Create Account

noxu podcast 1 - SMJHL Pre Draft (2x Draft Media)*
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 10:56 PM by Grum. Edited 1 time in total.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwj2ys9Ih8I

Good podcast, was fun linstening to analyzis from new users point of view and I'm interested to hear your takes after the draft and if that changes how you look at some things.

Also even though you didn't ask and might have heard it multiple times already, I felt like I want to point out that defensive stats basically determine how well your player does when your team doesn't have possession of the puck and no matter how good shot your player has they can't be scoring without the puck. So if you don't get the results you want spending some tpe to defensive stats might actually help (specially as they are so cheap early on).

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

10-07-2024, 06:51 AMpuolivalmiste Wrote: Good podcast, was fun linstening to analyzis from new users point of view and I'm interested to hear your takes after the draft and if that changes how you look at some things.

Also even though you didn't ask and might have heard it multiple times already, I felt like I want to point out that defensive stats basically determine how well your player does when your team doesn't have possession of the puck and no matter how good shot your player has they can't be scoring without the puck. So if you don't get the results you want spending some tpe to defensive stats might actually help (specially as they are so cheap early on).
Thanks! I'll be posting my next episode on Sunday! I'll take a look at how the draft went and how teams stack up against eachother!

As for my player, I know that I'll need some defensive stats, I will likely get more of it in the season but right now my hope is to be a dominant power play attacker, and maybe work my way into the starting rotation throughout the season. I'll be talkin to my GMs and coaches for how to further allocate all my TPE going forward but that won't distract from my offensive heavy playstyle!

Thanks for the reply, I'm excited for the season to start!

Really nice job on your first pod .-.