Simulation Hockey League
S39 SHL Awards Show - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: SHL History (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: SHL History (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Forum: Awards (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: S39 SHL Awards Show (/showthread.php?tid=84533)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- JSS - 03-17-2018

Quote:Originally posted by StaticShocked@Mar 18 2018, 12:42 AM
OH MY HECK I WON THE DARN THING

AYYY CONGRATS Cheers

- vbottas17 - 03-17-2018

Fuck Yes!!!!!!!

Told you <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> !

Way to clean house my dude. Smile

- ztevans - 03-17-2018

The Vidrik Onoprienko Lifetime Achievement Award honors those who have devoted immeasurable time and energy towards the betterment of the SHL. It is not presented every season. In fact, this marks the first time since Seasons 27-29 where the Onoprienko has been awarded in consecutive seasons. Previous winners of this prestigious honor, which you can only receive once in your time on the SHL, include JackCross, Leafs4ever, Spangle, jkrever, Beaujeaux,, and teztify.

This year’s winner has enjoyed plenty of success as a player in the SHL, with five Challenge Cups and a Hall of Fame inductee to his credit. However, his lasting legacy might come from his title as simmer. An often thankless job which requires incredible attention to detail, this user stepped into the role after the namesake of this award, JackCross, stepped down after 10 seasons. The successor outlasted JackCross, carrying on for 11 seasons before announcing Season 39 would be his 12th and final season on the job.

I won’t speak for the rest of the committee, but from the moment that announcement was made I wanted to give this award to <a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> this season. While he has since found another role where he will stay heavily involved in the league as the GM of the Manhattan Rage, it is only fitting that after his final season as simmer we bestow the Vidrik Onoprienko Lifetime Achievement Award to JayWhy at this time. Congratulations, and thank you for everything!

- ztevans - 03-17-2018

And with that, the Season 39 SHL Awards Show is a wrap. Thank you all for coming out, party responsibly, and may the odds be ever in your bracket's favor if you didn't pick Virginia.

- InciteHysteria - 03-17-2018

I'm extremely pleased to win these award and feel very lucky as well. Thank you for those that voted for me. It's a nice way to leave Timo behind. <3

- Symmetrik - 03-17-2018

I'm super excited for the Dar but honestly very shocked, I thought it was a walk away for Wachter, I didn't even really think it was close.

My first SHL award though yay!

- DeletedAtUserRequest - 03-17-2018

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Mar 17 2018, 08:46 PM
<div align="center">[Image: 4jun10.png]

[b]CALGARY

[Image: 4jun10.png]</div>[/b]

Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a>!! and Cookies!!!

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Mar 17 2018, 08:49 PM
<div align="center">[Image: EDMB1.png]

[b]KARLSSENS AND ACE

Congratulations, <a href='index.php?showuser=1766' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>karlssens</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Ace</a>!

[Image: EDMB1.png]</div>[/b]

Way to go Karl and Ace!!

Way to go Garrett!

- karlssens - 03-17-2018

woohoo, we did it! Blizzard

congrats to all the winners and nominees tonight and thanks for hosting ztevans!

- CFJ - 03-17-2018

Congrats to all the winners, especially for my boy <a href='index.php?showuser=2565' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-52'>dizzyDC</a>! Cheers

- Gooney - 03-17-2018

k

- nour - 03-17-2018

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Mar 17 2018, 07:49 PM
<div align="center">[Image: EDMB1.png]

[b]KARLSSENS AND ACE

Congratulations, <a href='index.php?showuser=1766' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>karlssens</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Ace</a>!

[Image: EDMB1.png]</div>[/b]
Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm

- nour - 03-17-2018

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Mar 17 2018, 08:41 PM
k
k indeed my friend

- Bishop - 03-17-2018

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Mar 17 2018, 05:53 PM
<div align="center">[Image: 2u7t2sh.png]

[b]SEBASTIAN STRANGE

Congratulations, <a href='index.php?showuser=2151' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Bishop</a>!

[Image: 2u7t2sh.png]</div>[/b]

Thank you very much for the honour of getting this award, and to the fellow nominee’s who could have easily received this award instead of me.

Cheers