Create Account

HIRING : Simmers
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2024, 07:34 PM by KlusteR. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello everyone! The Sim Team is hiring, as we're looking to fill out some vacancies that have manifested themselves in the past week, in order to work on simming and streaming all four of our leagues - SHL, SMJHL, IIHF and WJC!

Ideally, we would be hiring three (3) new simmers for the coming season, and would prefer non-GM candidates for these positions. We would also prioritize users that do not currently have an SHL job, but are open to all candidates.

As a Simmer, your responsibilities would be :
  • Live Streaming games from FHM 8
  • Navigating FHM 8 in order to play league games, and process roster and goalie changes as necessary
  • Posting files to the Index via FTP
  • Working with the GMs of all our leagues in order to make sure the sim accurately reflects their team and choices
Job requirements :
  • Good communication skills
  • Owning a copy of FHM 8, and a reliable Internet connection for streaming
  • Being able to navigate Google Sheets, which is used for both scheduling and roster / goalie changes
If you have any experience with FHM, streaming and/or file management, those would definitely be a plus - but if you're new to this and eager to learn, we can definitely help you. If you're interested in this position, please message me ( @KlusteR ) with a site message or through Discord, with some answers to the following questions :
  • What is your current and planned activity level?
  • Do you have any experience with live streaming, or video production in general?
  • Do you have any experience with FHM?
  • What are the hours that you would be available to sim each day? Please include your UTC time zone.
Pay scale is $7M Base + $2M per Stream (after the first 2 sims each season), and it includes PT & Post-Season (CW / ASW) Passes. The deadline to post your applications is Sunday, June 2nd, at 11:59 PM (PST).

If you're still here after this block of text - thank you, and hopefully I'll have the pleasure to talk to you soon!

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

@Kalakar

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders
[Image: YBIH.png]

I have the game and the experience of streaming so I could do it if you need it. Just hit me up please.