Create Account

Carpy48 07/26
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2020, 03:22 PM by Carpy48.)

[Image: VGE3L6y.png]

[Image: PgkVfFk.png]

[Image: lD4G8U4.png]

And my masterpiece:
[Image: CZaMYt8.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

lmao lemme smash

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Sig 1: 4.5 / 5 = $1.125M
Sig 2: 4.5 / 5 = $1.125M
Sig 3: 4 / 5 = $1M
Sig 4: 3.5 / 5 = $875K

Total: $4.125M

1: The render lighting matches the background perfectly. the background being used to blend in the ""panda"" is a really nice touch. The outerglow on the first name to match it to the cloudlike atmosphere is really well done. The chest logo warp and shading looks great. The composition is well laid out and intersting to look at. As mentioned, the jersey work on this is really well done and I really like the PANDA text. The cursive text is a nice touch as well, however I probably would have made it a touch smaller and made it a little more subtle, as it pops a lot in comparison to the other text and the sig itself.

2: Great render work and background. the tone matching looks very good. Love the color work here and the render is really nicely done. I'm not a huge fan of the text choice unfortunately, but it works pretty well with the sig.

3: The sharpness in the ""Twist"" text throws me off a little. the font choices are reasonable, but the extra layering and texture make it look less cohesive.
the shading on the chest logo looks great, but the placement seems off. i didnt deduct points on that aspect because it cold be correct, but its playing with my eyes.
I agree with the text comment here, there's something that's off about this. I really like the render work once again, it's always on point.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History