Simulation Hockey League
Donini Press Conference - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: SMJHL Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=403)
+---- Thread: Donini Press Conference (/showthread.php?tid=15141)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Donini13 - 10-07-2012

In regards to my recent suspension, I am very sorry about how I was acting before. I would like to apologize to anyone I had upset before hand. I have been talking to Taron and my GMs and they have told me it is important to change my ways. I would like to say that I am very sorry if I offended anyone and also to Bleak for the comment....it was made in the heat of the moment, I had a bit of a temper, but I most importantly want to say sorry to the commishes for annoying some other players in the NWJHL. I will take my 2 game suspension seeing as i need to take it down a notch. This being said, i'd like to thank Dion, Storm and Taron for sticking with me no matter how stupid i got.

At this time i will be answering any questions in regards to my suspension, my behaviour or the NWJHL season

- Smirnov Light - 10-07-2012

This is a great decision to listen donini.

Question away.

Interview How fast do you think people will notice ur change?

- BigTittySmitty - 10-07-2012

Enjoy your 2 days off.... and hopefully you can bounce back in the attitude department...... a special skill set and hopefully after these 2 games you can return to the player you were hyped up to be Smile and not a pain in my butt Tongue

Don't make the league call your parents next time Tongue

I forgive u .... for what its worth.

- Donini13 - 10-07-2012

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Oct 7 2012, 05:34 PM
This is a great decision to listen donini.

Question away.

Interview How fast do you think people will notice ur change?

should start being noticeable within this week

i'm probably going to be commenting very little throughout the week and some of next until things calm down and then slowly start talking again and hopefully make myself more liked

- Jaymay - 10-07-2012

That awkward moment when no one cares.

Falcons will do better while you're suspended.

- Toast - 10-07-2012

Quote:Originally posted by Jamie@Oct 7 2012, 05:43 PM
That awkward moment when no one cares.

Falcons will do better while you're suspended.

That awkward moment when Detroit is already better than Vancouver...

Kudos to you for this Donini, hopefully this is a new beginning for you.

- NateyD - 10-07-2012

Do you enjoy being suspended?

- Buster - 10-07-2012

Can you believe it's not butter?

- BigTittySmitty - 10-07-2012

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Oct 7 2012, 06:52 PM

Do you know which 2 games this will take effect into? Just curious since this is big news Smile

- 12jmoritz - 10-07-2012

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Oct 7 2012, 05:52 PM
Ilike :lol:

- Buster - 10-07-2012

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Oct 7 2012, 05:54 PM

Do you know which 2 games this will take effect into? Just curious since this is big news Smile

I would have to assume it would be their next two games, which If I'm not mistaken are tomorrow

Edit: Monday and Tuesday's first game are the two games he should be suapended for

- Dion - 10-07-2012

This isn't big it's just 2 games. Fuck the system it's amazing why Donini can't speak his mind and the others can get away with it.

- DonKeeballer - 10-07-2012

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 7 2012, 11:06 AM
This isn't big it's just 2 games. Fuck the system it's amazing why Donini can't speak his mind and the others can get away with it.

From JmanPens19:

He called him a f***** and made some very offensive remarks that could very well be deemed a personal attack.

- Dion - 10-07-2012

Quote:Originally posted by DonKeeballer@Oct 7 2012, 05:11 PM

From JmanPens19:

He called him a f***** and made some very offensive remarks that could very well be deemed a personal attack.
People gotta suck it up and take it... When Leafs fans got offensive remarks to them did anyone suspended the people who said that shit? No... This is BS man... People are such pussys in this league.

- Buster - 10-07-2012

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 7 2012, 06:14 PM

People gotta suck it up and take it... When Leafs fans got offensive remarks to them did anyone suspended the people who said that shit? No... This is BS man... People are such pussys in this league.

Rolleyes

I have a lot of respect for you Donini for doing this. I'm hoping everything turns out okay because I would really like to see you become a respected member of the site, and I think you have that potential if you tone it down a bit!