Create Account

LAP Late GM Task

06-12-2024, 10:39 AMKaleSalad Wrote: Lap has been fined  the maximum allowable under the CBA, for being over 5 days late on GM tasks. 
https://nhlwheelofjustice.netlify.app

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

I wish all SHL GMs were as concerned about tasks being done on time, we might actually have 20 send down lists posted before the draft every season.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

06-12-2024, 11:33 AMsve7en Wrote: I wish all SHL GMs were as concerned about tasks being done on time, we might actually have 20 send down lists posted before the draft every season.

S76 has 20 posts in the thread before the draft started (last post is about a day before the draft, even though it's edited 4 hours past the draft, I will admit there, but I also have no clue how big the edit was).

S77 has 20 posts in the thread before the draft started (last post is about 18 hours before the draft), the last edit of a post in the thread is about 4 hours before the draft starts.

Then again, feel free to tell HO about the late posters and I will personally cheer for every single punished GM that posted a late send down list because it is, after all, a late GM task and deserves a proper punishment.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: LSZLcjq.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Manhattan Rage | Czechia

[Image: 8NuVFvj.png]

06-12-2024, 01:14 PMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: S76 has 20 posts in the thread before the draft started (last post is about a day before the draft, even though it's edited 4 hours past the draft, I will admit there, but I also have no clue how big the edit was).

S77 has 20 posts in the thread before the draft started (last post is about 18 hours before the draft), the last edit of a post in the thread is about 4 hours before the draft starts.

Then again, feel free to tell HO about the late posters and I will personally cheer for every single punished GM that posted a late send down list because it is, after all, a late GM task and deserves a proper punishment.

We've complained to J HO and HO about not knowing who we get to keep for years now and it's only gotten better these last 3 drafts. Sorry if that asking year after year bothered you that much.

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

06-12-2024, 01:34 PMsve7en Wrote: We've complained to J HO and HO about not knowing who we get to keep for years now and it's only gotten better these last 3 drafts. Sorry if that asking year after year bothered you that much.

You see, if it's been getting better these last three drafts, why is this complaint posted again?

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: LSZLcjq.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Manhattan Rage | Czechia

[Image: 8NuVFvj.png]

06-12-2024, 01:47 PMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: You see, if it's been getting better these last three drafts, why is this complaint posted again?

I dunno man, wasn't sure why anyone was super invested in in late GM tasks.

No. Not LAP. I cant believe this . Late GM task? No

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]