Simulation Hockey League
S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy (/showthread.php?tid=124047)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - steveoiscool - 05-09-2022

Something that makes me happy is Great Britain making it to playoffs in IIHF. We took a break last season, but we're back this season and ready to fight for gold.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - Crazylemire - 05-09-2022

I enjoy getting out for walks on the nice island I live on most beautiful place in world I'd say vancouver island BC. God damn gotta love it

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - Count Chocula - 05-09-2022

A full night's rest without waking up. And then waking up naturally 1 minute before my alarm goes off.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - jaypc8237 - 05-09-2022

You know what? THIS! This gives me joy doing this right now! The SHL, as well as my Hockey Dynasty both give me joy in this moment in time right now.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - leafsftw1967 - 05-09-2022

Seeing a Maple Leafs playoff win brings me a bit of joy right now giving me the hope that they may finally win a playoff series for the first time since 2004. However, I am also ready for them to cause me pain.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - aleks - 05-09-2022

aleksandr iskandrov loves images of domestic ducks. he thinks domestic ducks are very cute looking. aleksandr iskandrov is inclined to believe that most people share this point of view with him.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - thiefofcheese - 05-09-2022

Kid is playing baseball now and mom and dad are coaching. It is a slog trying to teach young kids to learn the game, but there is steady improvement and all of the kids are progressing nicely. I didn't want to do it at first, but glad we did now.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - Dangles13 - 05-09-2022

What even is happy these days? I suppose I would have to say hockey is currently something that is bringing me happiness. Whether it is the NHL playoffs or the fact that I have been getting out the rink lately, I am grooving on hockey.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - 3lewsers - 05-09-2022

I like walks on the beach with my pet cat, Herod. He is a little rascal that loves to play hide and seek in the sand. Those are the best times.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - Michiganonymous - 05-09-2022

I like knives. My player name is even a German pun, he's a Swiss "pocket knife" aka Swiss Army knife, who can do a little bit of everything. I've talked about this before, I'm pretty sure, but anyway, it all came from me liking knives. I have a bucket list/pie-in-the-sky goal to someday start up a home forge and try my hand at making some, but for now I just collect. (It's a terrible hobby: "What do you do for fun?" "I spend lots of money and wait for packages in the mail.") I'm picky about knives, but I don't really even know what my own standards are. There's just some knives that I see them and I want to try them. I do have a bit of a "type" though; I favor narrow blades, clean lines, and clicky-flicky action.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - Eynhallow - 05-09-2022

What brings quite a bit of joy to my life is watching kids play hockey.  Of course they want to win, but they play mostly for the love of the game.  This is particularly true when one watches house league hockey where the sense of competition is not as strong as with major rep teams.  Ya, those guys are out there just having fun !

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - KaleSalad - 05-09-2022

The Philly Forge LR always makes me happy. No matter how my day is going I can always drop in there and chat with the great teammates and alumni. There is always someone around to visit or chat with.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - MrMom - 05-09-2022

Something that has brought me joy is being with my team. Having a place to go to just talk about sports and stuff is great and it makes me happy.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - ctots - 05-09-2022

We closed on our new house last week, so now we're in the process of cleaning and packing and getting ready for the move. It's an exciting time, the new place has a lot more space and is just generally a much nicer home. The next few weeks will be a whirlwind, but it makes me very happy to look ahead to all the fun that we'll have there for years to come.

RE: S65 mPT #0: Sparks Joy - Carpy48 - 05-09-2022

It's not my pet (they're cute, but seriously don't keep them as pets), but it's almost as good. I actually bought a red panda calendar this year for my office so I have a different one to look at every month.
[Image: 98639e9677778d08988291f0ba4c1824.jpeg]