Create Account

Open letter to the 4 Defenders drafted before Bork Lazer
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2020, 08:37 PM by Frick_Nasty.)

Code:
ready to be graded

Please be advised the following you are about to read is the sole thoughts of Bork Lazer the player. Has nothing to do with myself as a user nor the other users in this article of the players mentioned.

Bork Lazer just finished out his post-game interviews for the week and was just sitting in the locker room checking his phone. He saw a tweet that caught his eye. It was something along the lines of how this defensive player is the best I cannot believe we got him in the season 54 draft of the Simulation Hockey League. Bork chuckled because he knew he was the best, and that the New Orleans Specters were lucky to have the Beast fall into their draft laps. So, he clicks on the twitter thread and sees multiple fans arguing about who is better and what not. To his own surprise he did not see any specters fans in the thread calling for Lazer to get the respect he so rightfully deserves. Like, What the fuck, we are about 3/5ths of the way through the season and Bork Lazer knows he is whooping ass from a defensive standpoint, let alone compared to his fellow draft peers. So, Bork needing the self-assurance that he is the best. Starts to compare himself to the fellow first round defensive men in his draft.

First up is the Texas Renegades first overall pick, Mikkel Asmus Sondergard. Look Bork has nothing truly against the two-way defender from Denmark but let us call it how it is. Sondergard is practically a one-way player in the eyes of Bork Lazer. Even so Sondergard is not doing much better. Points wise Sondergard has 1 more than Bork.  Hell lets look at the stats. Bork has 3 goals 6 assists 9 total points. Sondergard has 0 goals and 10 assists. So, what does this mean to Bork, well Sondergard to scared to take business into his own hands. Cannot even score got to let his boys do it for him. Defensively, lets go one by one. Sondergard has not even gotten into a fight. Like are you kidding me, Bork has been in 3. He has been awarded 1 fight win. Listen, it is not about whether you win or lose it is about getting down and dirty for your team. Bork has 62 hits and Sondergard has 29 hits. Double the amount of hits as the number one overall?! Now let us look at the takeaway and give away ratio. Mr. 1oa has a ratio of giveaways to takeaways of 22:20. Hmm, I do not believe having more giveaways than takeaways is good. Like do not get me wrong he has a lot of takeaways, but you are still giving the puck away more often than you are getting it. Now let us look at me Chad Daddy Lazer, with a ration of 13:22. Well for starters Bork Baby is tied for first so far with takeaways. And being in the positive with the ratio. i let us look shots blocked. Now Mikkel has a respectable 50 shots blocked but he is not doing it like the King of the Chads, Bork Lazer. Bork Lazer is practically saving Scoochie’s ass every game cause he has blocked a total of 78 shots. Oh, and if we want to get super technical Sondergard is averaging about 2 more minutes than Bork is on the ice so riddle me who is better.

Next up we have Ryosuke Sato, prospect for the Toronto North Stars. The “playmaking” Defensivemen from Japan. First of all, explain to me why the fuck you got a 5 foot 7inch 150 pounder playing defense? Bork would eat Ryo for fucking breakfast and shit him out by lunch time. Bork Lazer is all that is man and the prototypical build for a defender. Bork Stands at a stout 6 foot 3 inches weighing 286 pounds, ready to bring the pain on a nightly basis. Now I am not going to repeat my stats again if you want to compare just read up. Just know Bork is a fucking beast compared to the “playmaker”. Ryo Sucko, I mean Sato achieving a whopping 1 goal and 3 assists for a total of 4 points. If that is a playmaker, I do not want anything to do with that. Once again, another defender who wont put his body on the line and too scared to get into fights. Tragedy is what it is. This boy is so damn scared he only has 10 hits. Hell he too scared to even try and poke check the damn puck away for take aways and only has 10. Only upside he so scared he has only given away the puck 6 times. Still less shots blocked than ya boy Bork Lazer with only 42 blocks. Hell most of it is probably the other team hitting the puck at the little guy and being bullies. Did I mention Ryo plays about 3 more minutes than me as well on average? Anyways, Sato bad Bork good at the end of the day. Toronto you fucked up homie.

Well, well, well next up is my Boat Gang Brother Matty Sawful, only I can call him Matty because I can kick his ass. Well Matty has more points than me. 3 goals and 11 assists. So I am sure you think I concede here? WRONG ANSWER! Sawfuls blind-ass does not even know where the fucking net is half the time with a shooting percentage of 3.45%. Like what the fuck Matty you been playing this since you were a wee little boy from Chicago, you telling me you cannot find the net. Explains your scoring percentage off the ice as well. That’s ok though Daddy Lazer can help you with that as well. Also your punk ass gets all the power point opportunities. You got 2 power play goals and 4 assists. You get an average of 3 and half minutes in power play opportunity. I get an average 7 seconds. Essentially coach benching me for your bum ass. Shit I think I have to go whoop our coach’s ass for this. Alright I know you a simp so you leave all the real defensive work to me but bruh, only 28 hits, least you have a positive giveaway and takeaway ratio of 8:9 like good job not giving the puck away but god damn man you really need me to get the puck for you. Also you got to help me more with saving Scoochie’s ass as well you only got 33 blocked bro. Like I love you, but New England made a mistake. We all know they should have taken the Chad.

Finally, someone who can actually hold a candle up to Bork on paper is Emilia Bergman. Love this gal, really knows how to play the position. Has 3 goals like me, 1 more assist than me. Pretty even there offensively. She however gets more ice time than me for power plays and normal time so, who knows if more time means more chances. Slight less shooting percentage than myself so if there is smoke there is fire, right? No fights Emilia, come on live a little why are you so stuck up about fighting. Congrats you got 2 more hits than me. I edge you out on the give away and take away ratio. I may have more give aways, but I take away more and at a better rate as well. I also edge you out on shots blocked as you only have 58. Like I said earlier, you get more time than me. I would hope you have more than me period. Yet you do not. Least you put up more of a fight than the other boys so far. You still suck butt Buffalo.

Well look at that the next defender off the board is Big Daddy Bork. If I get time, I will go through a show why these fools who picked after New Orleans should have traded up for ya boy. Lazer out.

[Image: lazer2.png]

:eyes:

06-12-2020, 08:36 PMFrick_Nasty Wrote: You still suck butt Buffalo.
No u

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

this is an angry man right here

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

coming for sondergod is a bold move

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Im so fired up after reading this I want to rob myself

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

06-12-2020, 08:47 PMdankoa Wrote: coming for sondergod is a bold move
Ill whoop his ass on that ice

also @Rabidsponge21i love you

[Image: lazer2.png]

Okay but Sato plays for Vancouver so his 4 points are close to like 60 on an actual hockey team

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

06-12-2020, 08:54 PMml002 Wrote: Okay but Sato plays for Vancouver so his 4 points are close to like 60 on an actual hockey team

[Image: 3eS5VR9.png]

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

06-12-2020, 08:54 PMml002 Wrote: Okay but Sato plays for Vancouver so his 4 points are close to like 60 on an actual hockey team
Why are you the way that you are

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

hey

jokes on you, i actually quite enjoy sucking butts Smile

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

MAS cornered by the press was asked for his comments.

"I mean good for Bork honestly. He is getting a real good shot at producing at the junior level. He should be proud of his accomplishments now 100%. The thing is unfortunately the idea of a career is something that lasts more than 1 season and well I have a feeling when we are this spot again 10 seasons from now, it will be 'Bork who?' Oh the guy New Orleans subbed into their line up illegally again yeah that's all we remember"

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

This is fun.

I want Bork vs MAS forever please.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Bergman >>>

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]