Simulation Hockey League
Life in the Bin (S27) - Quinn's Draft Rankings - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: SMJHL Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=403)
+---- Thread: Life in the Bin (S27) - Quinn's Draft Rankings (/showthread.php?tid=61464)

- Noble - 02-28-2016

Code:
631 Words - Ready For Grading - 1st Article of 1 Mil. Bonus

With the S28 SHL Draft coming up and a ton of hype surrounding Quinn as a great young player, it's about time he establishes his top picks for the draft! Starting at the bottom, and going to the top!

14th - Buffalo Stampede

A team that's struggling, but doing okay out of the gate. They seem to be okay, but they're too young a team for me to take a real big interest in at this point.

13th - Portland Admirals

Another young team. If you want to see what a reputation does for a team, they were in my Top 5 until the announcement about the ban. Not because they had the first overall, but because I think that any GM who breaks those rules shouldn't deserve my utmost respect.

12th - Manhattan Rage

I've heard they are inactive, and they don't seem to have a good name around the league. Also, I don't know a single name on that roster and they aren't very good.

11th - Edmonton Blizzard

The famous Chatzy... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiii don't care.

10th - Texas Renegades

They seem to be an okay team, and Deener's a good guy, but they don't really sit atop the pile of other team just based upon how much I like some other teams.

9th - Minnesota Chiefs

An okay team, but they don't really have any major appeal to me. Not somewhere I'm opposed too, but not my top choice.

8th - Winnipeg Jets

The whispers are that Winnipeg are inactive. I'm listening to the whispers.

7th - Calgary Dragons

A really good team in the Challenge Cup Finals, but there are so many good teams other than them. Really hard to choose.

6th - Hamilton Steelhawks

Right after the other team in the Finals, but I think the Steelhawks will win it. If they do, that's two straight (and three in four years question mark?). Would be fun to play for them, but again, so many teams!

5th - Toronto North Stars

The Stars have always kind of pulled at me. I know that they've never won a cup, and I actually find it interesting because it gives me a nice goal for the SHL. Somewhere I wouldn't mind playing for sure.

4th - West Kendall Platoon

One of the few GM's I have reached out too, and the only GM who reached out to me before I did, Bojo definitely got my attention. They could pick me at #12345 and I would still sign. If I can go at 7th (8th?) that's even better.

3rd - New England Wolfpack

The second GM I have been in contact with, this is another great team I want to go to. They seem to be a perennial contender, and although I may have some to prove in order to make the roster, I could see a long and fruitful career with this franchise. Cheers to New England as well!

2nd - Seattle Riot

The third GM I've talked to is Gifter of Bikes, and he made me want to come to Seattle. I have massive interest in this team and the organization just draws me in for some strange reason. I can't really understand what it is I like about Seattle so much, but I don't really think I need a reason. Super hard choice.

And that means.... 1st - Los Angeles Panthers

Maybe a surprise to some, I haven't seemed to have any ties to LAP at any point. But after some careful discussion with my agent, myself, and the GM Wasty, I've decided that LA might be the ideal place for me to go. The city and team is wonderful, and I would love to help lead them to the Challenge Cup!

That finishes off my rankings for the S28 SHL Entry Draft! Thanks for tuning in, and I hope you enjoyed it!

- Dangles13 - 02-28-2016

For what it's worth the Portland GM has relieved his CoGM of his duties after that mistake and is on his way to repairing the team and it's image.

- Hoovuh - 02-28-2016

Quote:Originally posted by Quinn's in the Bin@Feb 29 2016, 12:03 AM
Code:
631 Words - Ready For Grading - 1st Article of 1 Mil. Bonus

[b]3rd - New England Wolfpack

The second GM I have been in contact with, this is another great team I want to go to. They seem to be a perennial contender, and although I may have some to prove in order to make the roster, I could see a long and fruitful career with this franchise. Cheers to New England as well!

[/b]

We are? Blink

- Noble - 02-28-2016

Quote:Originally posted by Hoovuh@Feb 28 2016, 05:10 PM

We are?  Blink

To make the playoffs Smile

- Noble - 02-28-2016

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Feb 28 2016, 05:08 PM
For what it's worth the Portland GM has relieved his CoGM of his duties after that mistake and is on his way to repairing the team and it's image.

Oh I wasn't aware of that...

- dankoa - 02-28-2016

lmao our GM isn't deserving of your respect because our former co-GM broke a rule and was removed from the job straight away?

How do you have such an inflated ego of yourself here considering last time you got drafted you went inactive after like a week?

- Noble - 02-28-2016

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Feb 28 2016, 05:15 PM
lmao our GM isn't deserving of your respect because our former co-GM broke a rule and was removed from the job straight away?

How do you have such an inflated ego of yourself here considering last time you got drafted you went inactive after like a week?

I meant GCool. He didn't. And my ego isn't inflated, I'm trying to get draft stock. And guess what mate, it's called having a life and getting busy. I'm sorry things got in the way.

Quote:Another young team. If you want to see what a reputation does for a team, they were in my Top 5 until the announcement about the ban. Not because they had the first overall, but because [b]I think that any GM who breaks those rules shouldn't deserve my utmost respect.[/b]

- Possum Queen - 02-28-2016

Glad to see Hamilton isn't in the basement. Tongue

And yes, winning this would be two in a row and three in the past four seasons.

Plus, one of our biggest needs is defense. Just saying. Wink

- .bojo - 02-28-2016

f u tanner. you can't have cups and all the good prospects get outta here.

- Noble - 02-28-2016

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Feb 28 2016, 08:29 PM
f u tanner. you can't have cups and all the good prospects get outta here.

It's okay I still love WKP. Tanner can't take that from me.

- Possum Queen - 02-28-2016

Quote:Originally posted by Quinn's in the Bin@Feb 28 2016, 10:32 PM

It's okay I still love WKP. Tanner can't take that from me.
Take my love
Take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care
I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me

- .bojo - 02-28-2016

how dare you quote firefly before me

- Noble - 02-28-2016

*insert song quote and feel your cheeks vibrate in happiness*

- 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD - 02-28-2016

Idk how you keep saying in this that young teams don't interest you. You being a rookie on a young team would be a good thing.

- Noble - 02-28-2016

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Feb 28 2016, 09:05 PM
Idk how you keep saying in this that young teams don't interest you. You being a rookie on a young team would be a good thing.

I dunno. I'd just prefer to go to a place with history for some reason.