Simulation Hockey League
S40 Interested Prospects Thread - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: SMJHL (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Kelowna Knights (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=143)
+--- Thread: S40 Interested Prospects Thread (/showthread.php?tid=84386)

Pages: 1 2

- nour - 03-14-2018

Hey! Welcome to the interested prospects thread for the Kelowna Knights! Boasting a proud franchise history since S2, we’re always looking hard to find the next generation of Knights players to liven up the locker room and join the Round Table!

The Knights are looking for player and people with incredible passion towards this site and this team and that are willing to step into big roles right away, and help Kelowna build towards success. The Knights are going into a new season with a plethora of veterans and sophmores, and are looking to capitalize on this and make a push. In Kelowna, with some roster spots and oppurtunities available, my coGM Thunder39 and I will hep you prepare for a long and successful SHL career, starting with a strong beginning here in juniors

Sounds great right? You’ve heard about us, fill out the questions below and help us get to know a little more about you as the draft approaches! See you out on the ice, future Knights!

Code:
1. How did you hear about the site?

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

5. Favourite NHL team?

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

7. Do you have any pets?

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON?

10. Anything else you’d like us to know?

Thanks for dropping by! If you have questions, please feel free to PM myself or Thunder39 here, or find us on Discord at NourFFAK#1420 and Thunder39#2411

- JSS - 03-14-2018

1. Samee/reddit.

2. 9.

3. LR.

4. 3.

5. Sens.

6. Pancakes.

7. No.

8. I like living.

9. Yes.

10. No.

- majesiu - 03-14-2018

NSFL and PBE guys were talking about it.

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Definitely second

No idea, not planning on missing any potential TPE occasion if that's the case.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Tbf none, I'm not following, sometimes I tune in for playoffs (one of rare majors that is still live transmitted in Poland) - last year I cheered for Maple Leafes in playoffs, but that's mostly just because I'm fan of both Raptors and Blue Jays.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
A dog.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Other sports namely basketball, soccer, baseball, volleyball. I play games quite a lot of too.

What the heck is that? So no

I'm from Poland so I guess different time zone, but if in NSFL and PBE leagues there are a lot of international players than I guess in hockey one there should be even more. Glad you didn't ask about memes like other teams.

- Carbine - 03-14-2018

GOMHL, DrunkenTeddy got me to sign up.

9-10, I'll be checking the site and Discord multiple times per day.

Locker room, for sure. Winning isn't fun if you're at each other's necks the whole time.

I'm in no rush to hit the SHL. That said, I can't help it if they want me in 2 seasons Tongue

5. Favourite NHL team?
Blue Jackets

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
Got a bastard of a cat. Love him though.

Pretty much everything you listed as examples. Baseball, video games, electronic music, Hearthstone.

Never heard of it/them, tbh. Sorry... D:

I'm a Co in the GOMHL, as well as their HOF Head. You could call this my second league, but I'm confident I can balance both easily. B)

- Cash savage - 03-14-2018

Through the gshl were I play with shlers such as cpt squall, blastmeaway, ace, incite and ricebowl

One hundred million. (honestly a 7, I am very active on discord though)

A good locker room leads to championships

I want to win a championship in both leagues

5. Favourite NHL team?

The only team worth cheering for, HABS BABY

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles of course

7. Do you have any pets?

1 doggo

I'm a chef so cooking, I play guitar and like to game

I have heard the name brockhampton before but I have no idea Who They are

Cpt squall is absolutly beautiful and i wish he would impregnate me somehow.

- TheMemeMaestro - 03-14-2018

I have been in 5 other leagues, and this seems to be where everyone else is so figured I would check it out.

Why not both? But if I had to choose, I don't care about winning as long as I am having fun.

Haven't thought about it yet. 4 might seem alright, not sure.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Penguins, not bandwagon tho i swear.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles.

7. Do you have any pets?

One dog, hundreds of fish.

Hockey really isn't one of my interests THAT much lol. I play video games a lot, I play 3 sports in high school (Water Polo, Basketball, Swim). A lot of other things, but that will come up if i am ever on the team.

No, been meaning to though.

We have already had a good conversation, that seems like all of it.

- Mr.Shit - 03-16-2018

. How did you hear about the site? AssPancake

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 7

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? I hear you cant get out of 1st round. Also You ban Mr.Shti from discord.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2.

5. Favourite NHL team? habs

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Pancake is nice man. Have no see waffles

7. Do you have any pets? Only dog named NourFakk and Thunder.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Game.

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON? SOund like cool new sex.

10. Anything else you’d like us to know? I do not like ban from discord.

- Dan^2 - 03-16-2018

1. Stumbled across it looking for fantasy hockey, and I already enjoy role-playing dumb people in games, so I figured why not role-play a dumb fake-hockey player in a sim engine? Turns out you people also have fake fantasy hockey too, so all my needs are met.

2. Let's go with a solid 6, unless someone @s me -- then all bets are off.

3. I like making friends.

4. No clue? Depends who drafts me I guess, but I'm not inherently allergic to the idea of staying down, fighting for a cup is still fighting for a cup.

5. Caps

6. Waffles make a good argument, but maple syrup is my ride or die, and maple syrup needs its pfannenkuchen.

7. Two cats showed up in my house one day and have yet to leave.

8. Bit of a fitness nut, really into my motorbike, and I like music and television, tend to binge on both. I've been known to play tabletop rpgs on occasion but less so as of late.

9. Saturation II has been in my play queue for an embarrassingly long time, but no -- I haven't gotten to it yet.

- Jedi - 03-16-2018

1. How did you hear about the site? Reddit.

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 8

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Scoring goals.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2, 3 tops.

5. Favourite NHL team? Bruins

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Pancakes.

7. Do you have any pets? Two dogs.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Gaming, Music, Movies.

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON? I have, but not actively.

10. Anything else you’d like us to know? Nope.

- BarnabasCollins - 03-16-2018

1. How did you hear about the site? Esa

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 10

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? down with the lr

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? as a goalie prolly long ass time

5. Favourite NHL team? Wings

6. Waffles or Pancakes? waffles

7. Do you have any pets? no

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? drinking rum and cokes, lisrtening to 80s music and playin Wow, usually at the same time

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON? who?

10. Anything else you’d like us to know? I'm an old man lol

- novaquasar - 03-16-2018

Through another sim league, GSHL

7-8

You can't win championships without a close-knit locker room, so both I guess

As long as it takes

5. Favourite NHL team?

Nashville Predators (<3 Pekka)

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles when done right, but generally speaking pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?

2 Dogs, one is some weird mix, the other is a wiener-dog pit bull mix

I play guitar, soccer (i can't skate IRL because I'm from FL), Auto Racing (F1, Indy, not nascar), etc.

Are they foreign?

Not really

- dankoa - 03-16-2018

YouTube comment section in 2015

They are both intrinsically linked imo

Probably 3 seasons depending on where the renegades are at

5. Favourite NHL team?

Capitals

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?

Unfortunately not

Football, djing, music

Yeah I'm a big fan

Not really but you can ask

- Stamkos Is My Dad - 03-16-2018

1. How did you hear about the site? Re-create so I already know about it.

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 6 or 7

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Both

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 3 or 4

5. Favourite NHL team? Waiting for Seattle to get a team

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Breakfast burrito or chicken fried steak

7. Do you have any pets? My baby girl Coco (dog) passed away last October :( . So, not currently,

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Fantasy sports, sports cards and memorabilia, video games.

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON? No idea who that is.

10. Anything else you’d like us to know? Don't think so.

- damienj10 - 03-17-2018

Schmidt back in 2015

Locker room is life

2 seasons minimum

5. Favourite NHL team?

Canucks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?

2 doggos

Gaming for sure

Who

Hi

- Toxic - 03-17-2018

Another sim league, GSHL

Locker room for sure.

2 or 3

5. Favourite NHL team?
Predators

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
I have a cat.

I'm big into gaming and I enjoy reading from time to time.

Never heard of them.

I like cookies and Physting things.