Simulation Hockey League
IP Interviews Are AIDS - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: SMJHL Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=403)
+---- Thread: IP Interviews Are AIDS (/showthread.php?tid=93256)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

IP Interviews Are AIDS - JNH - 02-14-2019

Martijn Westbroek's Comments After The Combine:

Every GM in this league just copy and pastes each others' stupid ass questions.  Love answering the same thing 10 times, definitely efficient and not a complete waste of every prospect's time.  Then you got GM's thinking they have a personality because they're gonna change a question up and ask you about waffles/pancakes or what kind of sandwich you like best?  Or some weird motherfuckers asking how old I am?  You trying to fuck me or we playing hockey out here?  

You have GM assclap in Anchorage asking me if I am interested in receiving messages.  The fuck am I signing up for a newsletter?  You don't need consent to message people, it's 2019 just do it.  And don't say it's to weed out those not interested, just PM everyone and then copy & paste the PM's since y'all did that for every thread anyways.

In conclusion, making us answer all 10 is dumb.  I don't want to play for all 10.

RE: IP Interviews Are AIDS - stud - 02-14-2019

pretty much agreed. no personality. they put their personality into memes/jokes. now that's what i call a joke.

RE: IP Interviews Are AIDS - White Cornerback - 02-14-2019

WOOFSCH

RE: IP Interviews Are AIDS - Acsolap - 02-14-2019

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: IP Interviews Are AIDS - SlashACM - 02-14-2019

As someone with AIDS I am personally offended

RE: IP Interviews Are AIDS - TML99 - 02-14-2019

RE: IP Interviews Are AIDS - TheWoZy - 02-14-2019

Rip assclap

RE: IP Interviews Are AIDS - Leppish - 02-14-2019

Well, shucks

Serious answer though. You don't have to fill them out if you don't want to. We are required to post them and I got enough going on in pre season and my actual life that I'm not posting an original ten questions that people inevitably half arse anyway. I scout every player that creates whether they answer my IP or not.

RE: IP Interviews Are AIDS - LB. - 02-14-2019

F

RE: IP Interviews Are AIDS - CampinKiller - 02-14-2019

02-14-2019, 05:26 PMAcsolap Wrote: Serious answer though. You don't have to fill them out if you don't want to. We are required to post them and I got enough going on in pre season and my actual life that I'm not posting an original ten questions that people inevitably half arse anyway. I scout every player that creates whether they answer my IP or not.

I mean it’s 5 tpe, and it’s easy, not doing it is dumb. That being said, its tedious and boring

02-14-2019, 05:33 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
02-14-2019, 05:26 PMAcsolap Wrote: Serious answer though. You don't have to fill them out if you don't want to. We are required to post them and I got enough going on in pre season and my actual life that I'm not posting an original ten questions that people inevitably half arse anyway. I scout every player that creates whether they answer my IP or not.

I mean it’s 5 tpe, and it’s easy, not doing it is dumb. That being said, its tedious and boring

Still your choice. People choose not to do PGS all the time and that's 15tpe.

RE: IP Interviews Are AIDS - Wawazat - 02-14-2019

[Image: tenor.gif]

Interesting ...
I wrote about the same thing frustrating me and others in SHL IP's ,and there's no TPE door prize with these.
HERE

Thing 1 of a Couple Things...I even suggested a possible fix.

RE: IP Interviews Are AIDS - WannabeFinn - 02-14-2019

Shut up JNH you dusty old cooter

RE: IP Interviews Are AIDS - Zombiewolf - 02-14-2019

WOOFSCH