Simulation Hockey League
S21 Interested Prospects Thread - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: SMJHL (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Detroit Falcons (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=131)
+--- Thread: S21 Interested Prospects Thread (/showthread.php?tid=42877)

Pages: 1 2

- Steelhead77 - 11-18-2014

Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

If you're intersted in joining the Detroit Falcons on draft day, please let us know a little more about you.

Player Name:
Player Position:
Link to Profile:
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?:
Current Activity Level (1-10):
Future Activity Level (1-10):
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?:
Why would you like to be a Falcon?:

- Champion39 - 11-18-2014

Might as well fill this out

Player Name: Conn Thomson
Player Position: Left Wing
Link to Profile: Player Page
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: Sniper that hits, and plays defence as well.
Current Activity Level (1-10): 10
Future Activity Level (1-10): 10 (Will remain like this till at least the summer)
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: I write a seasonly draft article for each draft. Over 10K words for each thread
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Already was one and I loved.

- truck - 11-18-2014

Player Name: Truck Stoker
Player Position: RW, LW
Link to Profile: Here
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: 2 Way Power Forward w/ a great scoring touch
Current Activity Level (1-10): 7
Future Activity Level (1-10): 9
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: Everything but doing graphics.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I want to help a team to the Four Star Cup. Detroit is one of my top choices for teams to play for. I think it would be a good fit for my player.

- UZI® - 11-18-2014

- Brink - 11-19-2014

Player Name: Nils Wahlstrom
Player Position: LW/RW
Link to Profile: In my sig
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: A high-scoring, two-way player.
Current Activity Level (1-10): 7
Future Activity Level (1-10): < 7
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: Of course!
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: The Falcons could use a strong leader and a elite-tier scorer, and I'm that guy.

- ORIGINSZ - 11-19-2014

Quote:Originally posted by Steelhead77@Nov 18 2014, 06:53 PM
Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons

If you're intersted in joining the Detroit Falcons on draft day, please let us know a little more about you.

[b]Player Name
:
Player Position:
Link to Profile:
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?:
Current Activity Level (1-10):
Future Activity Level (1-10):
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?:

Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons[/b]

Drew Myers
D
Offensive defender with decent DF
Not unless my bank goes dry for media but PT i will do till im maxxed
Been a Falcon before so might as well continue the tradition

- hedgehog337 - 11-19-2014

Player Name: Valdemorts Karlensons
Player Position: GK
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=45269
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: World Class goalie. What else?
Current Activity Level (1-10): 6
Future Activity Level (1-10): 7
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: PT, maybe media ( but i should learn English first Rolleyes )
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Cause Detroit is a hockey town, right?

- Sam_Bennett's_Pullup_Coach - 11-19-2014

Player Name: Pavel Bursyuk
Player Position: RW/C
Link to Profile: Player | Updates
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: Offensive forward that can actually play defense too
Current Activity Level (1-10): 6-7
Future Activity Level (1-10): 8-9, I can feel myself getting more and more interested, especially after following my international game. Playing regular season games will only help.
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: Every PT possible (gotta get that positive reinforcement), and probably some graphics. I would like to get into articles but need to start writing gooder.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I just want to fly.

- Mariusz - 11-19-2014

Player Name: Mariusz Kwik

Player Position: Left Defense

Link to Profile: Profile, Upgrades, Featurette

What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: Two-Way Defender that focuses on defense, skating, passing

Current Activity Level (1-10): 8-9

Future Activity Level (1-10): 8-10

Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: I do like to write so yes to the first, I'll make the odd graphic(not really a super strong point), I do love to improve so yes to TPE and possibly my wild card feature, my video making ability

Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I want to be a Falcon if the Falcon's want me on the team. Not fair to either player or team if I'm unwanted. If I'm wanted then I'll do what it takes to win with this team.

- rdwingsrdabest - 11-20-2014

Player Name: Steve Linkos
Player Position: Left Wing
Link to Profile: My Player
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: Good puck handler who gets lots of assists
Current Activity Level (1-10): 5
Future Activity Level (1-10): 9
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: yes i have written one and im working on the pt task.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: you seem like the best up in coming team and is looking like you have a lot of good players interested. Plus im a big Detroit red wings fan.

- PeanutButter - 11-21-2014

Player Name: Chernika Banananov
Player Position: RW?
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=44350
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: Sniper
Current Activity Level (1-10): 8
Future Activity Level (1-10): 7-9
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: Yes
Why would you like to be a Falcon? I like birds, that works, right?

- Dmoushey_31 - 11-21-2014

Quote:Originally posted by Steelhead77@Nov 18 2014, 11:53 PM
Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons

[b]Player Name
: Pierre-Luc Laflamme
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: Player Page
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: High Scoring Sniper
Current Activity Level (1-10): 10
Future Activity Level (1-10): 10
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: Yes, very much so
Awesome guidance so far and can only expect more to help growth! Plus Falcons are legit....
Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons&nbsp; Falcons[/b]

- Mark H - 11-21-2014

Player Name: Mark Harter
Player Position: Goalie
Link to Profile: Profile
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: Shutout producing Goalie! Haha. Minimal puck handling tho.
Current Activity Level (1-10): 10 Post count may not reflect but I'm usually on Chatzy
Future Activity Level (1-10): 9 I will be on at least once a day
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: Already working on my third media article and have done all the PTs. I am inept at graphics. Videos are more my thing.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I'm from Michigan so obviously playing for the home team is a dream.

- Wheeler32 - 11-24-2014

Player Name: Alex Fischer
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: My Player
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: Offensive forward with a focus on scoring
Current Activity Level (1-10): 8
Future Activity Level (1-10): 8-9
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: I will be doing all the point tasks throughout the season and writing good media articles about once a week. I never was able to create graphics so thats something I probably wont be getting into.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: The history of the organization developing players into the SHL is the biggest pull factor. Being a Falcon would mean a lot in guiding my player to where i want to go.

- bissonnette69 - 11-25-2014

Seth Ryder
Right Winger
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry1106450
A sniper who could compare to the likes of John Tavares or David Krejci
7.5-8
I am not the best at graphics, but I do do some and I do quite a few articles
The teams history of succes and the succes of players who stared with this organization is unreal. They really know how to train em' right in HOCKEYTOWN