Simulation Hockey League
Come Czech us out! Team Czechoslovakia - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: International Hockey (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: International Ice Hockey Federation (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=456)
+---- Forum: IIHF Archives (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=457)
+---- Thread: Come Czech us out! Team Czechoslovakia (/showthread.php?tid=40034)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Andy - 09-15-2014

Logo: [Image: Czechoslovak-coat-of-arms.jpg]

Flag: [Image: flag-czech-republic-XL.jpg]

GMs: Artemis and Diamond_Ace

Head Coach: Andybj18

Why should you join Czechoslovakia?

We are up and Coming

Besides our retiring leader Wasty who is also leavng us, most of our base is young. From Second line centerman to soon to be first line centerman Big Z. We have a few 300-400 TPE guys who are highly active and will keep us going and allow us to be dominant.

Early Playing time
If you are worried about going to a conglomerate of players on another team have no fear with Czechoslovakia We have a small strong group that needs able body players to be able to step in as soon as possible. We need players at all positions and would not turn down anyway. For example Mikail Kladno, one of our star pealty killers is currently on our top pairing for defense as we one strong players in that area. Although we piced up inactives we would be more than happy to pick up actives to replace them Smile

Diverse Group
We are all not from the same team. For example I came from Saint Louis and now play for WKP where our Co-GM Artemis came from Vancouver and now plays for NEW. Sachimo Zoidberg one of our rising stars comes from Kelowna I believe and now plays for Calgary.

In All Honesty, We Want You
We need new players and want to help grow the IHF with the SHL anyway we can. I can understand wanting to play for a powerhouse but why not build your own powerhouse and become a face of not only an organization but a country. We want you to join Czechoslovakia and you should want to come here

UPDATE: We have a new young star named Schnitinfritz Jagr!!!! Honestly, who doesn't want to party with a guy named Schnitinfritz?!?!?

Good luck with your new player!

Cheers

- Å atan - 09-15-2014

Sounds great, sign me up!

- r1c3bowl22 - 09-15-2014

Lemme get this straight. Your retiring leader is retiring? Tongue

- Mook - 09-15-2014

Quote:Originally posted by r1c3bowl22@Sep 15 2014, 09:36 AM
Lemme get this straight. Your retiring leader is retiring? Tongue

How can we be sure he isn't retiring from retiring

- Billiam - 09-15-2014

How are the dog parks?

- Andy - 09-15-2014

Quote:Originally posted by Billiam@Sep 15 2014, 08:45 AM
How are the dog parks?

The most wonderful and epansive every. They are simply superb

- Billiam - 09-15-2014

Quote:Originally posted by Andybj18@Sep 15 2014, 07:48 AM

The most wonderful and epansive every. They are simply superb

Where do I audition?

- Andy - 09-15-2014

Quote:Originally posted by Billiam@Sep 15 2014, 10:11 AM

Where do I audition?

PM Artemis as I think he is on and see what he says if you are truly interested. New Players are always appreciated Smile

- artermis - 09-15-2014

Ilike
Shame my masterpiece was lost forever
That flag of Czech bias tho :ph34r:
Czech-o-Slovakia

- artermis - 09-15-2014

Quote:Originally posted by Andybj18@Sep 15 2014, 11:15 AM

PM Artemis as I think he is on and see what he says if you are truly interested. New Players are always appreciated Smile
Yeahthat
Not to mention the extreme opportunity, tones of young,new players

- Jala - 09-15-2014

Thanks for getting this up Andy.

- Frank - 09-15-2014

Sign this guy up!

- bissonnette69 - 11-27-2014

Can I declare here?

- diamond_ace - 11-27-2014

Quote:Originally posted by bissonnette69@Nov 27 2014, 11:46 AM
Can I declare here?
I think you have to do it in the player thread? Not sure exactly, but we're certainly happy to welcome you aboard the team!

- diamond_ace - 11-27-2014

Czech out how I bump this over USA's page!