Simulation Hockey League
Andris Bukšs presser - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: SHL Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=545)
+---- Thread: Andris Bukšs presser (/showthread.php?tid=57753)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- bukss_a - 10-23-2015

<b><div align="center">READY TO BE GRADED</div></b>

Already has passed week since i have resigned Admirals and joined Detroit Falcons. I feel great in team. Thanks to Panda, Buster and The_ Mazais. So i decided to have my first presser. You can ask also about time in Colorado and Montreal.

The_Mazais:
Interview Are you excited for new season?
im very excited, cause this will be first season when im planing to follow day and night. Or when my baby son will me it allow.
Interview Will Falcons win a cup next year?
Of course, and you doubt about it? Such answer propably you wanted to hear. But we will see, all teams are great and the bigest winner will be GM who manage to create best line ups.
Interview Your targets for new season?
Get acquainted fully with the forum, and make the best effort in player progression. Also learn photoshop atleast at good begginer level, so i could earn more money.
Interview Best Falcons player alumni player in your oppinion?
I dont know so good them, i will say our golie.
Interview Box or tool?
Box, cause in box you can hide beer cans.

ThatDamnWalrus:
Interview Will you miss anything about the Mammoths?
In Mammoths was great,atleast the time wich i spent there. You are the GM who brought me back, so respect and you do great work Wink
Interview How do you like Detroit?
Nice place, little easier to adapt cause my budy The_Mazais is hanging around in locker room. Talking about GMs, Buster and Panda, they are very responsive like you and Damsey.
Interview You ready to win defenseman of the year this season?
Yes, im ready, but it wont be easy, cause there are many great defensemans in youth league.

jRuutu
Interview Do you like the Detroit weather ?
I like, cause its very similar to weather in Latvia. About climat in team, its also great.
Interview What attributes are you going to improve next ?
Little bit i will raise fighting and then physical
Interview Favorite thing to do while sitting in the bus ?
Listen music and playing games on my WP till battery gets dead or when turn on power saving.
Interview What kind of player are you going to be in the future?
Will try to stay two way defensmen, but if team will need then could change it.

V5Vlats
Interview How do you predict S26 IHF for Latvia?
We will get gold, again. No doubt.
Interview How its possible to get third(for me and first for u) gold medal?
I need to train hard, cause im not strong enough for playing in NT. About you, i dont know. Propably headcoach of Latvia need to stay.
InterviewDo you see your place in roster... and where?
In Falcon roster i will be 1st pair defensmen, i hope. But propably for this season only, cause in the end of season i will have ~300TPE, i hope. Talking about NT im ready when ever headcoach needs my effort.
Interview What do you expect?
Great time in Falcons
Interview Yours goals for national team and next season in Detroit?
I havent called up for NT,sonow i dont have any goals. In Detroit, the main goal is the cup. I dont care personal statistic, of course its nice if im some top leader, but the main is team.

aumicc83
Interview What are you think - who team win the trophy at new SMJHL season?
No doubt, Detroit Falcons
Interview Who`s the greatest prospect at SMJHL?
Dont know so good the prospects, i will say Reinis Aumeistars.
Interview [Image: o7u42g.png] or [Image: 263vaqs.png] ? Why?
Of course Latvia, there no other thoughts. Simply the best.
[Image: SIMPLY-THE-BEST.jpg?itok=7-PCwr26]

Steelhead77
InterviewHas being in LSHL prepared you to play in SHL?
Little bit, learned the system of game and now its easier to do PT, updates and other stuff
InterviewWhat has been your favorite part about being a Detroit Falcon?
hmm... reallydont know, mabey that The_Mazais is hanging around in LR. And in Detroit isnt Birks.
InterviewWhat is the best advice or best help Mazais has given you since joining the league?
Where to find stats, maybe. Im usually asking many small things about the league.
InterviewWhat does it mean to you to wear a Detroit Falcons jersey like other great Latvian players before you? Mazais, Birks, Maus, Zarins, Tuzis, etc.
I onlyknow Mazais, Maus maybe Tuzis. Birks isnt great player, his a little gipsy nightmare. Dont like him, his a real splinter in ass. But i feel great, good start, but the greatest thanks to TheDamnWalrus, cause he bringed back to league.
InterviewIs Shashlik your favorite food? post a picture of shashlik..
In summer its a great meal and if you have a beer, then its almost like in heaven. But its also very heavy meal. I thinks in english its also called shishkibab. And photo, like you asked
[Image: sasliks1.jpg]
InterviewWhat is your favorite Latvian food?
Gray peas with bacon.
[Image: ziemassvetki-pelekie-zirni-zirni-ar-spek...316792.jpg]
InterviewWhat is your favorite "non-Latvian" food?
I like pizza, also i like kebab. Also hamburger is tasty. Usually i eat something like this once per months, cause its so called junk food.

Buster
InterviewWhat kind of feelings did you have when you found out you'd be wearing the A for Detroit?
I was surprised, wasnt even waiting for that, but thanks to mates for shown trust. Its also a honor to wear A. I hope i will help the team to get the cup.
InterviewWhat improvements do you think the Falcons can make?
hmm..Havent thought about it. The season is started very well. So propably nothing has to be improved. But mainy im thinking about what need to be improved in my performance, so team get biggest effort.
Interview Are you glad you moved from Colorado to Detroit?
I like in Detroit cause Mazais is hanging in LR, but i also liked in Colorado. Although in Colorado were active a little time. I hope both teams had best effort from trade. Good luck Colorado.

Birks
Interview Damn. You're such a savage! How could a guy like you who regularly on LSHL just trashed SHL, talked shit about this place is now here?
Again you didnt checked fact. Im never trashed SHL. I said if ots so good in SHL why you dont complitly move here. There are something good what works SHL, but wont work in LSHL. So again, please check facts before post some shits.

Baelor Swift
InterviewIs Birks the gorlab of Latvia?
I dont know gorlab but if he is talking very much trash than Birks and gorlab are the same. But dont want to touch anybody feelings. But there is some good wisedoom. Dont argue with idiot, he will get you to his level and then beat with experience.

aumicc83
InterviewWolfpack or Falcons , why?
hmmm.. Interesting question. Now better Falcons, cause i dont know how it is to be a part of wolfpack. To me wolfpack associates with "Hangover" and all funny events. But who know, mabey i will become a part of Wolfpack.

Jogurtaa
Interview Thoughts on the season so far?
Falcons has started good, team has good chemistry. I like that, but i waited more from my player. But all big things in the begining are small. This will be my first full season, cause two seasons i was inactive. About the big league i dont know, i hope Panters will raise the cup, cause my buddy Mazais is playing there. And i hope that someday i will get there.
Interview Which is the most memorable moment you have had in the SHL?
Hasnt been yet. Hope the first moment wil be in end of season.

- The_Mazais - 10-23-2015

Happy to have you on Falcons Cheers

Are you excited for new season?
Will Falcons win a cup next year?
Your targets for new season?
Best Falcons player alumni player in your oppinion?
Box or tool?

- ThatDamnWalrus - 10-23-2015

Will you miss anything about the Mammoths?
How do you like Detroit?
You ready to win defenseman of the year this season?

Cheers

- bukss_a - 10-23-2015

next

- Buster - 10-23-2015

No question, just wanted to say I'm unbelievable happy to see you're enjoying Detroit. We enjoy having you

- The_Mazais - 10-23-2015

You where supposed to say me :ph34r:

- bukss_a - 10-24-2015

Anyone?

- jRuutu - 10-25-2015

Do you like the Detroit weather ?

What attributes are you going to improve next ?

Favorite thing to do while sitting in the bus ?

What kind of player are you going to be in the future?

- bukss_a - 10-25-2015

next

- linsangeles - 10-25-2015

How do you predict S26 IHF for Latvia?
How its possible to get third(for me and first for u) gold medal?
Do you see your place in roster... and where? What do you expect? Yours goals for national team and next season in Detroit?

- bukss_a - 10-26-2015

next

- aumicc83+ - 10-26-2015

What are you think - who team win the trophy at new SMJHL season?

Who`s the greatest prospect at SMJHL?

Usa or Canada ? Why?

- bukss_a - 10-26-2015

next

- bukss_a - 10-28-2015

looks like no more questions.Now can grade. cant edit the title.

- bukss_a - 11-02-2015

Anybody? Who will be first? grader with grade or next question? lets the game begins.
---------------------------------------------------------
i cant edit the title, so ignore the "Dont grade yet"