Create Account

(GRADED)Deep Dive#2 mid season top 10 S67 Draftees
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2022, 05:51 PM by CptSquall. Edited 1 time in total.)

We are now at the heart of the season with a bit more than half of the season played. Its time to check how our draftees from S67 have done to this point. Here is my top 10 of our rookies this season.

10th: Adrian O'Rugg

Drafted 27th overall by Colorado, with 10 goals and 12 assists in 38 games, O'Rugg is our entry in this top 10. He could be replace by his teamate Bergmark, but in the end, I prefered slightly, O'Ruggs with his -3 instead of -10 from Bergmark. He also got decent stats for his first year in the faceoff circle with 53,4%.

9th: Sebastian Reggazoni

Drafted 20th overall by Anchorage, Reggazoni has made a good impression at this point of the season. After 36 games, he sit at 23 points (14G, 9A). He's second in goals scored for his team, right after Edward Elric, and first of Anchorage in %Shots that went in with 17,5%.

8th: Cale Salad

Our first first rounder of this list, drafted by Maine 8th overall. Timbers got a good season so far, and Salad is great part of this sucess, with 24 points (12G, 12A). In the future, Cale will probably be often on the leaderboard for points if he continue to play like that.

7th: Ragnar Lothbrok

First defenseman on this top 10, he was drafted 42th overall by Nevada. Lothbrok stand right now at 24 points (4G, 20A) in 35 games good for rank 7 in total points for a defenseman. He have a very offensive mindset, he love to shot, he's first in that departement for a defenseman with 113 shots right now.

6th: Hai Nam Hoang

Drafted 33th overall by Great Falls, Hoang has 24 points (12G, 12A). He's right now the third with the most points on his team. Some players have trouble rising when their team is struggling, but Hoang has taken this occasion to shine above the other.

5th: Nash Topalo

Topalo was the 2nd overall pick of the S67 draft, Detroit got him, and they're probably very happy with their choice. With 8 goals and 18 assists, he sits at the 4th place in points leaderboards with 26 points. He also love the physical side of the game, with 94 hits, he is alone at first place in that category.

4th: Alexander Minaj

Minaj was drafted 11th overall by Quebec. At the mid season point, he's the best rookie defenseman in term of points with 27 points. He's as good defensively as offensively, at +15 he is one of the more complete defenseman he will be a good "quarterback" for Quebec  if he is not already.

3rd: Alexis Texas

Texas was the 39th pick of this draft and Regina got the chance to pick him. Alexis got one of the hardest role to fullfil, he had to be the number 1 goalie of a team ready to win the cup this season, but Texas step up to the challenge and crushed it! He has an impressive record of 17-8-2 this season with a percentage of .910, and a GAA of 2.16. If Alexis continue on this path, Regina has a real chance to go all the way.

2nd: Bastien Primeau

Bastien Primeau is the steal of this draft class, drafted at rank 22, Primeau is a bargain. With that amount of skill he should have been in the top 10 minimum. At 44 points (20G, 24A), he's by far the best rookies in term of points. Watch is career closely, he is one of the futur superstar of the SHL.

1st: Bandit Heeler

Drafted 23th overall by Yukon, Heeler was put in the same situation has Texas in #3. I could have swap them, because they are eqyally good, but what made my decision go to Heeler, is the fact that the defense in front of him is more younger and unexperienced that the defense of Regina, so Heeler got a bit more action, with a record of 19-9-1, a percentage of .909 and a GAA of 2.35, Heeler is already to be considered one of the better goaltender of the SMJHL.

Great work on this!

10-04-2022, 07:29 PMMikeLiut Wrote: Great work on this!

Thank you Smile

You're not there, but you're #1 in my heart  Heart

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]

10-04-2022, 08:51 PMAnthique Wrote: You're not there, but you're #1 in my heart  Heart

This is way better!

Approved, +5 TPE to @SimmiZ

[Image: CptSquall.gif]