Simulation Hockey League
Wings/Lightning MEGATHREAD - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: NHL Team Forums (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+---- Thread: Wings/Lightning MEGATHREAD (/showthread.php?tid=48936)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

- Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer - 04-16-2015

What I hope happens
[Image: giphy.gif]

What I expect to happen
[Image: giphy.gif]

Lightning in 6 <_<

- Maxy - 04-16-2015

Leggo Bolts! I like the Bolts on paper, but with the Wings you can never be certain.

- Ragnar - 04-16-2015

My bold prediction:

Wings win game 1 and then lose 4 straight.

- Boomcheck - 04-16-2015

Scared of this.

Hoping the Bolts can pull through.

- Maxy - 04-16-2015

Quote:Originally posted by Boomcheck@Apr 16 2015, 04:57 PM
Scared of this.

Hoping the Bolts can pull through.
I give the edge on all 3 in game things to the Bolts on paper

Offense, Defense and Goaltending

Coaching I think is much more even than most give credit for

Detroit absolutely has the advantage in experience. And that playoff magic where they make something out of nothing.

Really hope Big Ben can solidify himself in his first full playoff series. He can't do any worse than Lindback did last season

- Boomcheck - 04-16-2015

Looks like Dats all.

:(

- GroupMeIsKindOfOkay - 04-16-2015

Quote:Originally posted by Boomcheck@Apr 16 2015, 07:41 PM
Looks like Dats all.

:(
series is over imo

- Maxy - 04-16-2015

Here's an idea Mrazek, stay in the fucking net and you don't get interfered with.

- prettyburn - 04-16-2015

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 16 2015, 07:53 PM
Here's an idea Mrazek, stay in the fucking net and you don't get interfered with.
Seriously.

- Caillean - 04-16-2015

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 16 2015, 04:53 PM
I was talking to Jala about that last night- it's really annoying that all a goalie really has to do is get out of the net and it ensures that he'll either be able to A) slow down/throw off any opposing players coming his way or B) draw a penalty if they DON'T slow down and edge around him. Though I wasn't watching the game here so I don't know the context :(

- Maxy - 04-16-2015

Quote:Originally posted by Caillean@Apr 16 2015, 07:55 PM

I was talking to Jala about that last night- it's really annoying that all a goalie really has to do is get out of the net and it ensures that he'll either be able to A) slow down/throw off any opposing players coming his way or B) draw a penalty if they DON'T slow down and edge around him. Though I wasn't watching the game here so I don't know the context :(
It's the second time tonight that Mrazek has been way out of the net and bumped into and got a call. Both times it would have been impossible to really avoid contact other than abandoning play altogether

- ArGarBarGar - 04-16-2015

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 16 2015, 07:58 PM

It's the second time tonight that Mrazek has been way out of the net and bumped into and got a call. Both times it would have been impossible to really avoid contact other than abandoning play altogether
Filppula skated right into him for no reason.

- Caillean - 04-16-2015

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 16 2015, 04:58 PM

<_<
Yeah, that's what I mean. I just personally think that the whole "You can't touch goalies like, at all" rule is ridiculous. I GET it, it's just way too easily abused.

- Ragnar - 04-16-2015

Mrazek plays way out. He's not going to change his style so that these Tampa nerds stop running into him. It's never really been an issue until tonight.

Must be Mrazek Rolleyes

- Maxy - 04-16-2015

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)@Apr 16 2015, 08:02 PM
Mrazek plays deep. He's not going to change his style so that these Tampa nerds stop running into him.
Hopefully Boyle bowls over him and maybe he'll think twice about it.