Create Account

Introducing, Hockey Talk Tonight: Face-off

[Image: rBE0fJ4.png]

It's me, the king of rebooting. You may have noticed when posting that we were looking for Intermission Report casters, I alluded to the SHN coming back in a big way, and that I might not be able to claim the money from those pods. Part of that return is a name you might remember...

[Image: 5MXOozJ.png]

Hockey Talk Tonight is back.

(Partially)

HTT: Face-Off is the SHN's new but also returning long form talk show and podcast hosted by yours truly, but as you might have caught on there's a twist. The panel show format is being traded out for a 1-on-1 long form interview and late show style format where league legends, GMs, administration, and anyone with a soapbox or story to tell will step up to the dot with me. Still live, still with chat, still with VoDs available later, but also now releasing on the SHN podcast for your Friday morning enjoyment. 

Is the old HTT dead? 
No, not at all, and you might see an episode here and there if we get it rolling. This is a spinoff of HTT, but a continuation of the deep dives, insightful chats, and quality SHL discussion that were synonymous with the HTT name and I felt it was fair to tie it to that name. 

When stream?
Tuesday or Wednesday nights probably.

When start?
Some time in S78, exact week tbd.

How do I get on the show?
Stay tuned hehe, signups and question thread soon enough.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

This is awesome, nice work. Look forward to it!

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

LFGGGGG

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
Panthers Ireland Highlanders
[Image: YBIH.png]

As someone too new to have listened to HTT, this sounds very fun

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

07-25-2024, 08:36 AMJexter Wrote: As someone too new to have listened to HTT, this sounds very fun

I was very bad about keeping VODs but there's some up still http://www.youtube.com/@sve7en785

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

You said late show, now I expect musical guests. Don't disappoint

[Image: Z8yXihx.png] [Image: U0nD2Rt.png]

HTT spinoff? booo Im waiting for the prequel: Hockey Talk Yesterday

jk excited this is coming back!

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

Interview

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!
[Image: mf7ERAf.png]