Simulation Hockey League
S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best (/showthread.php?tid=137366)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best - puolivalmiste - 06-10-2024

What goals you have for your player, either for this season or for their career as whole.
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, June 16th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded.
Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies. If your player is S78, go do the J tasks instead.

RE: S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best - hockeyiscool - 06-10-2024

Well, with my last player I went into the screening/strength approach of a player. This time around I am going to experiment with being one of the best skaters there is.

RE: S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best - cake307 - 06-10-2024

'I wanna be the very best'- it's the name of this PT, and it's the part of the pokemon theme song I sent (I think) every single GM or Scout who asked me what my, and Alexa's goal in the SHL is. Not just some Cups. Not just some records. Not just some awards. Not just Hall of Fame. The BEST. Like no one ever was.

RE: S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best - NaomiMannequeen - 06-10-2024

The goal this season is to settle into the SHL. Frøya probably won't have the Jester season many people are expecting her to have, but she's hoping just to have a season that will show that her talents from the J haven't dried up.

RE: S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best - tredpalo - 06-10-2024

I don’t particularly care about “being the very best”. It’s my second season as a player, after all, so to aim that high would be setting unrealistic expectations. Instead, I am to be the very best version of me that I can be. A better player than last year. A better teammate. A better TPE/$$$ earner. That’s all I need to do.

RE: S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best - Katth - 06-10-2024

The goal for my player is to just survive to be honest. I am getting old and the league is getting younger, it is hard to keep up.

RE: S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best - NUCK - 06-10-2024

Will Nuck has some career goals already planned out, the biggest of which is to break 2k TPE. Secondly the next goal I have in mind for him is to play more games then Bubba Nuck.

RE: S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best - Salming - 06-10-2024

William Salming's goal for this season is just to play good two-way game and help Seattle to return for the playoffs. Nothing else matters. His point totals will be 50 if the season goes well.

RE: S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best - st4rface - 06-10-2024

Trying to get the best season so far individually. Want to push for that Finals too. Second round would be the biggest achievement. After that we can move on to be at the better position possible before the peak hits.

RE: S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best - lemonoppy - 06-10-2024

My goal is to play on the first line and see if I can't get that All-Star task milestone for goals, or even assists. I haven't been able to get that so I'd like to try and achieve that.

RE: S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best - Omij - 06-10-2024

My goals for Noah are very simple. All I want for him to do is win at least one cup and one award. Not everyone has to be the greatest, but I want Noah to at least be a name in history (and to get a trading card)

RE: S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best - OrbitingDeath - 06-10-2024

My main goal is climbing that goalie wins ladder, so i would really like it if we would win even more games (and i would like it even more than more if they could cancel my regressions)

RE: S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best - prattk1987 - 06-10-2024

Roman Cechmanek II's goal this year in the SHL is to prove to be a worthy backup. As this is the first season in the SHL for him, I expect there will be bumps along the way but also eventual success.

RE: S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best - Seany148 - 06-10-2024

The last things left to achieve for Edžus are an IIHF championship with Latvia and an award for my player. I've already had an award user-wise, and I'd like for my lil guy to see enough success to, yknow, get an all star nod maybe? And y'know, win an award, maybe best two way forward, that'd be fun. And the IIHF championship is self explanatory, I'm the Fed Head so it's a double win for me and for all the people who have trusted me since I embarked on the wild journey that Latvia turned out to be

RE: S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best - PapaSorin - 06-10-2024

Don't tell me you didn't ask for this...

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To score goals is my real test
To block them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Skating far and wide
Playing sim hockey to understand
The power that's inside
SHL!
Gotta score 'em all--
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny