Simulation Hockey League
Jean-Luc Reflieux Is Ready For Draft Night - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: SMJHL Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=403)
+---- Thread: Jean-Luc Reflieux Is Ready For Draft Night (/showthread.php?tid=65685)

- vbottas17 - 07-18-2016

<div align="center">- Halifax, Nova Scotia

[Image: 1204201-bryan-rust.jpg]
Jean-Luc Reflieux

The SHL Draft is less then 24 hours away. Players from around the SMJHL are anxious to find out where they will be playing at in the SHL. One prospect that has been receiving a lot of attention is Halifax Raiders center, Jean-Luc Reflieux.

Jean-Luc played on the 2nd line for his entire rookie season with the Raiders. The Raiders made a couple of moves towards the end of the season, moving Reinis Aumeisters & Jack Dabkowski, both of Reflieux's line mates for selections in the upcoming SMJHL draft. Reflieux slowed down a bit in the second half of the season, JLR finished with 11 goals and 20 assists on the season, respectable numbers for a SMJHL rookie. Our very own Maryjane Doe caught up with Reflieux before the draft.

Interview - Thanks for joining us Jean! Are you nervous?

JLR - No problem Maryjane! Your show is actually giving me a lot of free stuff so I'm happy to be here. I wouldn't say that I'm nervous, I'm definitely anxious to see how everything plays out, I've been training for a long time to get to this point and my excitement level keeps building. I've had this day circled on my calendar for a long time and I can't wait to be drafted.

Interview - Speaking of being drafted, a lot of people have you projected to go to the Los Angeles Panthers as the #1 overall draft pick. So are you going to be the first overall pick tomorrow night?

JLR - I hope so! The Panthers are a fantastic organization and I would love to be a part of the team. I wouldn't blame them if they decided to go in a different direction. Blake Battle, Jon Ross, Kelly Rivet, Colin Banning, Nolan Angello, there's a lot of players who could easily be the first person off the board.I would be ecstatic if the Panthers have enough faith in me to use that pick on me and I guarantee you that I won't let them down. I'm 100% dedicated to improve as a player and I feel that I have what it takes to compete with the very best players in the league.

Interview - Do you feel that your ready to step into a SHL team's line-up immediately?

JLR - Yeah I feel that I could take a regular shift in the big leagues but I would love to return to Halifax. I feel that I have some unfinished business to take care of with my teammates on the Raiders and I would love to spend more time with the rest of our team. I feel that if I spend more time in Halifax it will only benefit me in the future. I have no issue with continuing to work on my game and improving with the Raiders. I love putting on that Black, Silver & Gold and hope to lift a cup or two with the rest of the team.

Interview - You brought up the Raiders, how do you feel about the teams chances at a championship next season?

JLR - I think we have an excellent chance to win the Four Star Cup. It all starts with goaltending and we're lucky enough to have the best in the league, Dick Chocolate in the crease. Dick's job should be easier next season with players like Blake Battle, Colin Banning, Matthew Shea and Victor Lindstrom playing defense in front of him. It will be tough to replace forwards such as Felix Herzog, Leif De Bruin, Carter Rosston and Mike Ross but I think that we can get it done. Halifax has set themselves up to add a lot of talent to the roster in the SMJHL draft next week. I can't wait to get back in the locker room!

Interview - Thanks Jean! We're going to open up the phone-lines and see if anybody out there has any more questions for you!

JLR - Sure! I'm happy to answer any questions.</div>

- WannabeFinn - 07-18-2016

of course her name is mary jane

- vbottas17 - 07-18-2016

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jul 18 2016, 06:32 AM
of course her name is mary jane

Same reporter I've always used :lol:

- WannabeFinn - 07-18-2016

Quote:Originally posted by Toonces@Jul 18 2016, 02:40 AM

Same reporter I've always used :lol:
no wonder Wasty traded up to draft you in s20

- dankoa - 07-18-2016