Create Account

SAwful (3/22) [x2 Draft Graphics]
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2020, 10:52 AM by SAwful. Edit Reason: Added date to title (whoops) )

2x only on this piece above the line! Only player drafted I made a piece for.

[Image: ck3XUJi.png]
@cdr99

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: FYoQpMG.png]
@"BoucherFan12"

[Image: DUNCDFO.png]
@KenitohMenara

[Image: K90B8NN.png]
@Budgie

[Image: SAwful.gif]

[Image: 4NkSjIm.png]  ||  [Image: 7bttGDC.png]

Armada  ||  Uk  ||  Wolfpack

I love this style so much. Good work! I know you worked yourself to the bone on Rigler's jersey, it looks so damn good

[Image: EsVSFns.png][Image: uzmDXiJ.png]
Sigs by @Carpy48 and @tweedledunn

Hi sawful, thank you for your submissions! Your signatures were assessed and commented on by a panel of 6 graders, who determined the following grade values and comments.

Sigs 1-3 are viewed as a set, because they're similar. It's a really cool idea and I love what you did with the jerseys. Very unique style. I feel it's a lot of small text though. These are not like regular sigs, so it's difficult to apply our grades to them in comparison to most other sigs.
A sentiment from a grader in regards to scoring: “I like the look of these, but as a sig, it's a little difficult to grade. The pixelated look is cool, like out of an old school video game. I think the work on the jerseys is really good as well. The only thing is this doesn't scream sig to me, this is more of an avatar type of thing. I like it a lot, but there are not too many sig elements here.”

Really enjoy these. You did a great job with the render in the area you were given. Great job with color edits and logo changes.
Sig 1: 3 / 5

Another well done job here with this piece. It's clear to see you did not slack off on doing the render as the jersey change is spot on and number matches the # you listed on the left hand side of the card.
Sig 2: 3 / 5

This render isn't as clean as the others you have submitted. In the future see if you can grab a higher quality render that way when you scale it down it doesn't become pixelated and grainy.
Sig 3: 3 / 5

I think this style works so much better as a hockey card than a sig. This one is as perfect as it could be, everything matches really well.
Outstanding job on the card. Really gives me an old school card feel with your text placement that shows great creativity. Render looks good as well. Great job all around!
This looks like a real rookie card, pretty cool. Everything except the logo on his jersey looks pretty legit.
The low fidelity cards look a little funny. Particularly with how realistic the style and palette is.
Sig 4: 4 / 5

Total Payout: $4M (2x for sig 1)

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]