Simulation Hockey League
S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy (/showthread.php?tid=124047)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - Dewalt27 - 05-13-2022

What makes me happy is knowing that I can ride a bike which is something that stinky person @TheCC has never even learned how to do.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - Rangerjase - 05-13-2022

In general just being part of the SHL brings me joy. We all work hard for our fake site money, and when things start going well and are looking up and the community as a whole is doing well. That brings me joy. Seeing the new recruits enjoy their time and start understanding what is going on just reminds me of the general excitement of when I joined the league 2+ years ago. Thanks everyone for contributing to my Joy. <3 u dan

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - Fluw - 05-13-2022

What I would say currently brings me joy is counting down the days until I get to meet my son, only 10 weeks or so left before he big day!

(30 words)

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - leafs1997 - 05-13-2022

Vlastislav Malik takes great pleasure in being better than Valterri Kauppinen. At everything. Scoring, hits, blocked shots, fantasy points, GWG, just everything. Its fairly easy to be happy as Malik to be honest, considering Kauppinen isn't a great player.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - sulovilen - 05-13-2022

Today makes me happy. It's friday and it's finally starting to look a bit like summer here. Warm weather, couple of lazy off days ahead. Life is good at the moment.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - Whitecap - 05-13-2022

Honestly, I've had a blast being so involved here in the SHL. I'm super excited for my rookie season and to see how that will go. I'm also stoked to be a co-GM in the SHL so quickly, and it couldn't be with a better team than LA.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - curbeecurbs - 05-13-2022

can’t figure out how to get a small enough photo but my dog owen has been keeping me company while i’ve been sick so he’s been bringing me joy but just being a very good boy!

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - Mooty99 - 05-13-2022

Something that makes me happy now let me think? What really makes me happy is completing these silly little mPTs with just enough words, see!

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - LarryTheMVP - 05-13-2022

What makes me a happy man in life is my family. My fiancee, my 3 months-old son and my lovely samoyed Athena. Without them, I don't think I would be the man I am today and I cannot thank them enough. I love them so much.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - tweedledunn - 05-13-2022

been enjoying this new Andrew Bird song!

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - traphag - 05-13-2022

AWOLNATION came out with a new album of cover songs last week and I've been enjoying that quite a bit. My favorite on the album has to be "Maniac" but there are a lot of jams.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - vic03 - 05-13-2022

I got two cats named Smokey and Elsa who are the dumbest possible cats but they are cute and keep me company so they’re pretty cool. They’re both kinda fat too tbh

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - goldenglutes - 05-13-2022

the way that @micool132 has conducted himself thus far in the otters channel in the atlanta inferno locker room really sparks joy. we all thought he would re-offend right away but it seems as though he has really been rehabilitated. unless....

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - JURT - 05-13-2022

The one thing that makes me very happy is whenever I get to play some dungeons and dragons with all my friends thanks to our great DMs @sköldpaddor and @hhh81

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - wumaduce - 05-13-2022

Getting home from work and seeing my 6 month old absolutely beaming when she sees me, as my 3 year old runs at me yelling "dadda dadda!" and I have to fight him from hugging me since I'm still in my nasty work clothes. It's something I hope everyone can experience, so come on over and tell him you're his new dad.