Create Account

S74 Pro/Am Graphics Tournament: Teams
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2023, 07:45 AM by Carpy48. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Fixed season )

Now that every amateur has been confirmed, it's finally time to release the teams! All pros have received a message from me with the material they'll get to work with (and to keep secret until the deadline).

Teams: (Amateur / Pro) 

Team 1: @Akoustique / @sköldpaddor
Team 2: @kahri / @slothfacekilla
Team 3: @oknom / @Ruggsy
Team 4: @SFresh3 / @Nokazoa
Team 5: @Shiamus / @Amidships
Team 6: @ThePyroAlpaca / @Crazytomato
Team 7: @Troy_McClure03 / @Ragnar
Team 8: @Valpix / @enigmatic

Submission deadline is a week from today Sunday, November 26th at midnight EST. Voting will begin the next day.

Please send myself the submissions either via DM here @Keven or on discord (_keven)

As a reminder, here are the rules for the pros:

Design a wallpaper-sized image with two different player renders. Turn it into a "team rivalry" design. Either two SHL or two SMJHL teams should be recognizable as rivals, don't mix leagues. You can either use logos or text.

>> Professional's task: Take the three images (two renders, a background image) and combine everything into a wallpaper. Jersey swaps are mandatory, so don't forget them. All three original graphics that you received should be clearly visible in the final submission, but you are allowed to make your own edits to bring everything together.

For any other questions, please refer to the original contest post (https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=133672) or reach out to me.

Good luck everyone!

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate