Simulation Hockey League
Sconnie McHits Hangs Em Up - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Getting Started (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Player Retirement (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=362)
+--- Thread: Sconnie McHits Hangs Em Up (/showthread.php?tid=132312)

Pages: 1 2

Sconnie McHits Hangs Em Up - G2019 - 07-24-2023

God careers are long here. I've been IA since hitting 2K, and FHM8 is total garbage, so OBVIOUSLY we gonna run it back.

Shoutout to the S62s, y'all the realest, most hardcore SHLers here! @brickwall35@RashfordU@JamesT@mer @CapnCooper @Gordon Bombay @Sburbine @Vaxlare

Thanks to everyone who made things fun and gave me opportunities along the way.

@Tallsfor drafting me to Anaheim. Those few seasons were fun! @Mook @r1c3bowl22 @CptGoosar @unconfident69 @takethehorizon @MamaB @Vik

Taking over as GM in Detroit turned out better than I could have ever imagined...what a team and what a locker room! Special shoutout to Vax for putting up with me. Skree Skree @Rangerjase @PIckles @Azjha_59 @Sergeantens @Vaxlare @Fantobens @Jobin@JMacNCheese @ctots @Patey 

Thanks for drafting me to Seattle, Tig! Good crew there and I was happy to see you all have a ton of success when I left, lmao.

Oh man, heading to Montreal was another twist of fate that ended up being an awesome fit. Some of the most down to earth and solid folks in the league reside there. Love y'all! @CampinKiller@Benpachi@BenDover@Katth@NJBadApple@Shylo_Moxii @Serpe x 13 @vic03

And thanks for all who hired me for positions around the league during that first run...I learned a ton and had a lot of fun doing them!

I'm sure I've missed a ton of names here but I love you all. Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for my return to the J!

Much Love!
(insert Outlaws logo here)  Falcons Argonauts Patriotes

RE: Sconnie McHits Hangs Em Up - NJBadApple - 07-24-2023

My forever linemate. What a run we had in Montreal, we'll try to send you off with a bang Patriotes

RE: Sconnie McHits Hangs Em Up - takethehorizon - 07-24-2023

Awesome career! Never got to share the ice with you but it was fun to lead you for a few seasons in Anaheim. All the best in retirement!!

_/ _/ _/

RE: Sconnie McHits Hangs Em Up - Reno - 07-24-2023

did i get ignored because i retired from sim basketball

RE: Sconnie McHits Hangs Em Up - G2019 - 07-24-2023

07-24-2023, 09:37 PMReno Wrote: did i get ignored because i retired from sim basketball
No, but that's sadge

RE: Sconnie McHits Hangs Em Up - Katth - 07-25-2023

Sucks you're hanging 'm up already, but we had a good run!

RE: Sconnie McHits Hangs Em Up - Carpy48 - 07-25-2023

We only played together in Winland, but happy retirement to you Smile

RE: Sconnie McHits Hangs Em Up - ACapitalChicago - 07-25-2023

Grats on the career!

RE: Sconnie McHits Hangs Em Up - retuperkele - 07-25-2023

Sconnie McGonetoosoon

RE: Sconnie McHits Hangs Em Up - OrbitingDeath - 07-25-2023

Enjoy your next player !

RE: Sconnie McHits Hangs Em Up - mer - 07-25-2023

big ol sticky taps _/ _/ _/

RE: Sconnie McHits Hangs Em Up - r1c3bowl22 - 07-25-2023

Damn no way

RE: Sconnie McHits Hangs Em Up - CapnCooper - 07-26-2023

Sconnie McRetires!
Good luck on the next player! You'll always be a S62 alumni!

RE: Sconnie McHits Hangs Em Up - Fantobens - 07-26-2023

:(

RE: Sconnie McHits Hangs Em Up - Serpe x 13 - 07-30-2023

Great career buddy!