Simulation Hockey League
Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited (/showthread.php?tid=90797)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - notorioustig - 11-23-2018

@Good_Ole_Kimmy

I bought you some salon-quality hair dye so that you can finally give yourself the gift of not being a ginger anymore. After failing to get you to accept yourself the way you are, I feel like this is a solid plan B. Hope you enjoy being a brunette big guy <3

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - tweedledunn - 11-23-2018

for @Jiggly_333

[Image: 243.png?1524869299]

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - Nobody - 11-23-2018

@karey

For my favorite buffalo stampede friend, a nice secretion of British teas and hot chocolate. Nothing is better than a nice hot drink, and I'm sure it's very cold so far down the standings.

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - karey - 11-23-2018

11-23-2018, 03:23 PMNobody Wrote: @karey

For my favorite buffalo stampede friend, a nice secretion of British teas and hot chocolate. Nothing is better than a nice hot drink, and I'm sure it's very cold so far down the standings.

I just scored a hat trick today, the box of PG tips did the trick, nice of you to help out the little guys

I just bought @Mayuu a year long subscription to Rogaine to help Hippo Passamuss' ever receding hairline. But felt bad so I bought him a Nintendo switch instead so I can play Smash with him and watch him stream because I care about him

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - Obsidian311 - 11-23-2018

@King

I got you a real laptop so you can stop complaining about your overpriced apple corp product and get more work done in a more efficient manner.

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - JT3 - 11-23-2018

For Christmas I've gotten James Johnson "The Mammoth Book of One-Liners". The guy loves cracking jokes and always chimes into conversations with a witty response so I thought he might enjoy it.

@Mongoose87

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - Mayuu - 11-23-2018

11-23-2018, 03:42 PMkarey Wrote: I just bought @Mayuu a year long subscription to Rogaine to help Hippo Passamuss' ever receding hairline. But felt bad so I bought him a Nintendo switch instead so I can play Smash with him and watch him stream because I care about him

Thanks! I'll take the switch and show you a real receding hairline! 

?

11-23-2018, 04:29 PMMayuu Wrote:
11-23-2018, 03:42 PMkarey Wrote: I just bought @Mayuu a year long subscription to Rogaine to help Hippo Passamuss' ever receding hairline. But felt bad so I bought him a Nintendo switch instead so I can play Smash with him and watch him stream because I care about him

Thanks! I'll take the switch and show you a real receding hairline! 

?

coach uses your forehead to write out his plays.

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - Leafs4ever - 11-23-2018

@Eggy216

I'm buying Eggy a double pack of Tylenol Extra Strength. The league has been creating some, uh, stress, on the Head Office and most of the problems go to his door step. This should help with the constant headaches that people cause him.

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - Durden - 11-23-2018

I bought @Phobospwns a hat that says "will always be the second best Renegade" to remind him where he sits in the pecking order. He'll always be below Durden. Always.

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - Jiggly_333 - 11-23-2018

11-23-2018, 01:37 PMNickleback_lover69 Wrote: @Jiggly_333
I bought Jiggly a girlfriend for the holidays, she’s super cute, sweet, An artist but also very sporty. And most importantly a total babe. And just intime for cuffing season. Enjoy!

[Image: DazzlingGeneralAdmiralbutterfly-small.gif]

What? Hell yeah!

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - Jiggly_333 - 11-23-2018

11-23-2018, 03:19 PMtweedledunn Wrote: for @Jiggly_333

[Image: 243.png?1524869299]

[Image: tumblr_nerlxkB5q21svu8t8o4_250.gif]

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - Chris-McZehrl - 11-23-2018

[Image: m4ta-1-6508.jpg]

@Mike Izzy
@jRuutu
@Eggy Nog

For three buddies I bring in some kind of BALLS from my huge collection. @everyone you should be better ready for McZ because he need now some more new BALLS. so be ready that your BALLS are be taken after the Party.

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - JSS - 11-23-2018

11-23-2018, 03:17 PMnotorioustig Wrote: @Good_Ole_Kimmy

I bought you some salon-quality hair dye so that you can finally give yourself the gift of not being a ginger anymore. After failing to get you to accept yourself the way you are, I feel like this is a solid plan B. Hope you enjoy being a brunette big guy <3

LMFAO