Simulation Hockey League
S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy (/showthread.php?tid=124047)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - CementHands - 05-14-2022

My dog, Shadow. She has been with us through some absolutely brutal life events and shes always been there. Always happy to hang out at home with us, but super excited to get outside. That helps us feel better too. She's excited to wake up, and happy to see us after work.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - SFresh3 - 05-14-2022

My two new kittens (7 months old)
Cami:
[Image: wXxcN2B.jpg]
and Jeph:
[Image: OIb9bav.jpg]

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - JayWhy - 05-14-2022

I can say my dog, Penny, is the one thing that brings me the most joy in the world. We go on three walks a day, play in the backyard every day, and have a pile of toys we play with as well. She's beautiful, sweet and happy.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - kenvald - 05-15-2022

What brings me joy right now is that I feel like I'm learning Unity pretty quickly. Making good progress and hoping to create a full-fledged game one day.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - JNH - 05-15-2022

The song Dancing in the Moonlight is the purest of good vibes. It’s impossible to listen to that and not be happy. Otherwise - Yes Theory videos.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - Arkz - 05-15-2022

Right now, even though things can be stressful and times are hard, seeing my kid smile and laugh at the most random of things really makes me happy and glad to spend time with her each and every day.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - TheMoonlark - 05-15-2022

Something that really makes Manon happy is just being around exciting people. Meeting new, adventurous people really can just make a whole day for someone. It’s always nice to hear the stories that other people have to share, I’d choose it over all else.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - hockeyiscool - 05-15-2022

There are so many things that spark joy. I would need to say people letting lose in public. To specify it would be people letting themselves be so comfortable in public that just do what they want while being considerate of others, an easy example would be people at a concert dancing like nobody is watching.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - DrB1gMack - 05-15-2022

What makes me happy is being able to spend time with friends doing something fun like an escape room or going out to eat and sharing a meal after, oh also the pens winning the cup. Go Pens Go, also small tidbit surprise few people tuning into my streams when I stream that also makes me happy!

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - NJBadApple - 05-15-2022

My work schedule is pretty ruthless, and having a toddler doesn't help things, but watching YouTube cooking videos with a glass of whisky each night is the perfect way to end the day and makes me pretty happy.

Code:
Words: 25+

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - DrunkenTeddy - 05-15-2022

After being away from home for awhile the things that make me most happy are my kids and pets. I see them tonight and I can't wait!

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - Philliesphan96 - 05-15-2022

Something that makes me happy is success that the New Orleans Rougarous has had in the PBE and that as a result I was given the honor of being named to the GM hall of fame

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - CptGoosar - 05-15-2022

For me at the moment what makes me happy is seeing my other half when’s she back from work. I’m currently house bound waiting for an operation & seeing her come home is wonderful. Soppy I know but it’s the truth.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - Dextaria - 05-15-2022

What makes me happy is being able to see a year's worth of competition work come to fruition and to see my team enjoy themselves as well as being able to talk to like minded individuals that share a similar passion.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - Punk42AE - 05-15-2022

Watching my daughter grow up is simply amazing, she just turned 10 months old yesterday and continues to be completely full of wonder and taking in everything around her as she learns to do more and more things.