Create Account

Minnesota Not Updating Players, Team Thunderdomed.

After an investigation into why Minnesota has been doing so badly, it has been discovered that only five players on the Minnesota Chiefs are consistently updating their builds - Noah Gallagher, Collin Gibbles, Mathias Seger, Markus Tegernako, Igor Volkov.

It seems that the rest of the team has given up and gone inactive. The team is relying heavily on inactive players.

Indeed, these were the only players on the entire team with more than 1000 TPE, with the exception of Jack Kennedy, who hasn't been seen on the SHL site since March.

Igor Volkov took matters into his own hands and pinged the known inactives in the Discord server, demanding an explanation for the lack of updates. No response has been heard. Gibbles appears to be struggling with lines and sims, and the majority of games have been a loss for the team. Even minor wins are celebrated.

Igor commented that "it seems we play for fun now, and not to win. At least we're not Tampa Bay." with a somewhat discouraging tone. Yet Igor still holds on, hoping that the team can draft great players or trade some inactives for some excellent players.

"We've been seriously injured with multiple scandals. We're one of the teams to be laughed at. But don't underestimate us. We will be strong again. That may only happen when I peak in a few seasons. I may never get a Cup, and I'm okay with that. At this point, I just play for the fun of it."

The team deserves better. Will they be a force to be reckoned with? Only time will tell.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

06-14-2020, 05:59 PMTheHockeyist Wrote: It seems that the rest of the team has given up and gone inactive. The team is relying heavily on inactive players.

the audacity

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]