Create Account

S64 Anchorage Armada Awards and More

I know it's not the end of the season, but it's the end of our season, and that's all I care about.

Every season I do awards and this season will be no different. The winners will also be no different for the most part.

Yes, @Acsolap the same people are mostly winning this year.  I don't know what to tell you.

S64 Anchorage Armada MVP
Fitting that the Captain wins it on his way out. It's going to be a huge dent in the team losing both his on ice product and his leadership. He will be missed dearly. There's a reason the forward of the year is named after him.
@High Stick King

S64 Spack Jarrow Award
Spack Jarrow (a forward) already won MVP, so a forward of the year (now the Spack Jarrow Award) will not be awarded, however this award is now named after him.

S64 Cup Noodle Award
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II was around .5 ppg, the highest of any defenseman on the team, while eating up top line minutes and trying to fill the huge void that Cup Noodle left behind, and I'd say he did a damn good job, honestly.
@Weretarantula

S64 Anchorage Armada Goaltender of the Year
Keith Kakapo has won again.
@Budgie

S64 Anchorage Armada Rookie of the Year
Leon Lokitonov finished with 30 points in 66 games, which is great for a rookie, especially on a team that is DEEP in a rebuild.
@ml002

S64 Paul Koivu Award
I said he'd always win as long as he's on the team. That hasn't changed. He will be missed dearly.
@Briedaqueduc

Now for the part I REALLY couldn't wait for,

The S64 Anchorage Aramada Hall of Fame Inductees

It's obvious who they are. These three guys made a huge impact on the team, and now they'll be moving on to their SHL teams and I wish them nothing but the best. They will be missed dearly, and the least I could do is honor their numbers, their sacrifices and their stats they put up while they were here.

@Briedaqueduc @High Stick King @Vulfzilla

[Image: S64inductees2.png]

Thank you again for everything.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada

GO BOATS!!!!

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Very deserved HoF noms 3 boat legends Armada

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

This has been an amazing experience. Thanks again for everything. Go boats!

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Me go boats o7

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

The greatest simulated honor I have ever received.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

Boatssss

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland