Simulation Hockey League
An Apology - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: An Apology (/showthread.php?tid=121672)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: An Apology - JURT - 01-22-2022

01-22-2022, 06:59 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: I would like to apologize to everyone who has just found out via this thread that there was a wedding they may or may not have been invited to. Attendance was limited due to the fact that we don’t like you.

Also we got to a point where 25% show-ups would be chaos and we were closer to 75% on the day of.

Was mostly a pleasant evening tho and the wedding server has been turned into a Gunnurt home server you can DM me or Jess and if you're cool we'll invite you to our Discord fake home.

P.S.: if you're going to say "I am sorry that my actions offended you but not sorry for doing them", just don't apologize. That's like saying "I'm sorry the bullet killed you but not sorry for pulling the trigger".

RE: An Apology - WannabeFinn - 01-22-2022

everything about this situation is a yikes from me dawg

RE: An Apology - Merica - 01-22-2022

This gave me cancer.

RE: An Apology - brickwall35 - 01-22-2022

Caricaturing a different race as a roleplayed character at a roleplay wedding in a roleplay server...

If I pinched the bridge of my nose any harder it would bleed.

RE: An Apology - Vandy - 01-22-2022

01-22-2022, 07:48 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: Caricaturing a different race as a roleplayed character at a roleplay wedding in a roleplay server...

be careful you won't be bleeding roleplay blood.

RE: An Apology - sköldpaddor - 01-22-2022

01-22-2022, 07:48 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: Caricaturing a different race as a roleplayed character at a roleplay wedding in a roleplay server...

i feel like a lot of people are getting some weird ideas in here about this whole situation which was actually like maybe 5% actual roleplaying of fake hockey players and 95% just us having a fun chill night with a bunch of pals playing jackbox and drinking.

RE: An Apology - CptSquall - 01-22-2022

All i can do is shake my head.

RE: An Apology - Drokeep - 01-22-2022

01-22-2022, 07:06 PMmcgriddleluver Wrote: Since working at Honda with many Japanese-English speakers and currently taking a weekly class that now has me at the Japanese 3 learning level and there's a drive into deep left field by Castellanos and that'll be a homerun. I don't know if I'll be hosting discord weddings again
This is it chief lol

RE: An Apology - Zombiewolf - 01-22-2022

Cringe

RE: An Apology - Drokeep - 01-22-2022

We don’t have any words and we know you don’t want to hear them.

We understand your anger, your frustration, your sadness. Everything you’re feeling – we get it.

This isn’t the ending we imagined, and certainly not the one we wanted. Thank you for being there the entire way.

RE: An Apology - Chevy - 01-22-2022

01-22-2022, 06:59 PMsköldpaddor Wrote:  Attendance was limited due to the fact that we don’t like you.

I knew it!

RE: An Apology - boom - 01-22-2022

I’m not against second chances and I get it if people make mistakes - I’ve made them in my past too. What I do hold myself to, as well as the players under me, is that they take accountability and commit to doing better. I know that we talked and I’m not going to splash what was said all over, but I really need to believe that someone is going to take steps to be better. Gotta walk the walk.

RE: An Apology - Thunfish - 01-22-2022

01-22-2022, 06:59 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: I would like to apologize to everyone who has just found out via this thread that there was a wedding they may or may not have been invited to. Attendance was limited due to the fact that we don’t like you.

Your loss. Everyone knows I'm the life of the party.

RE: An Apology - SabresFan - 01-22-2022

I would like to apologize to everyone for something. I'm not sure of what I'm apologizing for, but in the overly sensitive culture of 2022, I'm sure that I've offended someone.
So, if I have, I'm sorry.

RE: An Apology - Fluw - 01-22-2022

01-22-2022, 08:00 PMDrokeep Wrote: We don’t have any words and we know you don’t want to hear them.

We understand your anger, your frustration, your sadness. Everything you’re feeling – we get it.

This isn’t the ending we imagined, and certainly not the one we wanted. Thank you for being there the entire way.

Ignore me, I was wrong. I am too broken to understand that reference.