Simulation Hockey League
Sherrill's FA Rankings... - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: SHL Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=545)
+---- Thread: Sherrill's FA Rankings... (/showthread.php?tid=46148)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Bowhuntr11 - 02-15-2015

So I need the money, and I heard this is the cool thing to do. So I am making a list. Some people will whine about things I say on the list, and that's fine. It's all just my opinion.

I am also going to call some people out in the list...and they will get their feelings hurt...which is....cute.

Anyways, on to it.

1. [Image: mrrdk5.png]

The positives:
So many. This is a very mature group of people. I love seeing a drama filled thread, where pre-pubescent children are whining like little spoiled bitches, and really no one from NEW is in on these threads. I feel like I can talk to everybody in the locker room like an adult, and they treat me like one. I feel like every other team has someone on the team who acts like a selfish child.
The Negatives:
What is up with the GM situation? Is Ace our forever GM or is he temporary? We really haven't been told a final answer. Is Fever going to come back? Who will be the new Co-GM? Our old one got a tampering punishment. Then a couple weeks later asked for a trade, and now doesn't wanted to be traded. Seems very unstable, and is what has me hesitating.

2. [Image: 9fqsty.png]

The positives:
Some people might be suprised by this, but they really shouldn't. The Azte....Platoon have an awesome team they are building. They have BoJo, Samsinov, JHS...all people I really enjoy talking to. It doesn't hurt that they are one of the better teams playing in the league right now. I feel like this team will be in the playoff race for many seasons.
The Negatives:
Not many. I have heard the LR isn't that active though, and that they mostly do chatrooms and such..which I am not a big fan of. So that seems like a little bummer, compared to the very active NEW LR.

3. [Image: wstd88.png]

The positives:
The Panthers are also fielding a pretty good team. Bottas and Boyka are two people I like talking to, and Bottas being captain certainly helps. I also notice that them seem to have pretty mature folks on their squad who don't get into too much drama. They also have an outstanding up and coming goaltender.
The Negatives:
Can't really think of much,I don't quite think they are ready to win a Cup, but I think they are starting to get there.

After this is starts getting closer...

4. [Image: 2tes4.png]

The positives:
The Steelhawks seem to have a very active group. I see them post all the time. Clitsome and Bryson Thomaz are both players I also played with in Vancouver, and I had a pretty fun time with. They also have an upcoming goaltender that shut us down in NEW during the playoffs. Wouldn't mind playing with him.
The Negatives:
Last place in the league so far this year. Are they going to turn it around? Was it just a fluke? Guess only time will tell...

5. [Image: 124tp54.png]

The positives:
Seemed to have drafted well lately. I feel like Leonidas and I would get along nicely. Niktin is a Dallas Stars fan, and I feel like we would get along fine.
The Negatives:
Not having that great of year so far. Are they going to rebound? They aren't too far off. Also, nothing personally against McZ, but I don't know if I would like a co-gm that I don't understand that well. I know he can't really help it, but I think it would be frustrating to have some thing important to say, and not understand what he is saying back.

6. [Image: 4jun10.png]

The positives:
I feel like they have quite a bit of active players, and that the LR should be active. Don't know for sure on that though. Jala, Gorlab, Coolstar are people I seem to get a long with.
The Negatives:
Last in the conference so far this year. Not good. I also really don't like the team mascot. Dragons are such an overused mascot.

7. [Image: 14tq6q9.png]

The positives:
Mark Longford. I loved playing with Mark in Vancouver, and would like to see us on the same team sometime again in the future. JRT is also someone I think I would get along with. First in the conference so far...that doesn't hurt!
The Negatives:
I really don't know anybody else from the Blizzard team. It would be pretty much like starting over on the site.

8. [Image: 24y1cu1.png]

The positives:
Elyk. He was a really cool guy to hang out with in the short time we had him in the NEW LR. Also it's never bad to have the simmer on your team Tongue
The Negatives:
Just like the Blizzard, I really don't know anybody else on this team. It would be like restarting.

9. [Image: r86v0j.png]

The positives:
JNH, has always been a cool guy IMO. That's it.
The Negatives:
I just don't know anybody else on the team. They are also 2nd from last place. Not good.

10. [Image: 2u7t2sh.png]

The positives:
I guess two things...They are in the playoff race. And their backup goaltender is my IIHF Starting goaltender. ?
The Negatives:
I don't think I have talked to one of their players before.

11. [Image: aysewp.png]

The positives:
My home team. I love my state of Texas! Dominate Team. Seem to have everything...THEY WERE 2ND ON MY LIST WHEN I JOINED THIS SITE!
The Negatives:
God...The Attention Whores on this team. I feel like 3/4 of the team are aged 12 or below. I AM NOT SAYING ALL OF YOU ARE. Hell I actually really like a couple of you. But the immaturity on this team astounds me. I think half of the team is involved in every drama thread on this forum.

12. [Image: 2432nnb.png]

The positives:
Mook and Goody are two guys I like. Colt Constantine and I seem to have chemistry on the UK IIHF Team.
The Negatives:
You best understand this is Merica's team. Oh and you have Jamie Hawkins???

Seems like a:

[Image: train-wreck-o_zps26a90404.gif]

waiting to happen.

Well that's it. I am sure some people won't care about this list. Some will. Choose which one you want to be, and then gtfo. Cheers

- vbottas17 - 02-15-2015

Cheers

Cool seeing Los Angeles so high on people lists!

- Gifter of Bikes - 02-15-2015

Thomas King is our captain.

- soulja - 02-15-2015

Ilike

- Jala - 02-15-2015

:D <3 bowhunter

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Feb 15 2015, 12:57 AM
Thomas King is our captain.

Oops meant co-Gm. My bad

- gorlab - 02-15-2015

my recruit is all grown up :((

- Carl - 02-15-2015

Renegades

- Nike - 02-15-2015

My feelings are hurt Cuz I really like yew but you don't like me enough to date me :((

- LVShark - 02-15-2015

Glad to see Hamilton at #4 :D

Good luck Cheers

- Yousuf - 02-15-2015

I'm on Blizzard, you know me...

The three of us could play on the same line. Whalers reunion!

- .bojo - 02-15-2015

Platoon LR more active than you think!!!!!!!

Quote:Originally posted by Nike+Feb 15 2015, 06:56 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nike @ Feb 15 2015, 06:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->My feelings are hurt Cuz I really like yew but you don't like me enough to date me :(([/b]

Haha, I think we have only really spoke once tho. I do think we would get along though!

<!--QuoteBegin-mryourface2468@Feb 15 2015, 09:38 AM
I'm on Blizzard, you know me...

The three of us could play on the same line. Whalers reunion!
[/quote]

Haha, that's right. I just never played with your player!

- EuroCap - 02-15-2015

Never talked to me? :((

- Nike - 02-15-2015

It was love at first conversation tho Blakie Blake. :wub: