, more defensive

RE: S62 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - BadWolf - 10-26-2021

- Player Name: Ergo Nomic

- Position: Defense

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Mika Mayfield

- Full Discord Username (including the #numbers): BadWolf#4346

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? Nopes. I got too much shit to do here.

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) yes

- Is water wet? is ice cold?

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? Love a good LR

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?Ehh, fuck SHL, you get me full 4.

- Are you open to critiques on player builds? OFC

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Whats a Kelowna?

- How do you feel about walruses? Not as cool as Narwhals

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? cross stitch is my hobby of the week

- What do you value in your team locker room? food channels and teeps bots

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? nice peeps

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?JIGGLY PUFF

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Anything for you bb. Defensive Defensman sounds the most fun thu

RE: S62 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - Leoben - 10-26-2021

- Player Name: Bodhi Utah

- Position: Right Wing

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Josef Kubinec

- Full Discord Username (including the #numbers): Leoben#0279

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? Just this one, one is enough

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+ easy

- Is water wet? Not with that attitude

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? This isn't my first time in the J so I'm just looking for an enjoyable experience before going to the SHL. I want to contribute, help any first gens if they need it, and fill in where I'm needed.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'm perfectly fine staying down for four seasons. I know rookies can now contribute earlier in the SHL but if my team doesn't need me, I'll be happy to stay down.

- Are you open to critiques on player builds? Yea definitely. I want to be a power forward eventually, but with the Cap in the J, I'm fine filling whatever role is necessary until I get called up.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? I had not.

- How do you feel about walruses? Have you seen the movie Tusk? It's horrifying. That's how I feel.

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? 11 meters per second

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? I play a lot of FFXIV and I've been getting ready for the expansion. I have two kids so I'm usually busy there. I read a lot too, working my way through The Expanse right now.

- What do you value in your team locker room? Players who 'buy in' and realize that it's not a sprint but a marathon. People willing to put in the work, motivate each other, work toward a common goal (a Cup)

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Good people and a fair game.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? I only know Chizard and Pikachu so one of them.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I'm looking to build a power forward eventually, Bodhi will be someone who can skate, shoot, and hit. So definitely offensive minded, not ignoring defense though.