Simulation Hockey League
kit Presser - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: SHL Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=545)
+---- Thread: kit Presser (/showthread.php?tid=41679)

Pages: 1 2

- kit - 10-31-2014

Cuffster - You fucking drunk. Go fuck yourself cuffy! Just kidding tho. You were a great Junior GM, and we had some great times in chatzy and dj plug and whatnot. Im glad you are on Germany now, and Im glad i still get to keep STL LR access to talk with you sometimes because you are hilarious. You should get Jasmine back active too because all us crows miss her :(

andy - Dear andy, this is from storm, I despise you, love storm.
In case you couldnt tell, that was storm. I havent really talked to you since like FFF episode one… I miss you though, st louis was really fun and hopefully someday we can share a locker room again, but I wont be going to WKP so sorry bout that Tongue love ya bud

Mook - holy shit are you active. I dont even know how many jobs you have but you probably have more than me at this point. You post so much and for some reason you are extremely underrated going into this draft. I knew you were gonna be super active talking to you in chatzy before the season, and I was right, too bad I didnt tell JP and get you on STL, oh well, if me you and rice were in that locker room though oh my god we would never stop posting.

Bojo - HOUEA. Oh god i have to write something about you? umm you never came on my podcast? so fuck you i guess… and umm that one time on frieds fried friends was fun? no but seriously im sorry you have to share a LR with that scrub r1c3. You are really good player, and have a lot more tpe than me and im sad about that because i didnt do any writing pts. You are a great person for this league to have, and hopefully you stick around for a long time

Bloos - Hey bloos tell Kanada and Nopoleon i say hi Wink . It’s great to have you on Hamilton, and im glad we got a really active player where we did. i dont think the multi jokes will ever stop when it comes to you, and that sucks but hey, whatever. I look forward to our carreers together

Lunaro - Ive never really talked to you… but you are like one of the super rookies. I dont have much to say but im sure sharing a locker room would be cool..

prettyburn - I feel like ive interacted with you a lot more lately, maybe just because of graphics :D . I love that you always give your opinion in those threads because its actually extremely helpful. You seem like a really cool person and I hope someday we can share a locker room. Ill get you a good sig soon

TDW - Hi im gonna make these shorter starting with you cuz this is taking a long time. You were a good assistant this season and you did well so thank you. I liked the sig i made you, even if you didnt <_<

raymond - we never really talked, except once in chatzy. You make some cool sigs though, i really like your latest ones.

Spangs - you do so much for this league that goes unnappreciated. The IHF revamp is awesome and people just complain. I love it, and I think when the big tourney rolls around, everyone else will too. keep doing things the way you are, because youre doing them great.

Swagnar - You been so much better at sigs since brandon sent you that pack its unreal. I looked at the pack, then made a really shit sig, because packs dont help me at all. But um yeah you are a pretty cool dude who i never really talk to.

Yousuf - I have literally never talked to you, but you won BB so thats cool. You’re on germany so that makes me happy, and um yeah you have a pretty good player.

Jack - I am not Latvian :lol: you do so much for the shl and ummm yeah you are a GOAT simmer. Thats all, i think i talked to you for the first time this week.

Whiki - I honestly think you shoulda been drafted before me. You are so active and one of the nicest people on the SHL. FFF was fun when you were on, we should do it again sometime

HFFO - We never talked either… but um you seem cool? i got nothing

R1C3 - nope

Syckez - Ummm that draft cast was really fun, #bringbacksparkychewbarky. but seriously when doing this presser i realize how few people i actually interact with. you are one of them.

Laxy - ITS ALIVE! seriously where you been bro, i never see you around. the rivalry kinda died, and you never make sigs. it makes me sad

Gorman - Gorlab my power grab failed i think. Its too bad really. But thats okay. I think you are a GOAT troll and just a hilarious dude. hopefully we can share an LR some day.

44 - Hye boss. whatsup? umm you didnt draft me so i hate you i think? maybe not. I dunno. um you didnt join germany so </3

Euro - tbh euro you are an interesting one. We never have any interactions so i cant speak to you as a person. But I dont think you should be GM now, I think you’d be a solid co, but not a head. Idk what else to say

JHS - theres somethin about you guuuurl

Kez - You also didnt draft me……………… stinson instead, tsk tsk, whatever thanks for that cuz i went to STL which im happy about. Hope everything is well in Kelowna, and um yeah i love that voice PbP you did that one time.

Leo - loser

Prikulis - GOAT goalie, pretty good sigs.

Birks - You were really cool in chatzy when we first met and talked about calgary. Too bad i didnt go there, but i am a lot happier that im in Hamilton so it worked out i guess.

Deezy - I feel like ive talked to you once, but idk when so yeah…

Kesler - You have really turned around like your atitude from what your reputation is like around here. Some people will never see you as a respectable member, but I think you are a really cool dude and a great member of the league Cheers

Ofer - We never play any raindeer games anymore. Its like im rudolph and your a potato and we just dont spin the records ya know? yeah u know. lets play some raindeer games.

Storm - I wish youd be active, we had so much fun in st louis. come back :(

Anadda - im still callin u hallsy tbh. You must have a lot of time cuz you write long as fuck articles. I could never do that that often. Too bad you left Steelhawks before you got too see the Muller era tbh

LV - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: how bout the sharks losing to the wild :D . my favorite part of that game was reading koivus lips yelling at thornton right before the shootout "give me a fucking break" and "oh yeah? shut the fuck up" then he went bread and butter on niemi and i laughed while you cried >:D . But seriously im so happy you traded edmonton for 4th overall quickly because if you hadnt i woulda gone to CGY and id have to be on a team with TDW and gorlab and that would be hell (jk love you guys). But seriously i love ham so thank you.

Bowhuntr - I have a bow, but i have never hunted with it, even though im really good shot. Another person i never really talked to, but um you seem cool.

The wongster - Always a prodigy, well you know how the rest goes. eashl was fun that one time, and um it was really funny when you sent me the wrong link for the final game of the playoffs last year. maybe some day we can share a locker room because that would be amazing.

Bang-a-cock - this is how I always read your name. I have no idea what it means but this is how i read it. Honestly id never heard of you before i came to Hamilton but you are one of my favorite guys on the site now. cant wait for many years in Hamilton together Cheers

JT: i miss you lately baeb. Ummm im glad we got you in hamilton cuz your gonna be a stud. That whole contraversy surrounding you was just a stupid thing and it sucks that you had to be involved but what can you do. Cant wait to be a dominating player with you in the next era of Hamilton

- gorlab - 10-31-2014

dw your power grab might be successful when I step down from media director.

- Hallsy - 10-31-2014

add me

- kit - 10-31-2014

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Oct 30 2014, 11:47 PM
dw your power grab might be successful when I step down from media director.
o yea?

and im trying to find a new avy just for you but i cant

- kit - 10-31-2014

updated

- CM Syckez - 10-31-2014

Interact with me goddammit!

- Mook - 10-31-2014

:">

<3

- Riggsy - 10-31-2014

Add

- prettyburn - 10-31-2014

>:D<

- Whikadoodle - 10-31-2014

Aww, Kit. I've missed ya. Let's podcast soon!

- LVShark - 10-31-2014

#snubbed

- ThatDamnWalrus - 10-31-2014

If I didn't like the Sig you made me I wouldn't have it in my Sig Smile

- Bowhuntr11 - 10-31-2014

Add me.

Now.

Plz.

- EuroCap - 10-31-2014

So mean. :((
Tongue

- Mook - 10-31-2014