Simulation Hockey League
Dmoushey_31 1000 Post Presser - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: SMJHL Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=403)
+---- Thread: Dmoushey_31 1000 Post Presser (/showthread.php?tid=44578)

Pages: 1 2

- Dmoushey_31 - 01-09-2015

Hey guys! Hope everyone is enjoying playoff season!

It took me just under 2 months since joining November 15th to hit the 1000 post mark! I’ve had a great time so far and am excited about completing my first season here in the SMJHL and the upcoming SHL Entry Draft! I’ve spent enough time on here to build a player that will be drafted with probably the most TPE than any other player in the last few drafts (purely a guess) and I’m finally starting to learn about people on here and the teams they play for, but it is still a work in progress. I hope to get to know everyone sooner rather than later and continue enjoying my stay here!

So, with that said, if you have any questions for me or player feel free to ask so I can fill this up for some pre-draft cash! Also, if you’ve helped me out or we’ve had some contact since I joined I’d be happy to write-up a short paragraph about ya! I guess that’s typically what happens during these pressers anyway lol.

Have a great weekend everyone!

People:

HFFO-
You didn't like any of my music suggestions! Sooo that made me sad. But anyway, obviously an active guy and willing to help! Pomery looks good and will be a hit in the SHL. and unfortunately, that's not the first time I've had people tell me that that's how they read my name lol.

Jakob T- I don't know a ton about you man! I can tell you one thing though, as soon as i know what team ill be playing for next season...I' coming to your for new sigs, because you make some fiiiiine ass sigs.

BluesBoy71- Fellow Blues fan! We've been doing work lately! And made San Jose our biatch the last 2 games too. Anyway, Always a good time talking with you man, I know I've hit ya up with a couple questions here and there and I appreciate you always being friendly and helpful!

Mook- If Mook doesn't win some type of award for being rookie mentor of the year...then something is wrong. I think I hit ya with about 100 questions (no joke) when I first got...which now seem like the stupidest questions... I appreciate your help starting me up and guiding me around the site. I honestly would probably still have no clue what I'm doing if I didn't have ya there at the time!

Kit- I feel like we post in the same threads often, but tbh I don't know too much about ya!! So that needs to change! Thanks for putting up some good PTs for use juniors! Smile

Mark H- Harter! I love ya but am pissed you freaking stoned me in the playoffs! Helluva season though bud, hope you do well in the finals and rip up the next level

Mac- Sup dude! I don't know you, I don't think lol

Vaseline- my boy Bubba Nuck! We got here almost the exact same time I think... anyway, I feel like we're developing our guys pretty well and maybe we will have of playing with each other at the next level! Good luck in the finals there sir

Mryourface2468- hey it's my GM! Thanks for drafting me lol. And for making me Captain! I truly appreciate it! We had a great year but just couldn't squeak it out at the end. Thanks for the build advice and maybe I'll be back next season! Not really up to me but I'd be happy to try one more time!

KarmR- hey pal! Pretty much the same as Kit lol, we post in a lot of the same stuff but I don't much about besides the fact we seem to get along pretty!

Satan- thanks for all the updates and helping me keep my shit together! I know that updating everyone is probably more work then it seems so I appreciate it and you keeping a good attitude about! Definitely makes the site more friendly!

Nike- I appreciate the insight to the league and the best options for me as well! Wouldn't mind playing for the Rage next season...just sayin!

Rain- Hey there teammate! What a season we had, was really hoping to beat out the freaking Knights. I can tell that you're really starting to come and get the grip of everything. I think GMs should be taking notice as you can be a steal in the draft coming up! Hopefully there's a chance we're on the same team at the next level!

Duffy- I honestly don't remember talking with you or know who you are lol. Sorryy! Still hoping to learn about everyone and make some friends!!

Interview Questions: Interview

How devastating was the game 7 lose to Kelowna for you as well as the entire Vancouver organization?
Pretty bad, I was so excited that we took it to Game 7 and definitely thought we would be advancing. I really wanted the Four Star Cup, not just for me, but also for my GM and the guys that were sent down and it was their last opportunity for it. Maybe I'll have an opportunity next season myself!

Do you feel that making the jump to the SHL next season is the right one in your career?
I think that will be decided by that team that takes me and how I fit. I'd love to play in the SHL next season, but always wouldn't mind taking another shot at the SMJHL. I feel like if I play in the SHL I'd like to be a Top 6 forward.

Are you following the SHL finals with increased interest ?
I am! My money right is on Texas. They look as strong as ever...

Who do you feel will win the SMJHL this year?
I would have to say the Knights, even though I'm not fond of them... We had a very strong division and I felt it would either be us (Whalers) or them coming up with the cup.

Why do you feel that " said " team will over come over the other?
Same as above! Just a bit more strength and strong goalie play.

How do you feel about the obvious heritage attacks towards you by a un named wrestler announcer?
It was entertaining to say the least. Not my personal style, but to each their own! Right?

Describe the emotions of the 2nd round of the playoffs.
Pretty heartbreaking. We had a great comeback game in the series and held tough the whole way through. Really proud of our guys and the season we had!

Describe the excitement of the regular season push at the end.
I was really hoping to bump Kelowna for that 1st round bye...however in the back of my head I knew it would come down to us and them to represent our division (sorry Force) so I wasn't too disappointed after.

How do you get the TPEs so quickly?
Just do everything possible! Pbps really help and doing every PT, Activity Chcecks, etc.

Mentor me plz.
I'm always available to try an help out!

Goals in the SHL?
I want to be a strong, solid, reliable player. I don't need to score the most or be MVP. Though I'd love those things...I really just want some championships and a fun locker room!

Preferred destinations?
I've really been trying to figure this out for myself lately. I think Minny would be a great fit, I could slot in there and contribute immediately. Manhattan wouldn't be a bad place to play either. But then there are teams that are in the playoffs every that I'd love to be a part of too! Basically I've just decided that I'll play my ass off wherever I go!

Favourite teammates/prospects you want to play with?
If I could play with any of my current Whalers teammates in the future that'd be awesome. Otherwise I'm just excited to see where everyone else goes and how it all plays out!

Ready to be graded!

Quote:Word Count: 1336

- HabsFanFromOntario - 01-09-2015

I demand a paragraph!

Also I read your name a M_Douchey :lol:

- Possum Queen - 01-09-2015

Write something for me?

- Blues - 01-09-2015

Something for me please ;Wink

- Mook - 01-09-2015

Mini-Mook Wink

I am definitely in!

- kit - 01-09-2015

In

- Mark H - 01-09-2015

You know I'm here for you Wink

- Dmoushey_31 - 01-09-2015

hey guys! dont forget to get some questions to me too!! I dont mind doing a little q&a also...

- Mac - 01-09-2015

Yo

- NUCK - 01-09-2015

Do me baby:

I will think of some Q & A for you to.

How devastating was the game 7 lose to Kelowna for you as well as the entire Vancouver organization?

Do you feel that making the jump to the SHL next season is the right one in your career?

Are you following the SHL finals with increased interest ?

Who do you feel will win the SMJHL this year?

Why do you feel that " said " team will over come over the other?

How do you feel about the obvious heritage attacks towards you by a un named wrestler announcer?

- Yousuf - 01-09-2015

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Jan 9 2015, 05:21 PM
I demand a paragraph!

Yeahthat

- Brink - 01-09-2015

I want one :D

- Mark H - 01-09-2015

Describe the emotions of the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Describe the excitement of the regular season push at the end.

- HabsFanFromOntario - 01-09-2015

How do you get the TPEs so quickly?

Mentor me plz.

Goals in the SHL?

Preferred destinations?

Favourite teammates/prospects you want to play with?

- Å atan - 01-09-2015

Write something about me please!