Simulation Hockey League
Walter White pre-draft presser - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: SHL Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=545)
+---- Thread: Walter White pre-draft presser (/showthread.php?tid=31621)

Pages: 1 2

- Banjo - 02-16-2014

With the draft in less than 24 hours, I am here to answer any questions you all my have about the draft or my player or anything else.

Ask away!

- ORIGINSZ - 02-16-2014

Fall to the 3rd round so we can draft u k thanks

- bbp - 02-16-2014

Interview Your level of play dramatically increased in your playoff series. Is this the White teams will see in the SHL or will it be the rather unremarkable Walter from the regular season?

- Banjo - 02-17-2014

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Feb 16 2014, 09:38 PM
Interview Your level of play dramatically increased in your playoff series. Is this the White teams will see in the SHL or will it be the rather unremarkable Walter from the regular season?
I like to think that I played at a consistent level all season, but I suppose my regular season may not have been up to standards. I believe that going into the SHL, I will always play at my best. I am going to train harder than ever and give whatever team I am on all the effort that I have to be the very best I can.

- Banjo - 02-17-2014

Quote:Originally posted by PlayoffAnimal@Feb 16 2014, 09:35 PM
Fall to the 3rd round so we can draft u k thanks
:ph34r:

- Ragnar - 02-17-2014

Thoughts on possibly playing for LA?

- gorlab - 02-17-2014

Any preference to play in the East over the West or vice versa ?

- JPL - 02-17-2014

How would you feel playing with Leroux?

- Banjo - 02-17-2014

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg@Feb 16 2014, 11:35 PM
Thoughts on possibly playing for LA?
LA is a team that I would be very excited to play for. I like the path the team is headed in.

- Banjo - 02-17-2014

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Feb 16 2014, 11:39 PM
Any preference to play in the East over the West or vice versa ?
No preference for me. It would be great to be back in the East like I was with Turska, but it would also be interesting to switch things up and see how it is in the West.

- Banjo - 02-17-2014

Quote:Originally posted by Takoda@Feb 16 2014, 11:58 PM
How would you feel playing with Leroux?
Leroux has a bright SHL career ahead of him, and it would be great to be teammates with a player like him.

- diamond_ace - 02-17-2014

In a hypothetical scenario where the Rage were to take you in the draft, do you think a top four of Ravchitikov-Stryfe-Meb-White could eventually match or surpass the old top four of Chisling-Agante-Ocho-Jardy?

- Banjo - 02-17-2014

Quote:Originally posted by diamond_ace@Feb 17 2014, 12:35 AM
In a hypothetical scenario where the Rage were to take you in the draft, do you think a top four of Ravchitikov-Stryfe-Meb-White could eventually match or surpass the old top four of Chisling-Agante-Ocho-Jardy?
Obviously that is a very tough combination to beat, but yes, I do believe we could. After seeing what those defenders were able to do for the Rage last season, I know that they have a lot of talent and heart. Over the seasons, defensive pairings with us four would rival some of the best ever.

- Chris-McZehrl - 02-17-2014

Quote:Originally posted by Banjo Kazooie@Feb 17 2014, 07:44 AM

Obviously that is a very tough combination to beat, but yes, I do believe we could.  After seeing what those defenders were able to do for the Rage last season, I know that they have a lot of talent and heart. Over the seasons, defensive pairings with us four would rival some of the best ever.

confirmed 1st OVA :ph34r:

- diamond_ace - 02-17-2014

Quote:Originally posted by Chris-McZehrl@Feb 17 2014, 01:45 AM

confirmed 1st OVA :ph34r:
Not confirmed anything. White has a presser. Some of the other candidates do not have a presser.